How do people drink so much beer. I mean like its a meme to have a 6 pack to yourself...

How do people drink so much beer. I mean like its a meme to have a 6 pack to yourself, or in some casese people here in canada meme about drinking a 24 pack or something, but how, this shit is so filling, I feel like puking due to too much stomach content after 3 beers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/f_4Q9Iv7_Ao
youtube.com/watch?v=xV3UVD_Duks
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

beer is disgusting

you are disgusting, faggot.

When you drink it at a steady pace, you piss it out about as much as you drink it. When you chug it like some frat boy, sure, you get full. But if you drink it like a normal human being, it about evens out.
>Your pee is clear too and it's neat.

Cheers from Milwaukee, the beer capital of the USA. I drink PBR for breakfast!

>3 beers that are probly 0.33 litre and not even 4,7% vol
>you have a small stomach and should be ashamed

beer is drank because it tastes good

beer always makes me feel empty and hungry
i stick to liquor. except beer is nice for just drinking and not getting wasted

Is there a point to drinking if you don't plan on at least getting a nice buzz?

1st step is to not be a pussy

of course not

I have consumed 12 Miler High Lifes this afternoon and into the evening.

You just need to keep on drinking one every half hour

if you arent an alcoholic I assume so. With food or something. Its still an acquired taste.
I'm pretty much an alcoholic though and buy what ever is cheap and has a lot of alcohol.
if i drink beer its over 5% at least and at least 3.

I feel like beer can get me drunker without getting sicker

Liquors the best. Straight. Mixers for the bitches. They give up the pussy quick.

>drink beer
>piss
>room for more beer

If you are an alchohalic, do you even feel under the influence when you drink 3 beers?

I drank a 6-pack of miller lite and had a heineken earlier. I felt pretty good and ate sushi. I got home and passed out.
But I just turned 21, so I got a excuse.

no, of course not

You'd be surprised how easily an actual alcoholic can get drunk

Pretty much this. When it comes to beer, it generally takes 6 cans to even get me buzzed. Burping helps, too. You also drink that shit over an hour or two.

i buy the strongest IPA I can find and drink them in like an hour. I luckily work a shit load so I am sober during the week til i finally get home and cram as much alcohol as I can in an hour or two.

Drink good beer.

Drink good beer moron

yeah man, the High Life

lol what a faggot

I like Modelo, Guinness, and most winter IPAs are decent. I'll have to ask my dad what that delicious one with the palm trees was, (no its not Corona).
Most beers I've ever drank at once was 6 beers, but that was over the course of 6 hours.
Just downed an Icehouse.
How pleb am I?

not feeling it is the problem. I have a few and think "maybe I shouldn't do "x", I have several more and it becomes "where are my keys? I got this". Wife bought me a BAC tracker a couple years ago, it has saved my an unknown amount of trouble.

youtu.be/f_4Q9Iv7_Ao

I need one of those. I never black out, though i do get so drunk i will eventually pass out.
I just drink on the weekend like crazy. Sometimes I go sober the whole day and drink a shit load in a short amount of time knowing I can take it.

ITT: Mother Fucking Lightweights!

modelo is better than corona but still pretty pleb
guiness is great but american guiness sucks dicks by comparison
icehouse is sad

Lots of practice

yes

Drink craft beer...sure its more expesnive for the 6 pack, but it gets you more drunk per can (higher abv) and tastes better. plus it reduces the gasiness.

I've only ever puked from alcohol in combination of food. I dont think it has ever been from pure alcohol

But it really does add on the pounds.

2 alcoholics in my family. Can confirm that they get drunk EXTREMELY quickly. By that I mean after one can they are visibly unsteady and slurring words.

My theory is that they have indeed developed a tolerance but because their blood is so full of alcohol already it only takes a slight top up to go over the edge.

i used to drink 12 packs of light beer in a 3 hour span.

And you can act like a snob to everyone else!

>drinking panther piss
You could drink more beer if you bought better beer

they are inexpensive.. check that. just looked and the one I got for $30 or so is about $100.. shop around I guess, but even at $100 if it saves you $10k and a record, worth every penny

ITT: HURR DURR I'm a millennial hipster faggot! I drink IPA's and Craft Beers and wear my skinny jeans and have a beard. Look I'm so cool!

