...You are now thinking about "her."

...You are now thinking about "her."
What's her name & why aren't you with her?

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video12197915/naughty_redhead_hottie_webcam_stripping_and_masturbating
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I am with her, nigger

Jokes on you, my "her" is who im with.

her name is Jen and its because we live 4 hours apart now

I'm gay faggot

Waitasecareyoutryingtomakemefeelsadagain.jpeg

is that sophia bush? what is this from.

Andrea.
We just never got the timing right. I've always regretted it.

Kristi, she left because our baby had muscular dystrophy like her and she blamed herself. One day she was just gone, left a note saying she left and took our daughter back to her mother's in montana. That was almost 3 years ago.

she doesn't live in England, you muppet, she's just visiting

Ana. Imma fuck up and I don't care about getting my dick wet.

So sorry to hear that user...

...damn.
That's cruel.

Meh, it always ends up being a waste of time. For the first time in my life, I'm feeling very confident and proud of who I am and I'm no longer going to settle for woman who are unsure about me, even if they're drop dead gorgeous. Not really in a position to be a good boyfriend since I got laid off and what not, but I'm feeling good about my situation!

Damn, Ana is a version of the name I hear often, it's usually Anna. You a slavbro?

I don't* hear often

Her name was Candace and she was my wife. She died after suffering a stroke two years ago, I don't know how to live or how to be me anymore.

Nice quads

Well change all the hers to hims faggot.

Nice double dubs

Kristen....she moved across the country to be with family and broke up with me after a month of trying long distance.

Her name is Justine. Im hopelessly in love with her, but shes married with two kids. Shows zero interest in me romantically but goes out to eat with me on lunch breaks every day. She smokes, i picked it back up so i could spend time with her. Makes me sick but im so stuck on her

Help me figure out who this is, and I can jerk off

Dawn...

...she didn't want to save herself...

xvideos.com/video12197915/naughty_redhead_hottie_webcam_stripping_and_masturbating

lucinda and because I was a autistic high schooler at the time.

Fuck you op

Her name is Jessica and i am not with her because she left me years ago for a greasy fuck.

Renae.

She never loved me. After 4 years.

I still think about her to this day.

Rachel. She wanted kids and didnt like that I joined the military. hooyah you faggots

Shame was she was a 10/10. She had some facial muscle issues that she was very self concious about and im sure anons here would make fun of her about but i loved her anyway. She was also a shy straight edge virgin and cute as fuck when I met her, we started drinking wine and she got to be fun as fuck to be with. Girl of my dreams and waaaayy out of my league but she loved me for some reason. I wished I would have married her so I could find her. She was polish or Hungarian or something so I could barely say her name let alone spell it.

Honestly, fuck you for making me think about her. I just wanna move on, remembering the past won't help shit.

She's a Jew and she's kind of fat now and lives in another city

I'm not Jewish so I knew it would never work

FUCK

kek is with you, have courage

Cat. Left me for some emo faggot in D.C

Kelly. She was perfect, just not interested. I broke off our friendship because I couldn't stand to be around her pretending to be just friends. Years ago now and I still think about her dozens of times a day.

Mom :' )

She's got another week until she's back from Europe.

Then we'll fuck.

She'll be to full of foreign cook to want you user.

Hillary Clinton

Her name is Candice. She was a cheerleader in the town I lived in for most of my life before moving about an hour and a half away for my sophomore, junior, and senior years of HS. When I moved back, she had already moved out of state for college.

She was into me cuz she was a little chunky and had I worked out instead of being a skinny little fuck, I would've been ripped as fuck. We're talking cannons folks. But I was a little insecure beta bitch, and never believed her friends trying to convince me her advances were real and not a cruel prank. She left me her number countless times, and knew my locker was rigged cuz I was a lazy fuck, and would write me love letters on the daily and leave them in there. To this day I have no idea why she was so into me.

When I went to find her years later, she had a kid and was going through a divorce, but was with another guy. I've kept up with my good friends from HS, and they all tell me she finally gave up and went home in tears a week before senior prom because she couldn't track me down.

I will always hate myself for not accepting my grandparents offer to stay in my hometown with them for my last 3 years of HS. I've lost contact with everyone from that town and they were all pretentious pricks.

Cara.
I was too scared/beta to make a move as a kid, so we broke up
Saw her years later and she's got a kid with a big ugly fat guy.
Could probably have taken her back but I've fucked up enough relationships of other people. And the fat ugly cunt can offer her security, which i never could.

she's 2D

We were together 5ish years. First time we fucked was on a hay loft in a barn at the property we both worked at. It was farmland but the guys wife kept some land and ran a green house. She sold flowers and tomatoes and peppers and shit. I was 22 she was 18. I was a field worker, she worked arrangement/care and register.

Noone

Because I've never really had anyone

Having no one hurts less than having someone leave. Don't feel too bad.

Her name is prostitute and it's because I spent all my hooker money on a new GPU

she would've cheated on you when you shipped off anyway user. women are ungrateful cunts who need attention 24/7 to stay faithful. don't lose sleep over her.