Fluffy thread

Fluffy thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dkg21XFtJ2U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If anyone has Blue's Story feel free to post it.

This is nice.

that real living mama machine that is crying? or it that jsut how the machine is decorated to make the customers feel like dicks?

Weirdbox.

Yeah its just very weirdbox

that bread?

muenster cheese

Hey boys. I just finished a pretty big contract and some CLE shit so I'm in a celebratory mood. Planning on dumping. What are you in the mood for tonight? I don't have any explicit violence but I do have hugbox, sadbox, and some meta stuff.

Im up for some meta stuff but dump whatever you want

every...Single..THREAD

The Fall of Cleveland

This one never gets old, always high keks.

how fluffy! xD

youtube.com/watch?v=dkg21XFtJ2U

Anybody lurking? I only have 2 more meta/infographic/weirdbox images.

I am. These threads aren't usually so good because of the lack of OC. And the booru has everything already, except Wolfram and Abuse Sir stuff.

lurking

Well, I certainly don't have any OC, just files I've collected over time. Hopefully you can enjoy it regardless. Let's have some classic sadbox, shall we?

another reason them surviving outside human captivity is a joke. reproduction or not.

quickhorn is the one true goddess. All Hail quickhorn.

We shall.

Yeah, I like the "fluffy vision" canon though. Makes them encountering horrible things even funnier.

so what was it that Hasbio programed to make mares love babbeh and want babbehs so unconditionally?

in nature animals are just horny, babbehs just happen, but here the mares specifically want the babbehs and don't care much about the mating...

Always loved this one.

They are innately loving creatures, designed to be the perfect pet with strong maternal instincts. In my headcanon they also love their "speshul fwends" strongly too although a mother will naturally really love their babies.

I dream of a day when theres a full WW1 comic

yeah, I just want people to stop with this "These things survive outside and become pets, because reproduction, and don't evolve"

the more and more fluffy canon, the more and more the feral angle ceases to make sense.

Haha! Somebody posted a concentration camp greentext here once. It was breddy gud but I like your idea.

Well, for abusing purposes, it's more efficient if they love each other and get devastated by having their bonds broken, so it's only natural.

In the headcanon I'm writing and drawing for the booru (which deals about the HasBio Labs before they broke out), mares were genetically programmed to love and protect their foals due to the high number of test fluffies in the labs in the late stages of the project. It wouldn't be viable for humans to watch over so many foals.

Some first try OC

did it involve a lawnmower and smarty mulch? if so it was me.

Invasive species with abundant foods supplies and no natural predators that reproduce at an exponential rate can survive pretty long. Plus ferals have been around for a while.

> It wouldn't be viable for humans to watch over so many foals.

It's good for that reason but I also would argue that there is commercial value to selling mothers that care for and display affection for their young.

Oops... I posted the first layer
Here is the finished one

It's Muensta cheese you chucklefuck

so do unsold holiday and seasonal stock of fluffies being abandoned or tossed on the street account of the ever present numbers of ferals?

I can't say! Thanks if you did, user. It was funny.

Welcome as a new artist. Might want to add more fluff though. ;)

it sucks that people try to put a moral sping on fluffy abuse.
"its mean, but I like it anyway"
is fine, but when they rationalize it as justice. then it gets weird...

>there is commercial value to selling mothers that care for and display affection for their young
Sound good. Thanks for your contribution, user.

The stuff I'm making deals more with the defects the fluffies have and that Hasbio didn't have the time to fix, because shit hit the fan with PETA. It shows a lot, a lot... of suffering, and is an attempt to unify some headcanons. Will still take months to finish, and I don't post stuff before it's done, but watch the booru.

was the camp called fluffschwitz? I wrote it on the spot and people seemed to enjoy it.

What's your handle?

I just like watching (fictional) powerless things suffer. Gives me a bit of a God complex. Don't mind indulging the dark side because I'm relatively well adjusted irl. Relatively. Found some greentext about it that explains it pretty well.

Haha! Yeah! That's the one.

Even lesbians have a drive to have children.

There's a story considered canon that involves the hasbio facility get attacked or something and the fluffies make it into the wild where they quickly multiply into overwhelming numbers, so killing the feral ones is made legal to cut into their numbers

I might write some more stuff later on but for now im just gonna lurk.

>Invasive species with abundant foods supplies and no natural predators that reproduce at an exponential rate can survive pretty long.
EVERYTHING is their predator, and everything KILLS or HURTS them. they need those special habitats that you buy that always mention, "safe" "safety" "gentle" "vaccines" and other nice ways of saying 'idiot proofed. but outside a human cultivated habitate tailored to them, all those harazards exist, along with stupidity, predators, dieases and the changing of the seasons... reproduce all you want, it won't matter if your foals never make it to adulthood,
>Plus ferals have been around for a while.
another piece of the canon that actually doesn't make any sense without evolution.

Maybe repost that concentration camp one? I'm interested for sure

i've somehow grown to like these threads. Violence is sometimes fun.

Enjoy your evening. :)

I wouldn't think so. In most headcanons the abandoned fluffies are completely incapable of living outside, and feral herds usually don't accept them. The whole concept of a herd that lasts for more than a few weeks is a bit weird, if you think about how low in the food chain the fluffies are, but hey, who am I to judge?

abuse-sir? Excellent...

I know that, but considering how comically easy it is to maim or kill these things without trying, how easy they are for predators and how they seem susceptible to every disease, it is really hard to buy unless humans took in the escapees to breed and make money and the throw backs keep getting dumped onto the streets.

> abuse-sir?

Most underrated artist (formerly) on the Booru.