Faggots! Wear your faggot jeans and sip your faggot microbrews.

Fucking GAY!

If you're pee is not clear any other time, you are dehydrated.

if that's the idea, just drink 40's of malt liquor like a nigger, or the 24oz reds ales.

kys

>drinking beer

every single beer on the face of the planet is rotten fucking water, no matter what the retarded alcoholics and people who were socialized into thinking it tastes good may tell you

quit drinking beer now and be free of the autism that is alcoholism. its literally a fucking meme designed to make you a shittier person

I hate lager, but I'll drink 10 in a row if it makes me not sober and realise life's pretty shit.
This evening I've been drinking cider... I don't like cider, but my don't like for life heavily outweighs the dislike for the taste of 6% rough cider.

Fuck you Hipster faggot.

your post was pretty gay tbh even though you're somewhat right

What should I drink then, hard liqour tastes even worse, while the feeling of intoxication feels way better than weed

Most craft beer sucks ass.

Craft cider is generally pretty good.

>drunk EXTREMELY quickly

Livers are shot

Doesn't food also discolour your pee?

I'll get a sixpack and drink like two in an evening and leave the rest in the fridge.

I drink on average 6 tall cans of beer a day.
Usually one for breakfast, and 5 after work till I got to bed.
I am an alcoholic, I will only stop when my bi-yearly blood tests show I am fucked up. But I am thinking it's coming to and end. God save me when that day comes.

Maybe sometimes, but it should be almost clear all the time.

You gotta drink for the right reasons. Football game with some buds?
Bust open a 30pk. Grilling? Hell, pop a few tops. Come home from a hard day's work? Have a brewski.Night by yourself and nothing good on TV? Open a 6pk. Just feel like having an ice cold beer? Grab one out of the fridge.

Depends on the beer, though. For the most part it's delicious. Would recommend Budweiser because I'm a ruralfag, but Icehouse isn't watered down.

Beer is for maintaining your current buzz, smash liquor till you're where you want to be then chase it with beer to stay the same level of drunk. If you're trying to get drunk with just beer the trick is to not eat anything and drink a little water in between beers. There's enough calories in the beer to sustain you for the day and if you're drinking water in between it'll keep you hydrated and make you need to piss more. Every time you piss you'll be able to drink that much beer, without food in your stomach to absorb the liquid that feeling of being full should go away as soon as you're finished pissing.

sometimes, but rule of thumb, pee should be clear. If yellow you are dehydrated. Other colors means trouble.

>Would recommend Budweiser
Recommend piss?

An alcoholic can consume 1 unit to as many as they can shove into their system before they pass out or die.

Some people NEED that martini after work, it's all they think about. Some people NEED that half liter of vodka a day, and some people crave or NEED that binge at the end of the week.
When someones mental health becomes one with physical depedancy they are considered alcoholics. Not everyone is the bum on the streets or the guy with the bags under his eyes and stinks of booze. Most alcoholics don't even know they are until they start craving the fuck out of it and their heart starts racing when 6 o clock comes around and the house is dry.

In most chronic cases tho, the old saying is one is to many, a thousand is not enough. It's a sad reality for someone recovering form alcoholism.

Only recommend it because it's a commodity and kind of a bad joke, but it's still alright beer.

You know whats crazy, what you described is freaky but yet still fairly uncommon to the average drinker, but the average cigarette smoker is much closer to what you described. Cigarettes are a cancer

what are people supposed to drink then? bud or some other shitty tasting mass produced garbage beer, no thanks. maybe drinking piss is good enough for you, but i would rather not.

Fuck, I think I'd get Colt 45 over north american lagers.

Imports.

Jesus you can find microbrews and Guiness at Walmart that is just shitty taste at that point. Even Yuenglings are better. My ex's cuck father tried to make fun of me for drinking micros not realizing the ABV is through the roof compared to American corporate piss water. I sat that faggot down and made him drink nitro stouts with a shot of rye with me until that shit vomited. You get one liver bud, never settle.

Fucking faggot fuck you

The main difference is, smoking withdrawals can't kill someone, alcohol withdrawals can.

