Thoughts on Satanism

What is /pol's concensus on satanism?
Why haven't you converted to satanism yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pyVP7XDCbtI
youtube.com/watch?v=hopeFgwApCM
youtube.com/watch?v=-AxdJzXEpxM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gay

Aesthetics/10, but I'm not religious.

satan is more relatable than god
by almost all accounts god is more evil than satan
not a spiritual sort though

Yea if you enjoy orgies with groups of men, stealing ice cream co largenes from children, and calling your mother a whore,Satanism is up your alley

Satanism is Saturn worship, plain and simple. Anyone who cares at all about being successful in this reality worships Satan to some degree. With the obvious exceptions of hardcore ascetic Gnostics and anti-existence Buddhists.

Some also worship Jesus and Lucifer as well (ie. Brotherly love and intellectual mastery) so it's not a hard one way or another stance.

People who only worship Satan either become addicts or serial killers. If they balance it with the financial and physical strength of YHVH and the civilization of Jesus, they usually turn out okay.

I'm a bit of Thelemite. How close it is to satanism?

Also, i like their non-degenerate lifestyle.

its for faggots

im not a faggot

As long as you're not too edgy. Some Greek aesthetics mixed with a little promethean satanic elements can be cool. Go too far satanic and you look like an edgy goth

>satanism
>thelema
>non degenerate

>How close it is to satanism?
It depends how far one is on their thelemic path.

Faggy. Also not permitted bc why the fuck would you worship the one guy that all religions universally consider evil.

>inb4 edgelords

>satanism
>thinking yet another retarded religion is better than any of the other retarded religions before it
Do we really need yet another Abrahamic inspired religion shitting up the world?

Why do people feel the need to fill their world view with insane magical creatures they have no evidence for?

Cool story bro

>flag

Stop trying to send us to hell Jew. We still remember you fuckers killed Jesus

Satanists in America are just edgy pro-Islam fedora tippers

>He tries to apply kabalah to the left hand path
Oh Neophyte have you not heard of the Qlippoth?

Nice try, Shlomo.
But we won't be like you.

>> implying you're not already in hell
>> implying Jesus was a goy
I got ya Juden boy

On theistic Satanism: still a Semitic religion, and a perverse slave is still a slave.

On atheistic Satanism: if that's your scene, whatever.

>Anton ((((Lavey))))
All Sup Forums should be Christian. That way, whether you're right or wrong, at least you won't have to spend an eternity with any Jews.

Satan worshippers, heathens, androgynes and kikes alike will burn in the eternal hellfire. Adolf Hitler merely sped up the process. When Donald Trump is President, that ugly star of David on the Israeli flag will be replaced with a cross (and the country a Christian state) by the time Ivanka takes over as POTUS in 2024.

Most Satanic Song you will ever hear:
youtube.com/watch?v=pyVP7XDCbtI

There is a band that made an album with instruments entierly made with human bones, I juste can't remember their name.

Also, Khlysts are more interessting than edgy faggots.

What about atheists? Will they also be sent to imaginary furnace land?

Ayn Rand, now a religion for extra retard points.
I just don't have the edge to pull it of in a convincing manner.

>There is a band that made an album with instruments entierly made with human bones
Zero Karma?

Zero Kama*

You will be put into the REAL LIFE furnace land when Donald Trump is President. The heathens, atheists, faggots, queers, trans and mudslimes get burnt in hell fire either when Donald or his kids decide to burn them in the nukes, or let them live out their natural lives until god sends them to the eternal oven.

Satan is Saturn in mythology

>666 trip
Right over your head. What a waste

Ho thank you

>flag

There is no de facto satanism. You have LaVeyan satanism which is more like egoistic atheism with a rulebook and self-help rituals for people who just can't go without guidance. Then there's fundamental satanism which is pretty much worshipping the devil and being le edgy and bleeding cats dry etc.

