If latinos hate spainards for raping their ancestors, why do they all practice spanish religion...

If latinos hate spainards for raping their ancestors, why do they all practice spanish religion, the very tool used to destroy their culture?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L4g9JyLIIiE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's funny, because their ancestors were also spaniards (I'm talking about mixed people)

That's a good question. Does that make them cucks? I think it does. Also nice dubs nigga.

Christ-cucks, if you will. And thanks

Bump because I actually want an answer.

>If latinos hate spainards for raping their ancestors,
these are probably mexicans, nobody cares about it here except maybe for commie teenagers

(nice)

I've met some puerto ricans who were rather salty, which is what inspired me to make this thread

>I've met some puerto ricans
were they brown?

Yep.

that probably explains why they're butthurt because 500 years ago some spaniards raped their ugly great great great great great great great great great great great great grandmother

AND left her with no gibs. Truly the greateat slight any brownie could recieve

tbqh, white muricans should cross the border and make the same, to bleach the population

>María la del Barrio

You know you're a spic when you recognize soap opera because your mom used to watch it.

TACO'D

There's also the Dorf Fort version of María la del Barrio:

youtube.com/watch?v=L4g9JyLIIiE

I am not Latino, but I speak Spanish and am married to a Latina.

Almost none of them have the resentment towards Spain. In fact a lot of them absolutely love the country.

I've seen one Latino hate on Spain:
> Got into an argument with him over why saying "kill all white people" is racist.
> He also didn't want me to speak Spanish to him because it was the language of the people who destroyed his culture (he was born in the USA)
> When typing he identified as "latinx"
> He ignored me when I explained that Latino is a Spanish word
> He also got offended when I said "you guys" as I assumed their gender
> Proceeded to call me a "redneck whose never experienced racism ever"
> Tfw I really haven't, but he was racist towards me in the same sentence where he claims I've never experienced it

Tl;Dr privileged retarded Latino teens might hate Spain, but in general it is admired by the normal population in South America.

Dunno
I love latinos tho :3

tbqh rey do gado >>> maria la del barrio soap opera, although I've watched both

I never met any Mexicans that think that t b h.
A lot of them recognize they're mixed people so that their ancestors were both Spanish and Indigenous.
I think the only lot I've seen spew that were Chicanos who LARP as Aztects.

>Chicanos who LARP as Aztects.
lmao, literally wewuzing as the niggers

Ahhhh, so they could be crypto-lefties. Duly noted

How do I get a latina gf user?