President Barack HUSSEIN Obama created over 14.6 MILLION jobs for you and look how you repay him

5% REAL OFFICIAL unemployment rate.
95% full-time
60% of new job creation right now pays over $25 per hour
All time high job openings
All time record 73 straight months of job creation
Saved America from another Republican Great Depression
Gas prices are $2 per gallon
Wages are rising at 2.5% this year
Reduced the Bush $1.4 TRILLION budget deficit by 2/3
Killed Bin Laden

President Obama is one of the greatest of all time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7bWejGhKrQw
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2013-06-06/chicago-fed-finds-80-000-jobs-enough-to-steady-u-s-unemployment
youtube.com/watch?v=sdcc8OrL5lQ
youtube.com/watch?v=GkAtUq0OJ68&nohtml5=False
nytimes.com/2008/12/21/business/worldbusiness/21iht-admin.4.18853088.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>see post
>a leaf

It's you again

You are by far the worst poster on this site.

Kill yourself.

Take your pills, leaf.

>all that shit happened before Obama was even elected president.

I forgot about high consumer confidence. It was 56 when he took office. It's 91 now.

I take that as a compliment meaning I'm the best.

Oh? So it is bush's fault?

It obviously didn't.

>Implying part time "McJobs" are real jobs

tell me another fairy tale OP

you know the economy and recovery is just air right?

investors have no confidence in the market and are trading in commodities. there WILL be another crash and it WILL be the result of the Fed's forced "recovery"

we should've just let it crash

For crashing the economy before Obama took office. Yes.

ad hominems and bad arguments await me anyway, my country is full of fucking retards and will be even more so once Trump wins.

>60% of new job creation right now pays over $25 per hour

Everything I said is a fact and I can back it up with facts

Not a bad president, but sure as hell isn't the best. I'd rather him run a third term than Shillary or Trump.

It isn't just air for the 14.6 million Americans who have gotten jobs in the Obama economy, bringing the REAL OFFICIAL unemployment rate down to 5%.

Welcome back Leafnigger. This is now the 4th thread I am going to ask you this question in. I can only assume you left your glasses somewhere since you keep changing the subject when I post it so I hope you found them.

Can you name some of the interesting things that happen to government books on October 1? Thanks in advance!

Barack "Bush III" Obama was arguably the worst President since Jimmy Carter

You don't get it don't you? There is ZERO CONFIDENCE in the market.

It will crash and burn, and it will hurt badly.

You mean the best since Carter?

>I have zero confidence therefore everyone else has zero confidence

"No"

graph is bullshit, Here in the states people are making less then before

Confidence is actually pretty high.

It's just right wingers who hate their country and want America to fail that are hoping for the economy to crash.

>he's back

Wish I saved the archive image.

"You didn't build that"

>2004 before bush crash
>compare it to two years ago, before two years of consecutive growth

>UR GRAPH IS BULLSHIT REEEEE

How about you google it or listen to people like Peter Schiff?

Do you even know what kind of mess central banking got us into?

>you have any rebuttal to what he's saying

consumer confidence is not investor confidence

How about you research the statistics and objectively observe our market.

How is my graph bullshit? It's showing the current trend right now.

Your graph is bullshit. It's comparing 2004 to 2014. Did you really think Obama was president in 2004? What is the matter with you? You didn't know that Bush crashed the economy in 2008?

Wages are rising. They're at 2.5% this year. Very strong.

How the hell is comparing 2004 to 2014 an indictment of Obama when Bush crashed the economy in 2008?

>economic crash has its roots in the clinton admin
>blame bush

>le flat lining jobs chart
ebin

youtube.com/watch?v=7bWejGhKrQw

I have done so, and I work in the market so I kinda have to. You're being lied to.

A bear market is on its way.

No. They never do. Only 93 gorillion and muh 42% fake unemployment rate.

I have 500 screenshots like this.

Still a nigger

It's always a Canadian posting this.

Why do you care more about the 1% than the 99%? Consumer confidence is a far better barometer of how average, everyday Americans are feeling. The only thing that's hurting consumer confidence is that there's an orange man-baby lunatic trashing America all day everyday.

Based Bill Clinton left Bush one of the best economies in American history. 3.9% unemployment, a thriving economy, a $315 BILLION annual budget surplus, the national debt set to be paid off within 10 years, the highest labor participation rate in American history, and no wars.

Within 8 years, George Bush and the Republicans left America on its knees.

This is why Republicans can't be trusted with the economy. No matter how good a situation they inherit, they'll fuck it all up and blame Democrats.

Because we know better than consumers. The artificially low interest rates are going to lead to another crisis.

>half the country is unemployed

Those damn entitled high schoolers!!! Get a full time job already!!!

Job creation is average 200k per month. That's
2.5 population growth. That's pretty damn good.

Chicago Fed Finds 80,000 Jobs Will Steady U.S. Unemployment
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2013-06-06/chicago-fed-finds-80-000-jobs-enough-to-steady-u-s-unemployment

Don't forget my 80 year old retired grandma!

Interest rates in themselves are artificial. Our money is artificial.

Might be the same one

>implying it doesn't go all the way back to Reagan

Bush's military policy certainly wasn't fiscally responsible though.

>if you really think about it!

