Just finished the witcher 3 playthrough. Anyone else here played it? Did you enjoy it, and what ending did you get?

Just finished the witcher 3 playthrough. Anyone else here played it? Did you enjoy it, and what ending did you get?

Beautiful to say the least.

been playing this game probably since December. there is so much to do and the music fits the enviornments so well. it was just perfect for the time. the game does take time to learn if you haven't played a single witcher at all. but the learning curve is not that bad.

im enjoying the shit out of it and i dont regret buying it at all.

this is my list for ps4 games since ps4 has shit games but these are the best for the value

Witcher 3
GTA V
Destiny

so far thats the best i can come up with

I had never played a witcher before this one. Best thing i ever did was buy this in the steam sale

You're a little late to the party OP, but that's okay
I personally loved it, and it's the only game I've felt so strongly about since it originally came out.
>I name thee Dea
>You flee my dreams come the morning
>Drinking with Witcher bros
>Thinking Ciri was dead
>Everybody, even Yen, messing up the lab
>Thinking Ciri was dead again, and then Witcher Ciri
>Everything about Gaunter O'Dimm
>Dancing Geralt
>The haunted mansion of memories
>First arriving in Toussant
>Geralt waiting at the bank
>Talking with Roach
>That final fight with Detlaff
>That fucking headnod Geralt gives you at the end
>Geralt getting to grow old on his vineyard with best waifu Yen
Yeah it was a fuckin great time OP.

Destiny conformed report and transcript for marketing.

Bundgie CEO: "Hey guys we just spent $499,000,000 on ads has our team finished working on the game?"

Employees: "What game?"

CEO: "Destiny."

Employees: "Oh shit we forgot"

After not touching this game for months I recently started with a playthrough. Now I see people talking about it everywhere, this is getting weird.

Inb4 i tell you i tried to woo them both so i dont get a vineyard with yen...

This has got to be a recorded phenomenon. This happens to everyone - learn about something and it immediately starts appearing

You poor man
I knew something bad was going to happen if I tried it with both, and Triss only had the banging body, so Yen it was.
Plus I had read the first book so Priscilla's song and the Yen relationship really hit home for me

I've noticed this weird thing where if I keep thinking about a particular episode or scene from a TV show or something, to the point I have trouble keeping it out of my head, it shows up on cable TV within a day or so. Sometimes within the hour.

*sigh* i think i would have chosen triss, even though im english myself. Oh well cant be helped they were both bitches anyway. They tied me up.

Thats some next-level shit dude. Cant say ive ever tried that

It's fucking weird. I've learned to just take it as it happens because if I think about it too much my head will explode

wakeupweexistforyouanon

My lord Geraldinho del rilvero this game truly is a 10 10 gane that is perfect

Did your lady cirrilissimo survive, and did you end up with trissimo merigholdia or yennefaro del vengeburghio?

That probably explains why I can't get fat.

Cirilla survived, the threesome is a trap

fucking great game, I think I got the best ending where mostly everyone lived. (theres so fucking many different endings)

Not baiting but this was one of the biggest disappointments of a game I have ever played. I really tried to like it. It looks nice but the game itself is incredibly boring and repetitive

PRAISE GERALDO DEL RIVERO

if you're on PC there's a debug editor mod that allows you to change who you romanced.