Not all of us live in some fantasy land where you get to feel like a normal fucking human being and actually touch the...

Not all of us live in some fantasy land where you get to feel like a normal fucking human being and actually touch the opposite sex.
Some of us are cursed to be fucking alone and feel like fucking subhuman shit becuase girls literally won't even let us hug them.

>Sad user gets dubs
>can't get dubs for the life of me
>Crying kek

Timestamp or it isnt you

I feel you bud.

Why are you complaining on Sup Forums? Go see a therapist, theyspecialize is listening to people complain. ;)

work on yourself without relating it to women. become a better person, focus on growth.

You fookin pussy op!

It's obviously bait user.

Be yourself, don't let outside influence distract you. Learn to live alone and you will be happy. Never rely on somebody else to feel joy.

>People sad/mad because they can't/don't get pussy or haven't "found love"
>People sad/mad because they think that pussy is the only thing and there is no love

Buh

Then fucking change it you (today) disgusting waste of flesh

well you cant just walk up to a girl and hug her. thats not how it works.

All a male needs is to be confident and to be clever (in other words, sense of humor, or just being clever, you know, if you aren't a naturally funny guy) to get a girl of some kind.
Now if you want an attractive girl, you just repeat this like 500 times. It isn't easy, but it does work. I'm no expert on women, and have not been in many relationships, but that's mostly cause I've focused on my career and haven't had the time/energy.

Confidence and cleverness.

And as far as confidence, "if you can't be confident, at least act confident." That's the best advice I've received, in regards to everything, including your career.

i feel ya

Power lift. You don't need to have ripped abs to gain muscle and strength. Plus, there are actually women that go for these types of guys over the typical cut look. Just like every chubby thread on here there are women looking at guys like this

dude at least you are honest.
its matter of time you will get a cute latina gf
peace

Die
Someone said you killed yourself a couple of months back. I was pleased.

>"if you can't be confident, at least act confident."

Truest words ever spoken. You'd be surprised how people will treat you differently if you start walking and carrying yourself more astutely. Also, work on a really winning charming smile, or at least a devilish smirk if you can muster it OP, you sad sack of shit.

False. Prostitutes will do anything for you

In fact women will do anything it just depends on how much you're willing to pay them

>Prostitutes will do anything for you
False. 90% will not kiss or do anal. Also, choking is out of the equation unanimously.

Wtf. So you can rip their vag up but kisses are too far.

it's not that difficulty, you just have to believe in yourself

women are more sensitive to bad smells, and your teeth smell worse than you think

My bf literally brushes his teeth like once a month and I cant smell anything

natural selection

Over 40 hookers under my belt, I speaketh the truth. Most of them won't kiss because "I don't know where their mouth has been" and won't do anal because they were either molested in the backdoor and that's their nono zone, or they say some stupid shit like "I have to save something for my future husband".

Tranny prostitutes are down for anything except hitting or hard choking. All choking for me is hard, so... :/

You just got double dubs faggot

Because you are too busy licking his asshole that the smell of his mouth is not even noticeable.

user it's clear you hate yourself and think you're worthless.

Well, if you hate yourself then other people will hate you too. If you want to be loved, first you need to love yourself.

How do you do that? Work at it. Take steps to improve your life and expand your comfort zone, and fake it till you make it. If you want specific advice feel free to ask me.

Someone needs to jack off.

Witnessed

itt

Because that's what the dating pool needs. Another beefed up, high test manlet with emotional baggage and social autism.

Get fucked with a cactus.

This

Fake it till you make it.

TRIPS

Upvote

Protip Mikey - Fix yourself before you start worrying about women. And yes one part of fixing yourself means losing weight and another is getting a job.

Reddit plz go

nobody likes a whiner

How long have you been on Sup Forums? If you post frequently enough, statistically, there's no way you won't get dubs.

I don't lick bum

learn to use dubs properly faggot

Historically, only about half of men ever had sex.
The advent of paired marriage for life fixed that a bit for a while, but the modern no fault divorce, women all sleeping with whoever they like whenever culture is kinda bringing it back to what it was. Women think they are just sleeping with more guys, more freedom, byu the reality is, they are all just sleeping with the same guys as one another.
So, this whole thing isn;t a recent development, it's the survival of the fittest, original state of men.

Kek has spoken.

who is this? chris?

it's okay you made this thread, i just want to know who would use my picture.

Wait... this is you in the picture?
I heard you an heroed a month back.

>Picture of crying man that's not op=fake story
Good one

yes it's me. is this chris? who is this

It's a copy pasta. I saw this story posted before.

Take a shower. Clean yourself up. Brush your teeth regularly and use mouthwash. Exercise regularly, and eat a balanced diet. Go outdoors every day and get some sun on your face. Stop feeling sorry for yourself, and stop boring the opposite sex with your self-centered tales of woe. No one likes a "poor, pitiful me" sob story that centers around you and you alone. Being with someone should be an uplifting experience, not a colossal drag. Women like a man with self-confidence, not someone who whines and feels sorry for himself all the time.

So, clean yourself up and quit whining, bitching, pissing, and moaning. Be someone who others enjoy being around. Avoid self-pity.

