>White people go away!
>White people banned, never come back!
>Help white people.

Nice.

I love how they are all in convict orange

What the fuck happened?

Too much time on Sup Forums

Who is this

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?!
Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your
room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Banana thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in
the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgustingNEETthat you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we
all know the picture. The “epic” Banana guy, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos
on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You
are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day,
for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a fucking banana. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she
thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became aNEET. A pathetic BananafagNEET.
She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t
even try to talk with you because all you say is “IREALLYREALLYLIKETHISPICTURE.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And
that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a
million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.

Obvious copy pasta is obvious.

youtube.com/watch?v=MxXrxii7Kbg

Ha. You ever see the Youtube "tutorial" the faggy little antifa kid gives on an VEPR?

Kek

Gotta love those random keks that aren't replyng to anyone in particular

That's not offensive

Shit this got me.

Perro caca

I completely agree with the sentiments, but the pasta is still fucking shit. Ironic that it states "you've become a parody of your own self" whilst being a parody of your own self. Or perhaps that's the point.

Either way, go fuck yourself.

ThAtS NoT OfFeNsIvE

Oh man I forgot this existed, thank you.

You just lost your Sup Forums privleges

Fuck off normie.

Go away. You are not welcome here.

gO AwaY. YoU ArE NOt WElcoME HeRe.

oh no it's retarded...

When the autistic kid discovers Sup Forums

Please we're begging you leave.

Who's more retarded, the retard or the one who gives the retard (you)s?

Unironically the funniest post here

You all lose

can someone please join my Counter strike lobby? we need a fifth man

The retard as the other one was not called a retard meaning the retard is more retarded

Two dead fucking memes

Post discord
I'm only a silver 1 though

instant loss

I won't listen to your lies Satan.

Xd

The retard, obviously.

Bump.

furries = niggers but whit fur

i love these but my normie friends wont even understand :(

How very capitalist of a solution of you

Honestly tempted to repost this on fb