I've sold soda out of my locker at school for a couple years now...

I've sold soda out of my locker at school for a couple years now. But this year I want to amp it up by keeping my locker cold so the soda's are cold. Any ideas on how to insulate and cool the locker? The locker is 12in deep 12in wide and 30in tall.

Can you get electricity in there ?

store dry ice in your locker. it will make cool smoke come out of your locker. that should summon all sorts of krazy kek

Styrofoam and dry ice.

sell drugs instead you underage retard

/thread

A lunch box with a cold pack... are you retarded, OP?

no electricity its too small

ill be like the hallway pimp

thermal pile, look it up.

basically, add a battery and it makes one end cold and the other end warm.

>line locker with insulation
>cover ventilation slots of locker
>try to make a seal for your locker door
>leave bag of ice in locker

i deal with a lot more stock than just a lunchbox

This

You mean a peltier module?

yeah, I'm retarded I meant thermopile

Make a cooler with a bunch of ice and put salt in it to lower the temperature. You might have to do some experiments to get the right amount as to not freeze the coke.

thats like a pc cooler though. And it will take a lot of power to keep it cool for days

>put blanket in backpack (or, if you're not a lazy cunt, cut pieces of blanket to the rough dimensions of your backpack sides, stitch that to the inside of our backpack, your backpack is now a cooler. Put a cloth or sheet of blanket on top after you put ice and your soda in your backpack to help insulate

Hey OP, I sold Coca-Cola out of my locker for years and even in college. You have to consider your overhead and margins before you get fancy. I my case, I increased margins by cornering a market with a local monopoly. Schools typically have contracts with Pepsi to be the sole vendor on campus in trade of a scoreboard. So I could make margins on Coca-Cola because I knew I had the only supply around.

But seriously, put some ice cubes in a styrofoam cooler if you have too and sell cold at a premium.

what will i carry my shit in? i have never used a locker in my life and ive had one for 6 years, so im trying to make some profit off my extra space

>what will i carry my shit in?
Another backpack.

nice get, and I make 300% profit on each sale, my school is "healthy" so they only sell flavored water. The money and market is the easy part

wont dry ice freeze them?

This isn't a bad idea either to get them cold and keep margins high.

Steal 33 inches of PVC tube, PVC cements, and 6 PVC end caps.

Cut them into three 11 inch tubes. Cement three of the end caps on one side and wait to dry over night. Fill the tubes with salt and water, cement the final ends on them and let dry over night.

Freeze the tubes and put them at the bottom of your locker. Steal some stryogoam and insulate your soda.

so the slat and water will make a ice pack of sorts?

also I have one of these puppies

There are these ice packs I have, I think they are arctic ice, not sure of the name but they are phase change ice blocks that freeze my drinks in my cooler bc they get so cool and they stay that way for days

Pykrete.
1 gallon empty (cleaned) milk jugs.
9 oz per jug of sawdust or any cellulose material (pulped newspaper or toilet paper, etc)
Rest is water to full.
Now, pykrete takes a few days to get completely solid, but once it is completely frozen, it will stay cold for days in an insulate styrofoam cooler.
Make up a couple, swap them out as they thaw - a 1 gallon jug is easy to carry in a backpack.
Best part is, it is dirt fucking cheap to make and has excellent cold retaining properties.

Wow. You've hit the jackpot. Those margins are worth it. Your only threat of selling warm pop now is competition.

Keep a close eye out your competitors locks. Most people get lazy and unprotective. If you get competition, pull on their lock every time you pass by. You'll be surprised how quickly you get in with persistence. Don't take anything if there's witnesses, just open it and leave it wide open for others. Everyone else will do the dirty work.

kek its like the soda mafia

if there is any competition (there hasn't been in past years) will do

Those will work too. Yes, salt water freezes at a lower temperature than water. As a result, the it stays colder than pure water as it liquifies.

Suck alpha cock?

What school has lockers what the hell? If I had a locker I would've been able to sell so much shit, my school only had water and bags of 75 calorie snacks in the vending machines and the actual food wasn't much better. I barely ever had room for my own food. FYI I lived in commiefornia so the food was cheap af cause none of the beaners that got free lunch payed taxes

Loose lips sink ships.

Stop having friends and dedicate yourself your operation.

Do you have mints as well?

i do actually, im kinda known for having mints or butterscotch on me at all times

Fuck that's dark. Sanctuary cities sound like the walking dead.

No wonder Eric Harris broke his conditioning.

Oh wait I meant to type thermite not thermal

Come on m8. Now that's just counter intuitive. That's twice the lugging. Also in class that takes up twice as much space. Now unless you mean store the backpack in the locker then it's a great idea. You could even have multiple backpacks stored and shit even organize each one by soda brand/flavor

best advice ive heard xD

All right, Leroy. Who's the one-and-only Master?

?