Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daugher you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically Sup Forums.

what are your other options? not have children? have them practice incest? not reproduce and die alone?

>continuing the human race = cucked

Break the cycle, give your life to science!

Why not raise her to love people you enjoy?

well lets just go full retard then and say
having sexual desires = cucked

OP is an incestuous faggot.

What's the other options?

They all get Blacked in the end

Ah, yes. Fucking your daughter is the only rational choice. Good call, user.

I concur.

My daughter has been sexually active since at least 14, well im guessing because thats when i first found used condoms in her room. I let my daughter have her freedom, and it doesnt bother me the least bit that she explores sexually

Sad. Never really thought so many Asians and hispanics

Bro it's perfectly fine if a white guy breeds with your daughter just not a nigger

A true man. You can not spend your life wanting to fuck women and think it's unacceptable that your daughter will be sought after and eventually fuck. Sex is so obsessed about. It is literally no different than grown up Patty cakes.

ugh, this shit is so stale. look, I know you permanent virgins tout cuck around so you can feel better about never having tasted that sweet sweet pussy in your entire life, but this shitty pasta is rife with logical fallacies. At least present a better argument you fucking faggot.

When you're old, she will make that other dude pay to take care of you.

Interesting.

Yes, i think it shows she has a lot of confidents in herself. Also, its a fact of life that she is going to get much farther in life with how she is.

The question is, why are you not fucking her right pussy every night?

Flawed logic. Having no daughter will save a shit ton of money.

So she's a slut...

By definition yes. Although i think we need to stop having double standards about sexual expression

There is scientific proof that only faggots have daughters. Don't be a faggot and you are safe.

It doesn't count if you're the first man to fuck your daughter's pussy

> at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for ... a random man ... marries her ... fucks her in every hole.
> 20 years ... every hole

What she will do
1. sexting at 8
2. oral at 10, fucking at 12
3. anal at 14
4. ???
5. profit

Part of the reason why I never had kids honestly.

Being a human is icky and shit

Fucking right, existence is cruel

chastity belts are still a thing kids. learn about them.

There's nothing cucked about your daughter having a healthy sex life.

If she turns into a massive self loathing slut then that's different but as her dad you only have yourself to blame.

Women are people

So are men

KEK

here haf kookie

Finding out you're not the father is the ultimate cuckoldery

Is staying in the basement all the time, afraid to leave the house or talk to women, and continually posting the same shitty pasta threads the ultimate cuckoldry?

Yes. Yes it is.

This meme is already old.
This shit has been on Sup Forums for months.

>I cannot think or comprehend
Obviously

Jesus Christ...

I know this is a shock to a lot of you autistic, perma-virgin, faggots out there, but most fathers do not sexualize their daughters. In fact, most men do not sexualize every woman they see. Wait, no that's bullshit *ehem* most men do not sexualize family members.

Look, women aren't just sex objects. They're real people with real feelings. Just like you. With good parenting they're raised to be good, strong, self loving people. Just like yo-...well, just like a lot of adults. And just like well balanced, well raised, and well educated folks, she's going to wanna fuck. That's normal.

What's not normal is to think that having a daughter is akin to rearing a warm fuck socket that you'll never get. And that too is bullshit because lets be honest if you're already thinking like that, you're going to molest and fuck your daughter at some point anyway.

You're the kind of user that sterilization was created for. Seriously, never have kids. And if you DO, at LEAST name them Destiny, or Bambi, or Porsche, or any one of several fine stripper names, because there's no doubt that poor girl will end up on a pole and getting paid for sex.

You already suck as a parent.

I love my black women, love em, but I've been wanting to test the waters with Latinas lately.

As long as she's not fucking niggers I'm good.

Underrated post