Ok started work at McDonalds and apparently you can not take photos of your schedule and the reason is because they...

Ok started work at McDonalds and apparently you can not take photos of your schedule and the reason is because they like to change your schedule last minuet without telling you. Anyone have any idea how to avoid issues later on? Because hey did this already and i got into trouble for missing a day i wasn't even scheduled for.

Quit

Seeing as I'm a manager at this hellhole we call mcds. Once the schedule has been posted, they can't change it unless you sign off on it or give a verbal agreement that would will cover that shift. Granted if its shitty managers and higher ups dont give a fuck there isn't much you can do. I mean i suppose you could fight them on it, but really fighting over a mcds job isn't worth it.

How do they post the schedule?

That sucks for you I just take a picture of the schedule

t. Jack in the Box wage slave

is there actually a mcdick's law that prohibits OP from taking a pic of his schedule tho? have a friend who works there as well, and claims the exact same shit (can't take pics)...

fuck america

quit, and go as customer and complain forever about the food to the manager.

like i said many factors apply, but when the people manager makes the schedule on the computer, after they are done it gives the print out a set of day to day and the week version you get thrown on the wall for crew, after a certain day the system locks out the manager from making changes. none of this matters unless you actually have a manager you can trust to help you on this matter

i'd legit just tell them to fuck off-- i doubt theres any written rule against obtaining your god damn schedule. if youre too much of a bitch, just wear one of those tiny cams and pin it to your shirt

Waterford?

Rate my setup

slash his car tires and fill the exhaust pipe with mcfishies

>apparently you can not take photos of your schedule
Do they hang around guarding it?

Brah they're fucking with you. They might fire you, but tell them to fuck themselves if you can do better, if not that's fucking life, we all started off eating shit from assholes.

No. That's against workers rights. They don't want him to do it because if they get caught lying about changing the schedule on him, the manager would probably be fired or at least had some form of corrective action taken. His manager is a douchebag who can't figure out how to properly maintain a schedule

10/10 would crash cashless for fun

The managers get it tattooed on their dicks and you're forced to memorize it while you're sucking on that sweet, sweet capatilism

>posted from my iphone

You need to contact an attornet immediately if you have photo and a written warning. You will own the franchise. This is so illegal that there is no defense for it.

>mcdick's law that prohibits OP from taking a pic of his schedule
Yes and the mgr can confiscate your phone if you're caught. Not an issue unless you have anything illegal on it. You get it back after they review it.

This. People need to stop being afraid of their managers and actually do some critical thinking. Ask, "Does this make sense". If the answer is no, then challenge them on it.

in the bathrooms write inside each shitter door that the manager (insert name) sucks cocks and spits cum in the burger sauces

I got a blackberry torch, faggot

Sorry. I didn't realize you were a nigger

they tried doing this to me at burger king and jamies italian and i just told them tough shit. by all means change my shifts but have the fucking decency to tell me

That's privacy invasion, not gaining access to my phone with a warrant

pinhole camera bro, or take pic and send for an email

>blackberry
wat

Just remember McDonalds does not own all the restaurants some are franchises where someone pays for their right to use their brand and goods.

Probably somebody shady like that who did it.

Take a picture, or ask for a photocopy it is your right to have a copy of your shifts or a resources readily available for you to check, for example online.

If the manager refuses or fires you for doing so, then you can put in an unfair dismissal claim and you will very likely win and get freebie wages covered for a number of months for doing nothing.

Blackberry is becoming the premium Android phone.

lol, samsung and literally any other brand of android is better/more popular then that crap. Most people think blackberry is dead. You must be a fucking leaf.

They do that to avoid others leaking out info of the other workers in the work area. This is to avoid any Ill or malicious intent onto any coworkers. Also check out this setup

The DTEK60 is amazing.

Also, Blackberry is more secure.

>invasion of privacy
read the contract, it's not

I've never even heard of that phone. I think I'll just keep my S8.

meant to also say it is illegal to take or post any picture within the walls of McD's. Instantantly fireable offense.

Nothing wrong with the S8.

The DTEK60 can have 2TB of storage though which is awesome. Has a better camera than the S8 too. Also, far better security features.

S8 is a little faster and bigger screen though.

A employer contract does not over rule law and data protection. You can refuse to let them access your phone under the DPA, because of sensitive information.

However as said, the Manager should provide you a copy of your shift patterns if you ask or allow a system for you to access it at any time.

And he/she has to give you at least 12 hours notice of any shift changes.

>12 hours notice of any shift changes
by posting it you fucking fool. It's totally legal.

Don't work at McDonald's. If you can't make it in the construction industry just kill yourself now you fucking stain on society.

but who is gonna feed the douchebags like you?

Come work in IT. Why are you working at MickyD's?

>implying I eat mcdonalds

Not since I was forced as child. Thanks though you massive cock sucker.

How much of a cuck are you to listen to someone (anyone) who tells you not to take a picture of your own work schedule??

I'm going to give the benefit of the doubt and assume you're not retarded. So why are you working at Mcdonald's?

i like how you imply right after, but yes i have implying you eat shit, cause everything you say, think or write smells it.

>ex macd's employee
>>spells minute minuet

Yup, sounds like a typical IT guy

Jumping in to the thread late are we, the OP was talking about trying to record his shifts because he felt his manager was changing shifts on the fly and saying he didn't.

Maybe read everything first before blurting out next time, that way you don't look like a sad limp dick.

Call your manager a stupid nigger

lol that's a lawsuit right there. Your employer cannot do that. Period.

