Rob Zombie's 31

Thoughts?

really? i thought he was older than that

>starring my wife

No you dope. That's the name of the movie.

Well, yeah. All his movies star his wife.
He loves her very much.

I thought E.G. Daily made a better Harley Quinn than Margot Robbie.

Rob Zombie is the Kevin Smith of white trash horror

Looking forward to it.

I actually really enjoyed his last movie, Lords of Salem, there were a couple of brilliant shots. I think he's improving. Not a fan of his other stuff at all, actually walked out during the second act of Halloween 2.

This. He's making generic carnival clown slasher flick gore horror homages, not anything worth any time watching. It's gratuitous violence for white trash, it's garbage. These are movies for stupid adolescent boys whose parents encourage violence and drug use.

I think i recognized 1 of the clowns from a past movie he directed? is it some kind of spiritual or direct successor?

How many times is he going to make the same movie?

31 felt kinda like a step backward from Lords of Salem.

It's way better than Halloween 2 though.

You sound like a fag, bro.

This comment just shows you haven't actually seen any of his movies.

Doom Head was the best part.
They should have just cut out Sex and Death because they were fucking useless anyway and just had more Doom Head.

About as many times as he makes the same album. Every fucking time pretty much

Really? I didn't like Lords of Salem at all, but I can agree about Halloween 2's second act. Anyhow, I've read he compared 31 to The Devil's Rejects and I'd say that's my favorite movie of his. Lookin' forward to it as well.

How can you like lords of salem but not the devils rejects?

It felt so cheap, easily his worst.

The camera zoom ins were nauseating.

Big head at the top needs a damaged tattoo

Not enough clowns. Needs 32.

What in da hells

is it some unwritten rule in Hollywood for director's to cast their wives in their movies?

At a glance I thought that was a A Suicide Squad poster.

Go fuck yourself!
ok

What are you even talking about? Not even sequels to his films are remotely similar to the original movies aside from recurring characters.

Another shitty movie staring his ugly wife. No thanks.

Just went to an early showing with the lesbro. Thought it was ok. Gore and tits were on point. Thought the plot was sort of a mess, despite being super simple.

Ending was shit. Like the worst ending they could've done. Not even sure how they fucked that up.

AMA

Rank his films.

>lesbro
what the fuck is that?

also where would you rank the movie and is it worth watching?

Didn't see Lords of Salem, so I'm gonna leave that out.

Devil's Rejects, House of dicks, 31, Halloween 1, Halloween 2

lesbian + bro. I'm a native /fit/izen. Its a pretty common term.

Think flamboyent gay friend for a chick, but in reverse.

And I'd say its worth watching for the tits and gore, if your into that sort of thing. But yeah, plot is a fucking mess.

There is a knife-wielding Nazi midget who speaks Spanish exclusively, which is pretty sweet. Not even joking.