/millennial/ general

Post some sports watching habits of our shitty generation

(((HR)))

Lmfao who the fuck cares about human resource professionals, literally the cuck's job

And how many millennial billionaires are there?

>hurr why are there less billionaires aged 20 to 30 than billionaires aged 30 to 80 :DDD
>the city of (you)

You might be the world's biggest retard

Millennials watch a lot of My Little Soccer

>hard work
That's opinion based
Tech jobs are better money and millenials are better at them

>le wrong generation meme
This site is 18+

Sports is becoming less normie for young people to be into.

Most normies at this point only watch Netflix and Hulu

This is also why so many young people have soft hands and weak handshakes

Most people just watch the Barclays™ Premier League™ and the UEFA Champions League™Presented by Heineken™

>these days it's hard work just to get a job
lmao

>Ameriads making fun of ads
what does this mean

The only way to watch sports in Finland is by paying for specific sports channels.

Considering the amount of ads and adbreaks sporting events have, you'd think there would be no need for more money but apparently it isn't so.

So I don't watch unless on a free channel or a stream

>This is also why so many young people have soft hands and weak handshakes
>mfw I was derided by some numale cuck at a party last weekend for having a "masculine handshake"

At least our leagues don't name themselves after companies

keep grasping that straw until it breaks

It means they have a certain amount of sporting integrity to not plaster their kits or leagues with sponsors.

see
I'd rather have ads around the pitch and on jerseys than ads filling the screen every 15 seconds.

but they will interrupt the match to take TV breaks and put commercials in at every opportunity.

HR professionals are the most retarded people to call themselves professionals. They fall for charm far too easily most of the time which leads to problems for companies

>European advertising
Subliminal
>American advertising
A liminal artform

e-sports seem to be THE millenial sport

It's the "stand around waiting for the big nigs to roll into position so they can crash into each other for ten seconds and then wait to for them to repeat that over and over again" sport. what else would they do during the breaks if not showing commercials?
I mean, they already show more replays and slow-mo's than actuals play time, their dorito-greased hands are bound.

in my experience, HR people fall for the total opposite of charm

they're basically flesh and bone robots, making decisions 100% based on logic and the companaies bottom line.

they're the last ones to take a chance on a maverick renegade

>I'd rather be watching ads 100% of the time than be given a break to go to the loo or grab some more snacks from the fridge

Really made me think.

>HR
>tech savvy

Ayyy limoni

They are actually breaking up the game more FOR commercials, though.

The problem is they're like people with high standards. They say they want 3-5 years of experience for an administrative assistant job and they end up hiring someone whose resume is a complete work of fiction.

Much like how average people with high standards will go out, get wrecked and fuck the first thing that gives them attention for more than 10 minutes

I guess you would go for a snack every some seconds.

I'd rather not watch any ads and instead focus on the game at hand.
But given the choice, I'd choose non-intrusive ads over the shit you guys have to deal with any day of the week.

>t. job reject

>the Tostitos Fiesta Bowl

if our generation is shitty then it's the previous generations' fault

>Adverticans

Reminder if you're on Sup Forums and not a Millenial then you're a failure at life and need to kill yourself

Reminder if you're a Millenial and not on Sup Forums then you're a failure at life and need to kill yourself

Has anyone ever been in a thread only to see a post that's obviously from someone you know?

Nice """league""" you got there.

Can't wait until soccer has 4 quarters like van Basten intends for it.

>watching ads 100% of the time
Kek. Are you "too aware" of the team logo on the kit during a game? Does it take you off the game?
Cause I'm pretty much completely unaware of the kit ads existence once the ball starts rolling.

These are yanks we're talking about remember. You can't assume normal human standards for their ADD riddled minds

idk why they act like sponsorship only happens in football, or that its somehow worse than 3 hours of advertisements

mental gymnastics are the only exercise most of them get

>grab some more snacks from the fridge
Why do you have to embarrass us in front of all the other countries

>or grab some more snacks from the fridge
Holy kek murrifat strikes again

>or grab some more snacks from the fridge

and suddenly I know why Americans have such big problems with obesity....

Reminder that this is what they do while watching SPORTS

>Exercise has something to do with weight
Has a minimal impact. The real problem is Americans and Westerners in general are eating larger portions, burgers are getting bigger, all servings are going up because it's economical to have larger sizes. So in 1950 a 1/10 lb patty and now the Quarter pounder is normal sized.

On top of that we have the balanced diet myth that makes people think they have to balance out their meat and cheese consumption with excessive grain and carb consumption that is significantly more harmful than just eating a lot of meat and pastries would be.

People are just plain eating more in the western world, especially America

Yeah I think this is true

Sports are becoming less and less of an entertainment option for most working people. Isn't fucking Big Bang Theory the #1 show on TV? How is that shit funny?

I hate you all

But I still pray for you every night

This.
I've seen co-workers eat an entire bag of fucking popcorn just because it says "Healthy" popcorn and wonder why the fuck they don't lose weight.

Literally you can slap healthy on a double cheeseburger and we'll gobble that shit up.

>There are men who use lotion on their hands

>americans thinking this will ever happen
wew

>the World Cup will never be held in Qatar
>goal line technology will never be used
>the United States will never take down FIFA/Blatter
>the World Cup will never have 48 team

pmsl @ ur lyfe

None of that completely changes the game you braindead yank

>tfw your Prime Minister is Pierre Trudeau's wife's son.

Tell that to England in the 2010 World Cup. England would have destroyed Germany, not only because they were the favoured side but because of superior English work ethic. Instead they get robbed.

Oh, you're just shitposting. Enjoy your last (You)

That game where 1 out of the 4 Germany goals wasn't actually a goal? Yeah it made all the difference

It would have because then it would have been 2-2 at HT you fucking shitlord.

god WC 2010 was so much fun

as was WC 2014

WCs are literally the best thing about this board

OK achmed, I know you were living in a mud Hut during the game and didn't watch it

lmao, the English were shitting all over the Germans during that period

Blatantly untrue, I know you couldn't watch the game in Bumfuckistan my friend

said the guy claiming that it was the game
>where 1 out of the 4 Germany goals wasn't actually a goal

Yes, that is what that game's remembered for.

The fact that a thread about "millennials" is soccer dominated shows how bad this generation is.

We need to start over. Generation X wasn't nearly as fucking gay.

I served in Iraq and have more in common with Generation X than you pieces of shit

van basten wants 4 quarters and a shootout MLS style

>he's even more radically american than americans

>welfare babby had no options and risked his life in iraq
>is """"""""tough"""""""