SWEDEN NO!

dn.se/nyheter/sverige/svensk-marockanskt-avtal-om-gatubarn-i-hamn/

>Regeringen hoppas nu på en lösning i frågan om de hundratals marockanska gatupojkar som lever i svenska städer. I går, torsdag, slöts ett avtal i Marocko som man hoppas ska bli startskottet för omfattande utvisningar.

Basically, a deal has been made with the Moroccan government, so that we can start deport Moroccan children who live on the streets in Stockholm and Göteborg, robbing people and selling drugs, back to Morocco.

These children are particularly troublesome because they have been offered room in safe youth homes, or even families, but because of their distrust of authority back home in Morocco, they don't trust Swedish authority either and prefer the streets.

Hopefully we can start deporting soon enough, because right now it's impossible to be downtown, partying without seeing them and maybe getting robbed when you go home.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t5-nX_gYHPM
youtube.com/watch?v=Pfo-8z86x80
rt.com/news/338779-somalian-refugee-raped-politician/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

B but my Moroccan hash...

To be fair I don't even understand how they got here in the first place.

Morocco is really far away from Syria, Lybia and such countries which allows them access to boats to Greece.
They must've gone through Spain, but I visit Spain a lot and they don't seem to be the ones messing around with illegal immigrants. They definitely seem like ones who keep their nautical border in check.

These guys are so out of it they only respond to being beaten senseless. Because that's the only treatment they've ever received.

In Gothenburg they are literally everywhere.

This is good news but to be honest i dont believe its going to happen, its like that 80k deportation that was suppose to happen, no news about that either.

Are they?
I see them everytime I visit Brunnsparken and northern parts of Avenyn (around Gretas up to Saluhallen) in the evening but that's the only place I've seen them.

I was hoping that was the only place they would be in.

This is bad, the damage is already done, the faster it collapses the better.

Yes scattered like diarrhea over Gothenburg, but bigger groups in Hisingen.

>de pojkar och unga män från landet som sedan 2012 blivit ett allt större problem för svenska myndigheter.

So these kids have been a problem since 2012, but the article doesn't say how long they've been in Sweden without being ett allt större problem. Still, good news Morocco is taking them back; Sweden has enough problems as it is.

Good job

I'm proud

ripswede

Since you're Moroccan, can you tell us a little bit about these kids?
What is their situation in your country?

I've been to Morocco twice before and I generally find it a nice country, but there were a LOT of poor people living on the streets in the medina of Marrakesch, are they part of these people? Mostly women with their babies from what I saw, though.

>What do you think
If anything, shitty edge teens going to yurop helped a lot
Less faggots less problemes
>I find it a nice country
Thx A lot of poor people in the Medina of Marrakesh

>Are they part of the people
Depends, every social class has it degenerate youth
>Mostly poor women with their babies
Very much, although the government is supporting them they prefer to beg in the streets like the hags they are

but, who is going to help the drunk ladies home now?

ewwww easterners

>Very much, although the government is supporting them they prefer to beg in the streets like the hags they are

I swear one of the babies one of them were holding was dead. All pale, scary shit.

Scam artists

>right now it's impossible to be downtown, partying without seeing them and maybe getting robbed when you go home.

so does sweden still believe in open borders?

I've been redpilled for years, don't know the general consensus on these particular children though.

If a gang of metrosexual faggots like OPs pic can rob you, then you deserve to be robbed.

They rob women and old people, never heard a man getting robbed by them, not even skinny leftists.

Does Sweden have any groups like Norway that wander around beating migrants? If not, where are your testicles?

Lmao at getting robbed by them. They look like they 110lbs when they are soaking wet and wearing boots

thats the shit gypsies do here

It is because the only ones who would make it an issue is grown men.
As swedish women enjoy this cuckoldry of our country.

Yes we have but not as many since were the Cuck capital, couple of months ago there was a 100+ man rush though on a trainstation where these kids hang out and sell drugs but then the swedish women starting tweeting the #NotYourWoman bullshit so not much more of those events.

These kids are getting beat up by everybody though, immigrants and swedes.

What groups are there in Norway?

Gypsy genocide when ?

I think he is refering to Soldiers of Odin chapter in Norge since their numbers are more there.

those faggots are leaving the balkans for europe

muh human rights

kinda feels good to live in a irrelevant place and watch how the west implodes

So gothenburg is the dumping ground for all countries? Here is a docu about gypsies from Romania and Bulgaria. Share it with your friends Swedecucks because this is what the noble savages think of you and your generosity

youtube.com/watch?v=t5-nX_gYHPM
whoops video in question

Lol burger here what country do you hail from?