>be me
>post this thread
>nobody is nice to me

>someone else posts it
>everyone is nice

what the actual fuck

its because you haven't told us anything about how you treat other people.

if its becacuse you were raised that way, I was raised to stay alive despite how they raised you.

This fag expected Sup Forums to be nice. What a new fag.

Why do you keep making these threads? Do you have some kind of craving for degradation and abuse? Do you derive sexual release from it, somehow?

Hey, does OP have a -chan name yet? You know: Sad-chan, Depression-chan, Incel-chan... something like that.

no i expected them to be mean

that's why i was surprised when everyone was being nice to the person who posted as me
>if its becacuse you were raised that way
what are you referencing.

idk how i treat others, sometimes really nice but then i force people to abuse me because i overwhelm them with my depression.

Maybe you should kill yourself seems like the only thing to do

i didn't make this thread, hence the timestamp to which you're replying saying i didn't make it

no i definitely don't like abuse and it doesn't do anything to me sexually

have you ever considered that the problem is not the women that won't pityfuck you but yourself?

Eh don't give up you'll get pussy one day I don't know maybe try dick?

Your looks dont matter just dont be a fucking loser

I am in a long term relationship with someone I love very much, and I'm an awkward, nerdy, lives-at-home fuck. If I can do it, you can too OP

Whoa, where to start....

- Learning to live alone is the 1st rule. You never know when things can go south (breakups, death, or even distance for some time), so make sure you can live with yourself first. Because if you don't, you will be a burden on her. Getting a girl will not solve your problems, so get them fixed first. Seek professional help (therapy) if you can.
- Most girls want to feel safe around you, even when they are a strong woman type. Safe can be physical, emotional or financial. Pick one and eventually you'll get a girl who is looking for someone safe in that area.
- The more good-looking you are, the wider is the range of girls available. Invest on this or accept it.
- Learn social skills. Body language, speech tone, chivalry, posture. Dealing with people is inevitable, so go and learn it.

You might fail sometimes, but that's part of the process. Keep going and you'll get there.

Remember: you own your future. Make it happen.

OP is a fag

Stop being such a fucking faggot no girl wants to hear your shitty sob stories maybe then youll have a chance

sometimes you can't, family members can bring you down but you just cant get away from em without getting into it.

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?

Care to elaborate on why your family is a drag?

kys OP, you'll never get the pusi

who the fuck wants to pay a woman for love.

wait so you're lesbian

wait no you're just too big of a faggot to kill yourself?

die

just go to tijuana and bang some cheap ass hookers. not missing out on much

Try visiting /fit and not this cat~a~comb of cancer and maybe people would like you. You sound like a whiny liberal crying about problems they can fix

Don't fall for this meme, starting lifting 2 years ago, probably an objective 6-7/10, but I still feel like shit all the time, and leave my apartment basically only to go to work and go grocery shopping

Start jogging around the neighborhood. Play Pokemon GO if you have to. Bad neighborhood? Go to the fucking park. Now here's the important part: lower your fucking standards! Pussy is pussy.

>Now here's the important part: lower your fucking standards! Pussy is pussy.

No way. That's for cowards. Don't be afraid of a challenge, go for what you want!

True words of a virgin. If you do ever find yourself a woman, she most likely already lowered her standards.

All of us die. But not all of us live.

mate trust me when i say i know where you're coming from. There's an old addage that i'll paraphrase "If you chase women, they will simply run. If you chase your dreams, the women will chase you."

tl;dr become skilled, dive into a profession you enjoy doing. Trust me, i say this as a 150 pound 6'0" pasty white dude if you are excited and passionate and appear ambitious women will gravitate to you regardless of looks.

Shit is tough man, i know. I have dealt with depression most of my adult life, you're not alone in this. Please know, You Are Not Alone. But it gets better. It will get better.

This is like the 4th time I've seen this picture with a self depreciating story.

unless you're a 10/10 stud with six-pack abs, you're only allowed to be flirting with #4

nerds don't get babes

know your place nerd

start lifting

Tell me about your daily routine. I feel suicidal every day.

Fully convinced you're a troll now OP. Although posting yourself and timestamping helped the illusion that this wasn't a troll thread for awhile.

Just do a shit load of steroids ffs

it's not even me who posted today

I was in your thread yesterday where you talked about $9K on a worthless camwhore.

It's a copypasta obviously user. And people fall for the bait.

yeah that was me

Nah he posted a pic with himself holding up his phone with the time and date.

I am the OP and yes I can confirm this post is fake. I saw this thread a month ago and decided to copy pasta it.

Out the camwhore that snubbed you after the $9K

Bitch, go fap. Once you get that sexual frustration off, look for excercise and dieting routines. Work your ass of, get some hobbies and aspirations and everything else will come slowly. If you don't give a shit about yourself enough to make a change, don't expect a fucking model 10/10 girl to just "love you for who you are". You have not, are and will not achieve shit by asking people for empathy, or crying your face out in the internet. Sincerely, You need to be told this.

ugly virgins detected, you don't have gf's because you have a busted ass face

she hasn't been online in a month

still hold out hope she'll text me again but i definitely shouldn't. even though she blocked me after fucking $9000 i can't bring myself to do that to her