Yeah, straight from the top of my dome
As I rock, rock, rock, rock, rock the microphone

Fact: Traps ARE gay.

Traps are gay and I'm fine with it

fact: traps are gay but it's an okay kind of gay therefor it doesn't have to be gay and therefor its a gay kind of okay and an okay kind of fact that is gay but it's also a gay fact that is okay and a fact kind of gay that is okay and an okay kind of gay that is a fact.

I love traps as much as the next guy but they are kinda gay. Honestly I think they are just a way for me to fantasies about dick without thinking Im gay, but that might just be me.

wrong

For me thing about traps is that they are ultra feminine and submissive. Just wanna order them around and dominate them all day long

It is, but you should don't care or you are a hypocrite

Fact: Op is a fag even if bait

sigh

traps are not gay. I repeat, traps ARE NOT GAY. How idiotic do you have to be to think that they are? traps are probably even less gay than some women.
I understand why some people MIGHT consider traps to be gay, but once thinking about it i don't know why people wouldn't change their mind. traps look like women. WOMEN ARE NOT GAY. IF YOU FUCK SOMEONE WHO LOOKS LIKE A WOMEN, HOW IS THAT EVEN SLIGHTLY FUCKING GAY?
I can kinda see why people think having a dick makes it gay, but the dick only makes up about 0.2% of the human body. if the rest of the body is feminine, that's 99.8% straight. let me repeat, 99.8% STRAIGHT, THAT'S EXTREMELY FUCKING STRAIGHT. THERE ARE WOMEN WHO ARE LESS THAN 99.8% FEMININE, YET PEOPLE DON'T CALL THEM GAY. If you wanna fuck a woman who looks manly as fuck, I'm not gonna call you gay, but you shouldnt call me gay for fucking traps either.
It makes no sense why people let a single penis ruin an entire sexual encounter, it's easy enough to ignore. Traps still have fuckable assholes, you don't need to fuck the pussy specifically. And if it's that much of a problem, just look away. He isn't gonna rub his dick on you or anything.
There are plenty of nice traps out there, and Im sure you'd get along well with them, but you choose not to because of something on them which takes up 0.2% of their body. It's nonsensical and stupid how worked up people get over something so small but completely ignore the rest of the body.
If you're worried about your friends knowing that you're fucking someone 0.2% masculine and 99.8% feminine, they don't need to find out. Believe it or not, traps can wear clothes too. They don't walk around with their dicks hanging out, they cover their dick with pants or skirts. Nobody has to find out that you're in a perfectly heterosexual relationship

Look mom

Look

I'm being edgy

Do you see this, mom?

Mom?

Hey, that means you're not gay, right? Isn't that so cool? Phew!

Hiding it doesn't mean it's not gay you faggot

If you fuck a man's vagina it's the gayest thing that you can do.

If you suck a woman's cock it's the straightest thing that you can do.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

No, but people who like them are.

if you can't see it, it can't see you