Tobacco is addictive, but it affects the entire body instantly, it does not go threw the digestive system.
Once alcohol dependency reaches the mental state, it's already to late. Your hormone production from the liver is already fucked with. Your kidneys are already working extra hard to filter the ethanol, and your pancreas is already in over drive to control insulin.
Your brain is over loaded, intoxicated at the same time, it cannot comprehend what is happening in the body, so it sends signals to make the body work hard, but make the body feel OK at the same time.
Alcohol is literally a poison.

>If you're pee is not clear any other time, you are dehydrated.

No, that's not right at all.

I'm the one you described. the one who NEEDS it every weekend. When the clock is about to strike 6 in the evening and no party invites have come till then I start panicking really bad

I usually have about 24 if its pbr, 30 if im gettin a case of somethin else. After about 20 in rapid succesion i black out. If i do 30 plus, and not black out, ususlly tskes me like a day.

Im a raging alcoholic ask me anything

okay, you got me. i can get down with that.

So if an alcoholic stops cold turkey they could die?

>craft beer sucks

you friggin moron...

this is the beer of choice.

Do you eat dinner? How long does it take you on average to drink a beer

Most people drink very little.

A few people drink a whole lot.

no, it's not. taking B vitamins will make it more yellow, if it is clear all the time, you may have faulty kidneys

this is the only thing I drink

chekd

And yes, a chronic alcoholic, meaning they drink daily for a long period of time, they can die from the withdrawals.
Seizures, heart issues, and hormonal imbalances (leading to depression and anxiety) are the main cause.

how big is your fucking gut

but sometimes you don't wanna feel bloated so go with a decent lager like PBR, Old Milwaukee, Michelob, or Kosmos by Shiner Bock

Fuck you that is even more hipster. Fucking imports. Mmm skunked beer cooked by a gook.

Guiness and some Dublin and German ale breweries are decent but there is nothing compared to a dark stout or porter roasted New England style. Imports are good ifm you want something novel like tsingtao or Kirin rice beer but Guiness is not even a standard for good beer, its only the gatekeeper between drinkable beer and wtf am I drinking?maddog 20/20 shit. There is more to american crafting than some flowery bullshit.

Bud is brewed with rice instead of cereal grains cause it's cheaper and nastier. BAKA

TOP TIER CHECKING IN

The cheaper Anheuser Bush products use corn instead of rice because it is cheaper still

drinking itself is for hipsters, nubcake

honestly, I suggest not drinking at all. its a waste of money, tastes like shit, makes your mental acuity and faculties absolute horseshit, and eventually kills you. I can't think of a single pro to drinking except maybe picking up some young, cute, barfly...and even then, that might turn on you and rear it's ugly head in one way or another

I suppose I could suggest Disarono (however it's spelled); its the only one I can think of that is the exception to the "tastes like shit" rule. people call it a bitch drink but i just tell them that if it's a bitch drink to drink the whole bottle and tell me again if it's a bitch drink

but, ultimately, i would suggest just not drinking at all. you don't get any cool points for drinking; and you wont get any for not drinking, either. its just about not wasting money and your life over rotten liquid, really

expired corn grains or fractional freezing bud ice. true it's even cheaper but you have to compensate staleness if ur "the king of beers". that's why rice and beechwood. personally i don't like cold carbonated sake

youtube.com/watch?v=xV3UVD_Duks

OK but I like the feeling of drinking, even when I'm alone on a friday night just browsing the internet, alcohol makes me feel nice and mellow, so I dont drink for cool points I drink for that. Is there a way to feel drink without drinking nasty liquid?

24 pack eh?? pretty nice,. and yes it is a "meme" also an accomplishment to drink that much in 1 sitting

I remember my first beer.

apple cider doesn't taste like alcohol at all. basically getting fucked up on apple juice. try that but sip on it since cider has a high abv content.

try disarono, like i said. you don't need any mixers or anything. it actually tastes good (the one exception, as i said). just drink it on the rocks. its some higher shelf stuff, though not top shelf. I've gone to a few bars asking for it and they didn't even know wtf it was

I do not eat dinnner.

Usually takes me about 1 min for the first. Then about every five min until blackout. I usually take shots too in between.

I drink straight from the bottle on bad days. Been a lot of bad days lately