So i was never educated in school and I don't have a father to ask, My girlfriend and I just had unprotected sex...

So i was never educated in school and I don't have a father to ask, My girlfriend and I just had unprotected sex. I pulled out and came on her back. Is there any way she could be pregnant?

Theoretically, yep.

yeah, pulling out is the riskiest method

Precum has the potential to get her pregnant

Yes there is a chance.
Oh, you mean by you?

>what is precum?

no chance.

yes and you also have aids now

She gonna have a back baby.

Not op, but what if you don't get precum?

Early understandings on precum once were that sperm is expected to be part of the fluid. Further investigation revealed that the majority of pre-ejaculate fluid had dead or no sperm at all. It is possible for small amounts of sperm to exit your reproductive system and make its way into the precum or pre-ejaculate.

Everyone in this thread has fucked her, so I'd start shopping for cribs now.

No, you're totally safe Sup Forumsro

Yes but's it's not like I have a map of your fucking cum splashes.
All it takes is contact, but likelihood is low. Just buy a pregnancy test and have he pop some plan B just in case.

Nutting inside and hoping for the best is generally riskier.

Nice copy and paste but yes this is true.

Although a number of other factors also influence this. How far into ejaculation were you when you pulled out and was she ready to be fertilized in the first place?

Is there ANY way? Yes.
Is it likely? No.
Use a condom next time if shes not on bc ya dingus

>this
Funny as it sounds some couples do this. You can improve your odds by putting her cycle on a calendar and doing it while shes least likely to be fertile.

get a woman who cant reproduce lmao

Don't listen to these virgins. What you did is the ONLY way to impregnate a female.

YOUR A DADDY NOW OP