To me satanism is everything (abrahamic)religion isn't. When religion is defined, satanism is undefined. When god exists, Satan doesn't exist. When god is mercifyl, Satan isn't merciful. And so it goes. It's basically symbolistic atheism, the mindset is that there is nothing to save us, and we are from nothing. There is no mercy, justice or hope, reality is like a rock.

I consider myself an atheist, but would call myself a satanist too.

>Satan is Saturn

I see this meme a lot, but I've never seen any sort of evidence this is the case. Could either of you provide some?

Saturn is Kronos, Father of the three graecoroman Zeus Hades and Poseidon

So yeah, sounds like some retard who makes claims and theories on the basis of names and nothing else

Read Plato and Hermes if you're so inclined, beyond that there is no one you will respect when it comes to mythology and astrology

Just to be clear you mean the book, "Hermes and Plato" by Edouard Schure?

Most diabolists are pretty regular people. I don't know much about the klipot, but if it has balancing factors, I'm all for it. Kenneth Grant was obviously an alright guy, just enjoyed a darker imagery. The whole satanic (in a christian sense) are gonna be so off balance as to be psychotic.

It's stupid as shit and for mentally defunct and disillusioned children.

Pleb Tier

It's kind of Cambellian and Jungian archytype studies.
Saturn is seen as the demiurge in Kabalah. Demiurge is the Lord of this world as is Satan.
Satan is about dominance in this life, sell your soul kind of stuff, Saturn is about the same astrologically.
Baohomet is also tied to demiurge and Satan seperatly so it gets that connotation.
Saturn is related to Satyr, the saytr is where we get the goat legged and horned devil.
It's not a direct connection.
Most are confused because they assume when Satan = Saturn is meant Satan = Kronos. Kabalistically and Astrologically, Saturn is very diferent from Kronos.

Hermeticism is the prime root of all Western Esotericism, but it has a marked hatred for this life and existence in general (like Gnosticism, but less so).
Pagan elements added to the hermetic mythos allows for a love of existence and transcendence. A luciferian satanic hemeticism (despite the inherent edgyness) is going to be more balanced towards this and later lives; rather than a wholly transcend this life for the grand beyond of traditional hermeticism, which is anti life essentially.

Interesting. Thank you for the clarification.

I generally allow for distinctions between the Roman Gods and their Greek equivalents. Because while the connections are obvious, there still seem to be some pretty heavy changes in character (much like Yahweh between old and new testament). So it is often worthwhile to consider Jupiter to not be synonymous with Zeus for example, though the two share many qualities.

But yea, the Roman god Saturn didn't seem really to make sense as Satan. He was a lord of harvest and a bringer of old age, but not really Satan. But your idea of an abstraction to the demiurge makes sense as deities seem to lose many of their distinct qualities as their worship begins to promote them to omnipresence.

If you are a Christain, you've been cucked by the Jews. Matthew 15 shows that Jesus was only for the Israelites. Gentiles shouldn't even get the scraps, like dogs, says mat 15.
Nice worshiping a Semitic demon God, you wannabe jew

I harbor greatly anti-life feelings, so hermeticism allows me a useful set of truths to use as I choose.

Life is exceptionally inconsequential, not to mention aesthetically shitty in comparison to tangible potentialities

Cause everyone is fucked by middle eastern Semitic religions.
Course, reverse Christianity is lame.
Indo-European paganism is the only viable choice.

to believe in satan you must believe in god

pharasees kikes created god to manipulate semites, created jesus to manipulate gentiles, created mohammud to manipulate sand niggers, created satanism to manipulate hipsters

joiners get manipulated, joiners become suckers in the "game"

Jesus was a Jew and Matthew 15 says he only came for the Jews.
Jew cult, by Jews for jews

Nope, wrong. Satanists generally hate all middle eastern religions.

No one actually believes in it
It's an identity religion for the edgiest type of faggot

>Thoughts on Satanist
NOTICE ME SEMPAI!!!!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=hopeFgwApCM

Yup, pretty much.
Satanism is nice for aesthetics. Some luciferian doctrine is nice.
Indo-European paganism is GOAT

Is everyone in this thread trolling or what?

