/trans/

Donate windows to Liverpool edition

Rumours:
>Chelsea boss Antonio Conte would allow the sale of goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois, 24, to Real Madrid if it meant being able to sign forward Alvaro Morata, 24, from the Spanish club. (Sun)

Celtic keeper Craig Gordon, 34, is on a three-man Chelsea shortlist, as they consider whether to sell 29-year-old Asmir Begovic. (Daily Telegraph)

>Conte's side have failed with a £27m bid for 20-year-old Atalanta midfielder Franck Kessie, who has been labelled "the new Yaya Toure". (Daily Star)

The Blues will launch a bid to sign midfielder Arturo Vidal from Bayern Munich this summer, with the German club valuing the 29-year-old at £56m. (El Mercurio - in Spanish)

>Liverpool could still lose forward Philippe Coutinho to Barcelona, despite the 24-year-old Brazilian signing a new deal at Anfield until 2022. (Daily Mail)

Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho has warned 21-year-old forward Anthony Martial he needs to improve. (Guardian)

>Watford have agreed a loan deal for AC Milan's 22-year-old French striker M'Baye Niang, with an option for a permanent transfer. (Watford Observer)

Leicester are facing a major battle to keep record signing Islam Slimani, with Chinese club Tianjin ready to offer £40m for the 28-year-old Algeria striker. (Daily Mirror)

>Foxes boss Claudio Ranieri has held talks with Argentine striker Leonardo Ulloa, who has asked for a transfer, after the 30-year-old striker's agent criticised the Italian. (Daily Star)

Forward Gaston Ramirez, 26, has handed in a transfer request to Middlesbrough amid interest from Leicester. (Sky Sports)

>Portugal centre-back Pepe, 33, will move to Hebei China Fortune when his Real Madrid contract expires at the end of the season. The Chinese club have offered to triple his salary. (Cadena Cope, via AS - in Spanish)

Crystal Palace have agreed a £9m fee for Norwich winger Robbie Brady, 25. (Croydon Advertiser)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BenTheTim/status/824581719152095232
m.goal.com/s/en/news/8/main/2017/01/26/31996492/joao-mario-im-trying-to-talk-ronaldo-into-joining-inter?utm_referrer=https://www.google.co.nz/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

too hard to understand the liverpool accent

first for Sup Forums

>flippy screaming into an echo chamber in the other thread
I can get used to this

Actual thread

this is your daily reminder that based leeds are literally in a playoff promotion spot and 7 points away from automatic promotion

>no rumours

yeah fuck off

>de gay

>mfw da seagullz choke da premier eagle

>Leicester are facing a major battle to keep record signing Islam Slimani, with Chinese club Tianjin ready to offer £40m for the 28-year-old Algeria striker. (Daily Mirror)

>Portugal centre-back Pepe, 33, will move to Hebei China Fortune when his Real Madrid contract expires at the end of the season. The Chinese club have offered to triple his salary. (Cadena Cope, via AS - in Spanish)

Wtf is China spending money for the memes or are they legit building these retarded squads?

>Wtf is China spending money for the memes or are they legit building these retarded squads?
nobody knows

twitter.com/BenTheTim/status/824581719152095232

Reminder that the top 6 home grounds all deserve to be called libraries

>A salty Liverpoop fan said it so it must be true

Moneyball which could legit compete

-------------------------------Ospina
Martina-------Dunk----------------Sahko------Soares
---------------------clasie(?)------affelay
--------------------------------Foriestri
Lennon------------------------------------------phillips
--------------------------------Okazaki

A Liverpoo fan saying it for his own home ground should give his argument some weight.

>i imitate zidane

based opp

What's wrong with libraries though? Sports fan are such jockish assholes!

Where is the money coming from?

trans hates their own

What kind of accent accent is that. I didn't understand anything

Scouse I suppose

been going away mostly this season and fuck is it different going back to goodison
what can be done about pl home atmospheres lads? free ale is all I can think

Its scouse mate. And I understand his frustration. Poor Liverpool.

tfw that is your accent

Introduce perms mustaches shellsuits and rap songs.

desu all the scallies are wearing those 'ket wig' perms nowadays
can't get my head round it when I used to get abuse for having long hair from scallies

I used to go to edge hill uni. (I know its not proper scouse) but whenever I went to Liverpool I never once saw a ket wig perm.

I did however see drunk Mustachio people in town, Ginner Irish fucks, and yes, thank you for your great production of slags.

Still better than Manchester.

I went there too, lived in Ormskirk my final year

the ketwigs are new, last year or so
did you get tango tan on your cawk?

Any updates on the Bill Gates to Liverpool situation?

He is having a medical

What's he doing now?

>Franck Kessie, who has been labelled "the new Yaya Toure"
Why is it that both white and black players can be labelled as "the new [white player]", but only black players are labelled as "the new [black player]"?

But we keep getting "the next Pele", "the next Maradona", "the next Messi" etc, even for white players.

He's confirmed along with Javi Martinez.

Do any of you Brits have an opinion on Ian Darke?

What the fuck is up with this guy? Who joins a relegation zone team halfway through the season?