Go home...get an AK-47...come back and yell "ALLAHU AKBAR!!!!
I HATE NIGGERS....SPICS....JEWS....and PEOPLE WHO CHANGE MY SCHEDULE WITHOUT TELLING ME!!!!!
Then kill them all....grab a 1/4lb and some fries on the way out the door

Nextel niggers

Sure thing hillary.

who?

Kek. You're a giant fuck ass degenerate waste of human life. You'd be better off with a fucking beam falling on you at work. Faggot. I bet you think the world revolves around you too.

>Your employer cannot do that
actually they can, from the highest corporation down. If you signed an anti disclosure at any time and it includes taking photos on company property, your phone immediately becomes company property.

Corporate Attorney

They hire a 6'6 muscular black guy to stand guard at the schedule sheet 24/7.

What are you on about?

Speaking as a long time fast food manager here...

I'd have to tell them to fuck off. Any manager that tells you it's against the rules to photograph your schedule is DEFINITELY out to fuck you at some point. There is literally no other reason. My kids ALL take photos of their schedule, and I think it's fantastic! No-shows have almost completely disappeared because all an employee has to do is whip out their phone and check their schedule. Hell, my kids have a "DQ Only" snapchat thing, and can send the schedule to everyone in an instant. Hell, if one of them needs to switch/dump a shift, all they have to do is throw it out there, and 99% of the time, they get it covered instantly. Then they call and run it past me or the other managers for approval, and bam, it's done.

Fuck 'em. It's just McDonalds. There's always another fast food place hiring, especially now with school coming up.

Tell them to McSuckyourdick

Nope. Still doesn't Trump actual Law. Hence why contracts and disclosures can be deemed illegal.

Everyone in America knows not to take pictures of their schedule. Are you a fucking retard? I swear sometime....

>Trump is now a proper noun

I work in a family owned pizza shop and this is the way it works for us. On my phone I got groups...kitchen/drivers/counter. If I am supposed to work a shift in a position and I cant make it or just wanna trade. I dump it to the proper group and usually within 10 min that shift is taken care of.
But our shop is only like 25 people total

It must suck to be a hateful piece of shit with no one to love you.

It's ok bro, I'm not mad at you, I understand you must have a daily intake of trap, loli, and furry threads and this is the reason you shitpost just to try to ruin someone else's day.

I think you meant "schedule and sheeeit"

>write the schedule down
>have manager sign it
>when schedule is changed show them old schedule signed by manager
>if fired (depending on your state) sue for wrongful termination and file for unemployment insurance
>if they oppose your unemployment claim enter the signed schedule as evidence

Unionize you fucking idiot.

>MFW it has become a verb

Are you kidding me, that burger is giving birth

>still doesn't trump actual Law
You have so much to learn before you can hang with the big boys but thank you for playing. The AD contracts are court approved and have been upheld countless times.

shitposer poster thinks hes righteous... lol

>when schedule is changed
12 hours notice required, not mgrs fault if you didn't check it.

This.

Usage: "Beaners are being Trumped across the border back to Mexico!"

Faggot thinks he's not a faggot, not funny at all really.

>If you signed an anti disclosure
most states don't require an employment contract for wage slaves
so OP most likely hasn't signed shit
if OP did sign something, and didn't read it or read it and saw some bullshit like "can't take pictures of the schedule and can be fired for not reporting for a shift that was added after the schedule was posted" and signed any way, then he should be castrated

Lies. That is a violation of constitutional rights.

Yes, thats a verb. Fucking dropouts

Not if they directly contravene human right law and data protection act. Guess you have much to learn scheister.

all those cocks in your mouth are funny

>12 hours notice required
>notice
if they change it between shifts and don't or are unable to contact you, then you haven't been notified and you can still sue for wrongful termination and/or file for unemployment insurance

set up a 24/7 livestream webcam of the schedule ypu can aleays check in on, make it famous on reddit and have retards donate to the retard stream cuz lel so random

Sounds like some shady franchisee manager.

IE he tries to make up his own rules since its not a company run restaurant

I'm a cook at Red Robin and my faggot managers try that every once in awhile so I always take a picture of that shit. If they don't like it tell them to fuck off.

Take a picture of the schedule anyway, because fuck them.

It's like people think that they're not allowed to say "no". This is the real world, I'm a grown ass man, and if someone says something I don't like from a position of relative authority, I'll let them know I disagree, and why. Short of having a gun waved in your face, what actually constitutes someone or something being intimidating?

I get a job's a job, but seriously... don't try to treat me like I'm twelve.

Look closer, that's actually you.

managers hate employees trying to have it both ways while they dodge you on their off days. Someone didn't punch out, so they're not going to get paid for that shift without providing a time, so the manager tries to contact them, and they won't return the call.
Then on payday they find themselves short a day's pay, and come screaming to the accounting office like it's my fault. I ask them if their manager had called them about it, and they admitted they dodged the call because they didn't want to work their off day.
But at the same time, they claim they now don't have enough money to take a trip this weekend, and i need to dip into my checkbook and write them a personal check because they wait until late friday afternoon after the payroll dept and all the managers went home.

nope that's you across the way in those rainbow shorts sucking on 4 big nigger dicks, holding a spining pointing arrow at yourself.

What a world it would be if people acted like grown-ups.

Stop huffing glue.

You two are cute together. When's the honeymoon?

only when you stop sucking so many black nigger dicks

according to him it will start in your ass and finish in your mouth with his 4 nigger dick friends

Stop being a little bitch.

What is your fascination with dicks? All of your posts have dicks in them.

Why are you such a faggot?

/thread

yeah, especially since in this case they were a grownup - at least physically

my posts started having dicks in when you showed up and dickposted