Okay so who's behind this Kekkistan bullshit on Facebook?

Okay so who's behind this Kekkistan bullshit on Facebook?

it's pol bullshit

pol is reddit mixed with facebook (le edgy meme trump awooo go murrica ahaha "NIGGER")
definitevily facebook tier

pol is retarded cancer

>pol
>reddit
Both are completely different

Found the Sup Forumsreddit poster

They are both on total opposites on the political spectrum. What else is there to say?

Underage american Sup Forums niggers, as usual. I wish I could personally ban each and every one of them.

What's wrong with it? Seems pretty tame compared to a lot of other stuff I've seen Sup Forums be accused of.

this shit started out innocent enough but soon became unbelievably cringeworthy when all the NEETs started bandwagoning it unironically in an attempt to finally have somewhere to belong. it's basically another flavor of Sup Forums and t_d for people that are somehow even more of political tourists

It's an echo chamber, a circle jerk, they use sage as a downvote, and they literally have a reddit colony.

Sup Forums is just nazi reddit.

I've seen worse from Sup Forums, sure it's annoying but it's harmless 2bh

this

Not really, Sup Forums has a lot of diversity of opinion. It was never just one person unless you're referring to 2011-12 when it was mainly libertarians and natsocs.

/r/the_donald exists and led to a massive flood of 15 year old faggots who not only make the hellhole that is Sup Forums worse but also cannot stop shitting up every other board
I usually go on /lit/ and every fucking day they make a dozen "why can't women/minorities read and/or write" or "why won't /lit/ accept how great sam hyde's book is" or "look at this article targeted at tumblrites that I found on my daily journey through shitty blogs saying things that make me angry"

yeah but their ways are pretty similar

>say something that doesn't fit the
cuck, nigger, shill

>diversity of opinion

>Sup Forums

I hate it when Sup Forums shits up other boards just as much as the next guy, but at the same time, I kind of agree with them on a lot of shit. I wish they'd be less of faggots about it though, it makes politics all the more tiring for me when idiots on both sides are firing all shit at each other.
This is also true.

If you go to r/pussypass and then Sup Forums, I think you'll find Sup Forums less insufferable

I mean, if everyone's shitting on each other. What does that bring you? It's not really a hugbox by any means. Only newfags and Redditors would think so.

if you go to r/the donald and then Sup Forums you think you would find any difference?

Pol hates this Kekistan meme, how do you not know this?

Yeah. Sup Forums is deeply rooted in NatSoc/Libertarianism. r/The_Donald is a cult who believes everything Trump does is good.

It's not a hugbox, but it is not a place where one can discuss any opinions but their alt-right nonsense. They mock sjws for "safe space" bullshit, which I hate just as much, but will sperg out and call anyone who doesn't support their opinions and suck trump's cock a cuck and a secret redditor newfag. They think all of Sup Forums holds Sup Forums's opinions in high regard, which is laughably wrong.

In my opinion, yes. I think you find more discussion on Sup Forums than on the_donald, and a broader range of topics. That's not to say that I think that Sup Forums is a political melting pot.

>They think all of Sup Forums holds Sup Forums's opinions in high regard, which is laughably wrong
True. As I said before, Sup Forums is very politically diverse and that extends to Sup Forums, they just don't see it. Although the average Sup Forumstard says that board got diversity because in 2013-onward, Redditors began to carve the board up which is I guess sort of true considering it's a culturally NatSoc/Libertarian board. Autistic reasoning, but it's the case in their regard. I don't think every originalfag has the same political views. This site did start out as mainly Sup Forums and Sup Forums for the most part after all.

Was /pol always so shit? Was there quite often a few years ago, enjoyed it somewhat. Did i or pol change?

nah, I used to have fun there 2 years ago and enjoy some serious discussions from time to time without being called cuck, shill, kike or whatever