You're retarded, Christianity is an Israelite religion

You realise LaVey was just a showman, right?
I read his book years ago and I'll admit much of it is common sense. Psychic vampires certainly do exist, for example.
There are satanic groups but you're an idiot if you think he had/has anything to do with them.

That's a shame my man. Occultism has so much potential to make you love life. Paganism is all about getting back into your being.
I think a lot of modern people feel like you do. Our society is a representation more than a reality. There is joy though, if you can find it.

They are just people that enjoy subverting Christianity's moral narrative. I don't think most of them honestly have moral ideals unique to Satanism that they employ in practice or actively suggest others partake in, so it's really more of a creative outlet for enlightened rationalism. They should only be taken as seriously as creative works of fiction.

Totally, most of the Saturn = Satan stuff comes from conspiracy theorists too.
Jordan Maxwell, Bill Cooper, David Icke.

I like what you're saying, people take the parallels too seriously without realizing that they're filtered through different cultures and times.

But at this point the Saturn = Satan thing is just a meme. It's accepted by occuktists, so that's that.

The kabalistic archytypes gets crazy sometimes.
Mercury = Jesus, Hermes, Hermes Trismegustus, Odin, Thoth, Spirit, etc.
All of which are different. More of an art than a science.

Satanism doesn't equal Lavey

Based.

But OP is namefagging LaVey.

Ah, yup I was wrong. In this case, Satanism does equal Lavey

1. It's autistic
2. I'm not autistic.

>We don't actually believe in Satan, we're just making a mockery of being 2spooky4u.
Satan probably finds that quite amusing, but the joke was already old when LaVey told it.

אתה אפילו לא מסתיר את זה יותר?

Christianity is only for Jews, Matthew 15.

LaVey's satanism was just an edgy scene for the rich degenerates of the 60's. Casual shit they could participate in but leave when they got their fix.
What we might imagine true 'satanism' to be, with the rites and sacrifices isn't even called that now since it's still tied to Christianity as an antithesis. They'd rather not acknowledge that at all.

libertarian religion

poor choice of temples and religious ceremonies

although shopping centers are somewhat useful

There will come a time when you realize that it doesn't get any edgier than sustaining the morbid joke of convincing people to cut off portions of their children's penises.

Pretty much. The image of Satan is usually the Baphomet anyway.

At this point however, there has arisen a definite Satanic doctrine that is distinct from earlier paganism, and it had definite psychological power for practicioners. Anyone who gets deep into it usually shift to an older pantheon eventually (Crowley to Egyptian paganism, Flowers is heavily tuetonic along with his Satanism).

Luciferianism has some notable adherents though. Blavatsky, manly p hall, Albert Pike.

Most people in the west grow up christain and so their spiritual map is heavily tied to the mythology. To completely throw that out is impossible and can be used for great personal benefit potency wise by flipping the doctrine, similar to how Gnostics did with YHVH. Sometimes it's edgy, but people do legitimately get results (actual or psychological, depending on beliefs) with the altered chritain symbols.

Take Africa spiritual revivals or penacostal snake worship. These are heavily altered forms of Christianity that gives people "spiritual results."

Preach brother.

youtube.com/watch?v=-AxdJzXEpxM

LOL!!!

>jew promoting outright satanism.

This is just lazy, man.

Pic unrelated.

Seriously

How many Satan threads are there going to be today

>ewww it's Friday the 13th, must appease muh fallen angel

>fish smoking a cigarette while wearing a chicken.

Dont know when ill ever get to use it, but i sure did save it.

OP, go check out user styxhexxxenhammer666 on jewtube, I call him political jesus because he is very educated and well informed although he literally looks like a hippie. I am pretty sure youll find answers there.

