thanks daddy

Go to bed Shlomo.

want more?

yes plzz

BBC? That nigga's like 5 inches.

k

More like 6.5 but still bigger than your small white penis. Thick too

God has arrived. Thank you for blessing us with your magnificent cock

its more around 7.8 inches but thanks. Would you want me to use it on you some time?

Thanks. You guys are nice

thanks i wish i was able to play with it

Omg I wish. My mouth would be yours to use

It could be. post a pic of your ass. I'm hard now and wanna pound something.

Your bbc is nice. We're only little white boy sluts who realize bbc is God amongst men

That's weird and kinky. Would you post a pic of your ass for me?

I would but I'm probably unsavory. I'm a hairy fuck and that kind of ruined any chance i had at being a bottom bitch. That's why my only hope of pleasing bbc is with my mouth

A hairy and ugly nigger lover, who would have guessed?

Just cuz I'm hairy doesn't mean I'm ugly. I'm attractive enough to pull bitches but I'll probably never have a bbc try fucking me. Just my genetics kind of prevent that. BBC wants smooth white sissy ass, that's why I offer my mouth

This is a bbc worship session. Get that pencil white boy penis out of here

lol they never learn

pretty good. Do you get a lot of girls?

They will when they catch their girlfriends fucking a bbc

It's fine if you don't like black guys my dude

lol you're right i would actually like to see their face when they do

Op here. What an interesting thread. And yes, my dick is 7in + sorry haters. Im young too :P

Would you care to fuck a guy in the mouth?

how old?

I love black guys and the power they have over our women. I don't know what you mean

What is this abomination. Lock that little penis up and stop embarrassing yourself in front of these black gods

My mouth is watering at the sight of that beautiful black cock

thanks thats way better

And im glad you learned your place

Yes I've learned my place. My ex made sure of that. Now all I want is to worship a woman and let her use me while she fucks bbc. It's my role and I accept it

OP again i eont say exact age but im in my teens, and no im not forcing you poor people to look at shota cock... Probably c;. But um yea last time i measured i was about 8 1/4 but that was some months back and honestly i was harder than in any of these pictures, so i hesitate to say 8+ right away. I am straight, yes, but the way the thread has turned is wuite pleasent as far as im concerned, especially the lack of Bbc haters.

why would anyone hate a beautiful cock like yours?

because they're just some jealous white boys
its kinda sad

mouth watering

post yourselves

Im a white boy and I like your cock

OP heartwarmed by such kindness. Am I on Sup Forums? What witchcraft is this? Haha seriously you guys are the best

Am I late?

Eewwww another small white penis trying to derail our congregation

I'd say 8 in that pic. That's a real nice black cock. It deserves nothing less than to be worshipped by white women and white boys

god damn you are big... and perfectly hairless

Post next to ruler

Sauce?