Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

Little stoned and had a stone thought.

Trump's approval rating is low as shit and seems to be dropping. What If we peer pressure him on twitter to write an executive order to legalize marijuana for recreational use. He does it to feel like he made some friends, but really we just get high legally while we watch the world burn.

I don't really care much about political opinions of if you love or hate the president but more interested on opinions of if this is possible and if it did happen what life would be like.

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xKOQdcVoRys
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

doit

i am also kinda stoned and this seems like a good plan

Shall we keep talking to bump this shit up.

I'm not stoned and haven't been for a while. Do it. And fix it in the process.

bump

Come on guys, lets not let dreams just be dreams

we need a game plan

You can't peer pressure one of the most powerful men in the world. Or anyone over 14. C'mon guys help me convince OP that peer pressure is bullshit.

OP here,

I will admit I have no idea how to organize a mob of Sup Forums to make changes in the world. soo if anyone has ideas im game haha

Trump is actually two 12 year olds wearing an old rich white man costume. Tell him we will give him a fidget spinner anything is possible

No 12 year old has hair that bad. Its two Danny Devito clones from the future.

So what we do, a raid on his Twitter account?

>peer pressure
>trump

that would go over well. and on twitter? that's the perfect forum for bringing up these issues. not to mention he'd never do it.

>one of the most powerful men in the world
Almost as funny as calling him a billionaire.

Sure if people want to try raiding his twitterXD I was more thinking about how CRAZY it would be if it actually worked

>
but dude, can you imagine putting on the news and seeing that weed is legal because americans just asked the president to do it on twitter. Like shit, that would be crazy

I don't think he can even do that?

hell yeah he can, he's the god damn president!

Probably not,

Any smart political people know if that the president can write and executive order like legalizing a drug?

I mean if he made one to band human beings from coming into the US, i can't see why he couldn't pass a law for an herb that is know to have a lot of health benefits.

I think the only reason it would be shot down is because corporate businesses would lose money.

[spoiler]nigger[\spoiler]

da faq?

mi sacerdote en mi boca cuando tengo 8 años. lo hizo escupir de nuevo en la boca cuando se hizo. ahora por alguna razón me encanta el sabor de la

idiot thinks hypertext works on Sup Forums

Allons, enfants de la Patrie
La jour de gloire est arrivée.

Im more stoned now,

Can people post the nices titties ever, while I wait for others to plan this big movement

,Love
Lazy stoned op fag

I am too stoned, and this idea excites me.

Hot

We'll if you're trying to influence him on twitter you need some hashtags. Something to catch his attention not just legalize weed

Eat my fucking ass you cuck

Good idea.

That will definitely make him more popular.

He would be loved by the people, but would he be loved by the government? Maybe the government would impeach him because if Americans get to happy the sun will explode because of the large about of positive energy. AMERICAS DEPRESSION KEEPS THE UNIVERSE ALIVE!

#8MoreYears

i'm a little stoned and i can't fucking understand the thread at all you guys are fucking speaking gibberish,

You realize the POTUS can't make laws, right? Just sign them. He can make the the federal agencies not enforce them through.

I don't even understand how impeachment works, but I'm damn sure it wouldn't be for this.

nah I have no idea, its not my problem figuring this stuff out. Just make it happen damn it.

I was just more curious of what would life be like if it did happen in some strange line of loopholes

yo has anyone actually sent him a tweet yet?
Ideas for hashtags?

I mean, he could urge congress to pass a bill for him to sign. But when it comes down to it, it's gotta be congress.

I agree something with #8moreyears would be good

Do you retard even realise Trump is trying to fucking save your dumb ass country? Yeah he's so stupid like he is some cringey kid in high school trying to make friends he actually lost most of his friends when he ran as a republican they turned their backs on him and started smearing him. Absolutely abhorent. You people have the mental capacity of 12 year olds. Sorry.
youtube.com/watch?v=xKOQdcVoRys

I wish I could just live on a planet without blue pilled morons.

Not gonna happen. The AG hates personal freedom.

>bully all his peers
>wonders why he has no friends

Wtf do you mean bully his peers? Yeah he retributes when he is atacked if that's what you're talking about. He lost his friends however because he is non-buyable.

And thereby a threat to their businesses and propaganda that they sell to useful idiots.

#GrabEmByThePotSissy
#YouDontHaveTheBallsDonnyBoy

The President has no power over state laws. Just Federal. We already legalized in my state, Washington. Just get together a petition, put it on the ballot and steamroll the DEA and the Fed all at once.

Man up, be progressive liberal and own your freedom. You wait for these fucking conservatives to give you permission to use and you'll die waiting.

Trump Is still POTUS.

And you are still a plebe.

Where Trump lost ratings, you probably gained speed toward maximum plebe status.

Trump is only President by title only. Most Americans still consider Obama our President. Trump will go away in a shitstorm of corruption in the next few months. He was never capable of doing the job anyway.

>Most Americans still consider Obama our President.
Is this proof that people who hate Trump are mentaly ill?

My opinion is that weed makes dumbasses like you even dumber.

He picked an AG with a track record of being anti-pot and constantly brags about not doing drugs or drinking. Stop deluding yourself.

He's not a nice guy. We all know it. He's no role model. My own daughter (6) sniffed him out right away. She doesn't want Trump to be President. Most of us don't. It was a stupid mistake and with Russia's assistance it just gets more questionable.

Trump just does not belong in a leadership role. He does not have the demeanor or temperament for it.

>She doesn't want Trump to be President. Most of us don't
That's because you are brain washed bro and what Russian assistance? Ugh I'm talking to a full on retard now.
>Trump just does not belong in a leadership role. He does not have the demeanor or temperament for it.
Do you realise you are litterly just repeating what people on tv said? Have you ever in your life thought for yourself? So sad to witness. Wake up you slave I have to live on the same fucking planet with you tards.

Didn't he get peer pressured by Russia?

>Trump's approval rating is low as shit and seems to be dropping.

correct

pic related - trump approval rating from Rassmussen which always leans very conservative/GOP. the others are much worse for Trump. This is as "good" as it gets.

Guys your going about this in the wrong way. We need to harness the power of memes.

At first, the aim is to harness this idea and spread it to as many anons as possible, at which point the meme evolves in the direction you guys are going while the fresh content creators are getting on the train.

This is a more defining pol though it's 43 %.

Nobody cares about your message you braindead zombies. You are the last remaining blue pilled cucks that haven't swallowed the truth yet..

The red pill is more effective if you empty it out and freebase it, it's just that reality gets kinda boring. But you know that right?

>boring
If you mean that it sucks horse dicks with that then yes.
I wouldn't say boring though it's depressing as hell.

the old Sup Forums would have done this.

this is your chance to take Sup Forums back and do something big for the lulz

It's like I said. Everybody is on Trump's side they don't want to get involved with your idiotic nonsense. Nobody cares.

Go be brainwahsed somwhere else. Like reddit.

I care

Did you care about the hundreds of thousand of innocent villagers Obama bombed?

i hated obama, but i don't care about them either

C'mon user RELEASE THE MEMES!!

Whatever you dumb sheep. Go back to smoking pot.