I had a phase of being engrossed in all that esoteric stuff. Helena Blavatsky, Crowley, Levi. All very interesting stuff. Experimenting with contacting my holy guardian angel was interesting lol.
It is really dangerous though. People say that and it's true.

thy dont need to try very hard anymore, this board has been goyed up big time

kek, this

It's been a fascination of mine going on near 6 years.
What aspects did you find dangerous?

You get what you want but, as the old cliché goes, at a cost.

>tfw the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil endowed us with awareness of their existence, but not necessarily with the capacity to distinguish between the two.

Fucking deep.

The tree of knowledge is a sexual metaphor.
Eve was given the Apple by the serpent (had sex with the ancient pleadians) who gave birth to Cain and his descendents of God men who became the indo-Europeans.
Eve initiated Adam into the sexual rites and the gave birth to Abel and other less evolved peoples.
Sexuality = morality = knowledge of good and evil.
Yahweh was mad at this turn of events and "cursed" the descendents of Cain with their fair skin.
This is how we get the Semitic religions of YHVH worship and the Indo-European religions of freedom of man.

You were working with some jealous entities sounds like.
The great white spirit usually just want your help in perpetuating truth.

>But at this point the Saturn = Satan thing is just a meme. It's accepted by occuktists, so that's that.
That's because most "occultists" are theletubby retards who blow loads over kabbalistic jew metaphysics.

YHVH is about as Saturnine as you can get and Satan doesn't really correspond perfectly to any one planet. Anyone who says Satan = Saturn is typically a retard who's never done any research on the topic.

Well, I can see your vitriol, but you've really just conceded my point.

The Gnostics saw YHVH as Satan thus the Saturn = YHVH = Satan idea.

With Gnosticism being a major element to occultism, it makes sense that occultists would think this way.

Lavey was a plagarist and a carny. Anton Long/David Myatt's O9A stuff is pretty solid though.

Eh, he converted to Islam, so how solid can he be.

im aall about the aesthetics life bro, converitng right now

>The Gnostics
There is no coherent "gnostic" ideology and modern reconstructions are pointless because there were dozens of gnostic sects who all believed different bullshit over the course of many centuries.

Their opinions are about as valuable as those of afrocentrists.

I really suspect that was as sincere as Lavey's deathbed conversion. The whole point of his early writings was to influence pagan terrorism against the Abrahamics, his interest in Islam was likely to rile them up and use them as a disposable weapon. He noted as having praised Islamic "warrior spirit" giving some clue as to his intent. Regardless, the O9A texts are still a good read.

What about muslims, father?

degenerate, like all religions

>inb4 muh fedora

Isn't Satan gay?
I mean, all gays go to hell, etc.

What gets termed as Gnostic is a general refusal of the creator God of this universe. As an ideology it does exist and is largely the backbone of western esotericism just behind the more important hermeticism.
Sure there were many groups now termed "Gnostic." But the historical attribute of YHVH as Satan is not new, so it has validity. The demiurge is an actual concept. When applied to the saturine YHVH who is seen as Satan in some sects, it becomes a natural progression.

If you don't like western esotericism, that's fine, but why does it bother you that these are the historical beliefs?

Because I don't like Judaism.

I mean Satanism.

Woops.

t. someone whose family converted to Christianity from Judaism

It's not a sexual metaphor, it's barely even a metaphor.

Knowledge of good and evil is the belief that society has a proper 'order' to it: people should live, act, think, and die under some objective, immutable truth. Eating the fruit allowed Man to see the 'right' way to live, as showed by the fact that the first thing they did was cover their nakedness. This is an example of a social regulation that we mostly feel is correct and right, but it would be difficult or impossible to really justify that belief from any rational, axiomatic perspective.

I'm not an expert at cultural anthropology, but you could possibly look at it as an early form of the concept of free will. It was the belief that humans had an innate capacity to see what was proper, not the gods, or priesthood alone. Of course ideas over the dominance of Gods and class structure over the morality of man were present in early Christian moral framework, but they still are in our modern society as well.