>beat (mou)

He'll get himself a midtable prem job next season no doubt based solely off of that

m.goal.com/s/en/news/8/main/2017/01/26/31996492/joao-mario-im-trying-to-talk-ronaldo-into-joining-inter?utm_referrer=https://www.google.co.nz/
Ronaldo to Inter

>tfw I have ALL the herpes symptoms but my blood test came negative

>Man Utd - Southampton Mickey Mouse Cup final

discuss

[TSUUUU's in Italian]

This is now officially /trans/

>the city of culture

He's alright like. Prefer him to Martin Tyler.

Will hull score a goal again?

West Ham have bought a total meme player there. Limited and selfish. He's this season's Charlie Adam.

Very odd for West Ham to disclose such a specific fee (£10.2m)

it's to spite burnley.. people knew it was higher than the 10m that burnley offered
>mfw Dyche says they couldn't offer that 200k more despite being around the same price as his family's monthly watch budget

Shit, I forgot about that.

>despite being around the same price as his family's monthly watch budget
lel

>>Chelsea boss Antonio Conte would allow the sale of goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois, 24, to Real Madrid if it meant being able to sign forward Alvaro Morata, 24, from the Spanish club. (Sun)

now there's a bum deal

inb4 morata plays in goal

Questioning Antonio hasn't worked out too well for me (proven me wrong nearly every time), but this one seems really fucking strange to me. You are not going to find a GK with his ability right now. And he's fucking 24 years old. He's steadily developing into the absolute best GK in the world as we speak.

he wants to leave u elf. he always said he wants to come back to madrid.

plus no galactico in like 2 years

>You are not going to find a GK with his ability right now.
Begovic is more than good enough desu, but I am of those who doesn't rate Tebow.

>Craig fucking Gordon may be wearing Chelsea's number 1 shirt

>He's steadily developing into the absolute best GK in the world as we speak
lol

Pep looked so happy when he was about to beat Tottenham

it's pure bullshit though.. madrid can't even register players right now

its going down in the summer perro. Thibauts wife and kid never left madrid when he moved to london. he wants to be with his family.

And morata just did a radio episode on el larguero where he publicly stated that he told his agent to find something for him muy polemico perro

Doesn't perro mean dog spanish?

>Thibauts wife and kid never left madrid when he moved to london
wew

yea dawg

le cuckqueen momo

so, payet out?

You can just tell he comes from an impoverished country

Courtois is in contract negotations with chelsea right now... if he is unwilling to renew because he loves Madrid (the city) then Chelsea would be wise to cash in

The UK is much better off than the floodlands

It's not, but I presume he was talking about Scotland

I was talking about Scotland, like said

>14 million for Van Annholt
>9 million for Robbie Brady

What the fuck is this? Are they Big Sam's carvery buddies or some shit?

Leeds are the least interesting ex-prem club even swindon have tactics tim to make them a bit appealing

>spending almost 40m in january
>only on players who play LB or LW but should really be playing LWB
don't get it

Snodgrass is from the UK

It's January

Liverpool fans will do nothing but whine about their own club for 5 months

Surely he's not going to sign Brady after Van Aanholt?

Then he tried to point score against bigger clubs

>Leeds are the least interesting ex-prem club
You forgot Oldham.

No surprise there.

>West Ham have bought a total meme player there.
>Limited and selfish.
So perfect replacement for Payet?

>not wanting to see clubs with ham in their name face off

Love this meme literally cos he's scottish.

PVA was at sunderland when Sam was

He's known for signing his old players

Selfish, yes. Limited, not so much.

The only thing Oldham has been notable for in recent years are beating Liverpool in the FA Cup and apparently having 55,000 fans who were against signing Ched Evans.

>you will never be a part of Big Sam's carvery crew

feels bad desu

>offers nothing defensively
>can't play at pace
>90% of goals and assists from dead balls

There's a reason Payet's never played for anyone actually big

There's a report going around now that he wants Chancel Mbemba on loan from Newcastle

> Big Sam realised he fucked up the spending so now has to grovel to his biggest managerial "rival" for the 4th choice CB from a team in a division below his own in order to make the money spent look better.

Look I never took to the Pajeet meme, but to say he's limited is just telling me you've either not seen him play that much or that you're just pushing your argument further because you don't want to admit you were wrong. He is/was a terrific playmaker for Wet Spam and France at his best.

Oh you mean the 3 games france played against inferior opposition?

What about Barnsley?

Don't forget to congratulate this man today, 39 years and still the GOAT

>against inferior opposition

If you want to play this game like that, we might as well say at least half of any world class striker's goals shouldn't count. The reason those teams are inferior isn't because they're just eternally cucked by some footballing god, it's because they don't posses those same players that score and defend against them.

He's been shut for a while now. Hasn't been GOAT since Neuer hit his prime

Based Louis

>Neuer
>Good
Where did this meme come from

>tfw my upstairs neighbour is playing loud as fuck music again

can't be doing with this

Germany
Are they good chunes at least?

not it's shit music always fucking shit music

Sup Forums doesnt get it
biggest game of the season