I was behind on the hype on this, but I've been listening to it more these last couple days. Can we get a discussion?

I was behind on the hype on this, but I've been listening to it more these last couple days. Can we get a discussion?
>Best track: Star
>Runner-Up: Gold
>Worst: Milk
>Overrated: Heat, if only for that screamo verse
>Underrated: Face, if only because Tano said it was his least favorite
>Favorite Verses: Dom/Kevin on Star, Black Tom Hanks on Heat, Jamaican Young Thug on Heat

So far a solid 8/10, not as consistent as hyped but there are a lot of solid tracks, and I'm gonna have to listen to it more.

Thoughts?

is there a name for the new gay hip hop that's coming out from people like tyler, chance the rapper, these guys and kyle?

Star and Gold are the only song worth going back to, desu. I agree with everything else too. Milk could've been really good, but overall it's not.

Hip hop

Your whole post is incorrect

>Best track:Gold
>Runner Up: Cash
>Worst: Boys
>Overrated: Heat
>Underrated: Milk

dick hop

Queer Hop

LBGT hop

this one

>heat not being the worst track

succ core

Honestly fine besides the white dudes

It is painfully obvious you have not listened to all of this through and through. Dumb.

boyband
I agree with u

bait? kek

Does Kevin Abstract not rap? His verse on Star is one of the best on the album and then as far as I can tell he just sings hooks after.

He really is the Frank Ocean.

Totally agree, I really hope he raps more on Saturation 2

best track: heat
runner-up: face
overrated: everything else

this album fucking sucks.

Do people actually like Matt Champion or is it a meme? He's fucking horrendous.

I mean I've listened to it all the way through three times or so over a couple days, so admittedly not entirely familiar with every song to the point that I know what each song sounds like just by seeing the name, but I know what I like and I don't like. Milk is just annoying to me

I might just be a sucker for this kind of stuff. I really do like the opening dialogue because it hits very close to home :).

I will admit that Matt Champion and Dom Mclennon

I like his voice

umm... bait? He raps on Drugs kinda and possibly Dirt. But... it is possible he is more of the Frank ocean of brockhampton.

Judging from LAMB I am going to assume that Saturation 2 (august) is gonna be less rap oriented and more like All-American Trash and tracks like Swim... :)

I can't take the indie/boyband shit serious - I'd say 6/10 on the album overall, tho if it was an EP with half the tracks gone it'd be a solid 8/10.
Like, I know, Gold is a banger of a track with a comparatively fresh sound, but the rest is really not all that great.
Also, calling it now: White dude rapper will be the Earl of the group, Kevin Abstract already is the Tyler.

>White dude rapper will be the Earl of the group, Kevin Abstract already is the Tyler.

Ur dumb

The first 3 tracks are the best I really hate all the singing tho

beat me to it (angry face emoji)

Kevin is obviously Frank Ocean, fag

>"Gold has a fresh sound"
bruh. I love this album but that's not true.
Ur dumb

I don't get what new does this bring to the table. It's a really bland album.

Also Milk and Star and Heat can be compared to GOLD :--D

If we have to draw comparison to OF, Ameer is most certainly the Tyler, Kevin is Frank

>best track: TRIP
>runner up: STAR
>worst: FACE still good though
>overrated: BOYS
>underrated: FAKE
>favorite verse: first guy on heat

8.5 edging to give it a 9. Love how they managed to tastefully use auto tune and all of the members are very talented and has 0 bad tracks. Picking overrated and worst was pretty hard.

Understand why people don't like it though.

>Waste
>Star
>Gold
>Milk
>Swim
>Fake
Bland?

Matt champion is the worst of them all, his delivery and voice is boring, I'd listen to 21 Savage if I wanted that.

on all american trash kevin abstract had all my favorite parts and on this he has all my least favorite parts
>best
bank
>runner up
fake
>bad
milk
2pac

everything else is good

He's cute but sucks at rapping

Matt is smooth as fuck.

>Matt Champion

All of these "indie rap" crews have some talentless hack who has nothing original to say but he raps with flow lifted from famous rappers and the fans love it because they don't know anything about rap.

Suck a dick about it