Trumps a pretty shitty candidate, if you really think about it.

Our trade deficits and unsustainable debt crisis are not.

>Bill Clinton left Bush one of the best economies in American history
And an unstoppable trainwreck in the housing market.

He's mentally unfit for office. He doesn't have the first clue about the economy if he thinks the unemployment rate is 42% and 93 gorillion are unemployed.

youtube.com/watch?v=sdcc8OrL5lQ

*crickets*

>its the same canadian poster

how much have you made off of this so far.

>Hurr Durr i'm getting paid $25 an hour but I only work 7 hours a week

Like I said........McJobs.

This is exactly what I mean. No matter how good a situation you leave Republicans. They'll fuck it all up and blame Democrats. Republicans can't be trusted with the economy.

We owe our debt to our own citizens for the most part.

this

ONE CHART

DESTROYS

the leafposter

no matter how he tries to answer

>It's a Canadian thread

Student loans since 1940's in unadjusted dollars?!

THANKS OBAMA!

93 goriilion Amero bucks.

>7 hours a week

Just go full retard and say they come in for 1 hour a month.

Bill Clinton left a thriving economy propped up by a housing bubble, as I point out every fucking time I get bored and respond to your shitty daily bait thread you faggot.

Goes further back than Ronnie, we haven't had a decent president this century. And his military policy sucked dick, but Obamas isn't any better considering we're bombing the piss out of even more countries now.

>my emotions tell me youre wrong
>and i dont feel good about barack
well argued retard. just because the digital economy has left behind a few bitter rednecks doesnt mean we have to gas all the minorities, trumphumper

95% full time.

Why do you keep lying?

but all those good paying jobs obama created

>Obama isn't any better
>cut bush deficit by over 1/3
>no shitty surge or thousands of American deaths

Kys, thanks in advance

You don't even know what you're talking about. We export most of our inflation that results from our monetary policy to other countries. They buy into it because the USD is the world reserve currency, which is only the case because we're the best looking horse in the glue factory.

Eventually either someone will surpass us, or our money will collapse under its own weight. It will hurt, but the sooner it happens the less painful it will be.

Yeah but that's cause Bush started the situation. You don't need to keep your finger in the dyke if you never poke a whole through it in the first place.

Your chart is one of the most absurd charts I've ever seen.

I've posted the equivalent logic.

Why do right wing retards fall for this shit?

>Literally created jobs
>Government jobs that are basically as useful as just digging up holes and filling them in again
>More people reliant on the government for their well being. aka more power for the government.

Yeah that can't end terribly.

You are fucking retarded. Everything in the red square represents the time Obama was president. Student loans and home ownership are the only things that you can argue started going to shit before he took office. Since your literacy is questionable, people make these charts for people like you and you're still too fucking dumb to get it. Holy shit!

Hi ron

There was no housing bubble in 2000.

Bush fuelled up the housing bubble.

Bush drive for home ownership fueled housing bubble
nytimes.com/2008/12/21/business/worldbusiness/21iht-admin.4.18853088.html

You fell for his idiotic chart.

Not an argument.

>what are private sector jobs

Educate yourself

By 2/3

>what is the National Homeownership Strategy
Kill yourself, democunt.

>two things clearly related
>oh no my shilling is btfo i know
>HAHA LE WACKY CHART WITH NO CORRELATION SO I CAN DISCREDIT THE ARGUMENT WITH A FALLACY

tell trudeau he should spend money on putting out the fire instead of paying retards like you to bother us
sage goes in all fields

You actually fall for Zerobrain retard charts?

They're not at all related. Look at his chart. They're comparing 2 completely different things. The left and right axis are completely different. And the 2 lines don't even match up.

Cmon use your brain.

Ignore this Obama shill, he made threads like these before.

>government creating anything

All you're saying is that Democrats can leave Republicans a thriving economy, 3.9% unemployment, a $230 BILLION surplus and Republicans will still fuck everything up no matter what.

>There was no housing bubble in 2000.
>It hadn't hit its peak so it didn't exist

>government creating anything

So Trump won't do anything?

Kek. Containment thread for the psycho incoherent Canadian. He's lost the argument over and over in every thread that he has made and the disappear in embarrassment. Then he comes back to post his copy-pasted talking points again. Can't wait to see the his hysterical butthurt today :^)

With any luck he'll end his useless life when Trump gets elected... Kek.

>Bush crashed the economy, despite the fact that most of the major contributors to the crash were in place decades before he took office.

>Obama gets credit for $2 gas even though Bush began the push to relinquish our dependence on foreign Oil.
>Fracking, which the liberals object to, has nothing to do with it.

SHIIIGGGY DIGGGY

Hahaha this is what I'm talking about. The rambling Canadian got BTFO again.

I've already been dismissed as ron paul. This is the caliber of Obamashills we're dealing with.

I'm not a Trump supporter you shill.

>listen to me, MUH inflation
>REEEEE

Hahahaha oh wow

Nice denial If it's absurd, then argue against it. Should be easy, right? How do you liberals function on a daily basis?

>5% REAL OFFICIAL unemployment rate

Actual number 25-30%. All the people who had been unemployed for years were put into another category, and they started counting new unemployment numbers from there.

3/5, made me respond.

Take your pills leaf