>tfw your fav tourist destinations are dying

are you kidding me?

bosnia and herzegovina

>To be fair I don't even understand how they got here in the first place.
Jump the fence in Cueta or Melilla
Illegally get on a boat to anywhere, rapefugee welcome.

Cueta is riddled with those criminal fucks. The cops beat the shit out of them but it has no effect.

i went to croatia last year on vacation like usually

now that they were in the EU and greece was BTFO by debts they took in alot of tourists

the locals did appreciate the money but they were disguised by some of the arab tourists who came and the niggers from western europe.

>but they were disguised by some of the arab tourists who came and the niggers from western europe.
das racis

literally all blacks from any party of the EU act as it they are in harlem

and the arabs act all smug and let their children roam around like savages

So that flag represents two?

bosnia and hercegovina are historical regions, duchies in a medieval sense. its all fucked up and i recommend you do so some own research because the topic is for the most part irrelevant and uninteresting if you dont bother to know.

aight gotta go. my gf is hopping by in 30min

Yea I know
They are anti-social retards

They come with their entire family of little retards into the silent train wagon and start making noise

Idk bro
I think everybody everywhere is just better off if the whole lot of them are exterminated.

middle one looks a bit like anthony hopkins

Give her a solid dicking user

>Bulgaria: I predekt yuro from kebab. Respet us
>racemixes with kebab gypsies to the point of becoming majority kebab gypsy themselves

moroccans are dumb fucks
t. half moroccan

>moroccans are dumb fucks
Yeah they are
I try not having to deal with them, ever.

We have a higher IQ than Tunisians and Algerians desu
'''''''''''''''Diaspora''''''''''''' kanker

>To be fair I don't even understand how they got here in the first place.

That was my first thought as well. How did they choose Sweden in the first place? And it's not like Morocco is a incredibly poor or war-torn country. The whole thing is very bizarre.

desu the only "normal" (by European standards) Moroccans I ever met were all from the coast and went to French schools as did their parents.

All the Moroccans who had to endure arabized educations and/or live inlands are dumber than bricks and on par with your average Algerian.

You are still not fit to drive garbage cars in human nations. Collect perhaps, but not drive.

I know one. But he's a 100% NEET chan dweeb and lives in fear of his crazy country.

youtube.com/watch?v=Pfo-8z86x80

loreen's parents were both moroccan immigrants to sweden

SWEDEN, IF YOU AREN'T GOING TO GIVE US BROWN GODESSESS'S LIKE LOREEN THEN WHO WILL?

>'''''''''''''''Diaspora''''''''''''' kanker
I shit you not, it's like the overwhelming majority is mentally handicapped and inbred. They're stupid and emotionally immature.

It's the other way around

Diaspora are loud, obnoxious, lazy and degenerate, they're fucking hated here

Natives are lively, sophisticated and very friendly.

You met a rare 'good parents = good kids' case

>and inbred

most north africans are inbred to a degree unacceptable outside of England

she looks like a normal beurette

I actually traveled Morocco when I was a bit younger and the majority of natives was terrible.

Were they berbers?

Why the fuck aren't swedish people beating the utter shit out of these kids? Why are they even allowed to be seen without getting a severe beating?

I still can't get over the fact that literally EVERY SINGLE ONE of them is like this. I mean shit, there's some decent nigs, turks, indos, etc. but moroccans? Nah they're all violent monkeys. Every single one.

I've been all over the country and also through Algeria, I was checking out the places my grandfather "worked" at when he was in the SDECE after WW2.

So I've met both berbers and arabs.
I felt the real thing that separated the elite from the regular shitfuck is the education they received, I wrote on /new/ a long time ago about how fucked up people who went through arabized education in Morocco are compared to the people who went through French influenced education.
It seems the Moroccan government reached the same conclusion last year and abandoned the arabization policy.

Yeah you have like 1000 000 niggers roaming around, now you deport 1000, be proud, Ahmed

These junior jiggaboos have been problems for sure.

Why arent you? lol

You got parasites aswell, Oilfag.

rt.com/news/338779-somalian-refugee-raped-politician/

I don't think you (or any of us in western Europe for that matter) are one to talk

>WEAKNESS

If we actually, really applied the same standards to other people as we did to ourselves, the whole north would by now be, literally, the Empire from WH40k sans the arceotech.

Just carry a blade and gut the cunts who try to approach you. You take down 1 and the cowards the flee, those that remain too receive a stomach wound.
Seriously it's that simple, you'll never get respect from these people because of how weak willed and womanly they see you as. They see you as rats. You'll only fix things once they see themselves in this light and face reality.