How often do you exercise your inalienable god given right?

How often do you exercise your inalienable god given right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x4sqMNHZxjI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pump guns are banned here because "lol, our gun laws are so random" and I can't afford a semi auto shotgun.
God is a huge troll for giving me the right but not the money.

Usually once per day. Sometimes twice if I'm extra horny or bored.

I am in a constant state of gun ownership.

I go shooting once every two weeks or so.

every friday my freedom loving friend

Constantly. I own 5 firearms.

Carry daily. I won't pick a fight but I'll be the one to end it.

In Missouri, I can open carry anywhere I fucking want to. If you want your ccw you take a 3-5 hour class and boom.

>mentally ill
>can't own a gun

rights that can be taken away are not rights

Can anyone recommend a smokeless load for a 7.5 swiss revolver cartridge? It's originally a BP cartrisge, but a guy told me it can be loaded with a very light charge of smokeless.

>tfw Serbia is the closest to America in regards to guns per capita

We chose the wrong side.

How much is one?

Every day.

>3-5 hour class

Nice. Here in Ohio's it's eight hours, two of which has to be ranged time. But we may be getting constitutional carry this year, so here's hoping.

Somebody must have told one of your politicians that you can shoot a pump faster than a semi.

not often enough.

you(the people) didnt choose anything
do the right things and vote for anything but shillery

Im gonna prolly be buying the SW M&P9 Pro Series. Are tactical flashlights expensive?

I'm glad someone understands.

And will do.

i open carry every day.

I don't get to shoot as often as I'd like due to time constraints but i'll be making more effort soon, feels like a civil war is brewing and I don't want to be a shit shot.

I don't own any guns at the moment, but I do have a small folder full of instructions on mischief.

In the modern world, battles are fought with information, not bullets. You don't need to forcibly take weapons from the populace when you can just convince them to hand them over.

I try to go at least once a week

Not everyone will hand over their guns, especially not with the way the world is now.

friends for 2 World Wars

youtube.com/watch?v=x4sqMNHZxjI

Le Fedora tip

You're wrong. Guns can solve way more problems.

No, there is no rationale behind it. Some psycho shot people with a pump gun and the TV said "pump guns are evil".

Decent one 2000 to 2500€.

Irrelevant.

The point is that's what they're doing and they are going to persist in doing. So stay paranoid, gunbro. That epic war will happen one day. We'll eventually create a website where we can all communicate our plans in secret and thwart their efforts as a unified whole.

You don't need a plan to know to push when shoved. All you need is testosterone.

I live in the People's Republic of Cook County, so nowhere near as often as I'd like. I'm going to move out to the country soon and pick up a nice 12 gauge and a plinker/varmint/target gun (maybe an AR or a Mini-14) so hopefully really often after that.

I hunt birds and rein deer a few times a year. I find shooting on a range a bit boring tbqh.

>when shoved
It's not going to happen.

They'll just liberalize your kids.

Remember this guy? He tried to kick it off.

Guess where he is now.

Thanks for that picture, feels good being in the only country that can say this.

>"The masses never revolt of their own accord, and they never revolt merely because they are oppressed. Indeed, so long as they are not permitted to have standards of comparison, they never even become aware that they are oppressed."

found the jew. Listen if you think every child in america is raised like the spoil weak offspring of city dwelling libcucks you are a sheltered cave troll who needs to venture into the south and mid west. There is a ground swell of eager young men aching to make battlefield a reality. Any time I go past my city limits i hear gun shots, and its not nig nogs taking pot shots at each other its training. so keep that woe is me mentality bull shit in the city where it belongs.

Here in NH we just talk to the town police chief to show you're not a nigger.

Day in and day out I attempt to throw out those redpills where people become self-aware through the very act of listening to someone say something stupid.

Meme magic is real.

Stay woke, we're building the resistance.

You'd have Constitutional Carry by now if Hassan wasn't a salty midget who kept vetoing it.

>Needing a CCW
Damn it feels good to live in Arizona. The most American state.

Fucking skeletor. I'm glad she's running for senate.

What is the second best option if you can't tolerate hot climate? New Hampshire, Washington, Vermont?

With a state motto of "Live Free or Die", NH is pretty fucking sweet

Ahem. Alaska reporting in.

Probably only once every month or every other month. The cost of ammo adds up after awhile

>How often do you exercise your inalienable god given right?

I'm not a red neck so never.

MO fag here. Did not know that. I thought we just had peaceable journey laws, any other kind of carry had to be ccw?

NH will have full Constitutional Carry the second they replace their governor and the legislature gets a bill to them. This won't take long since there's strong but not quite veto-proof support for it in the legislature. You can also buy made-in-NH guns as an NH resident without any paperwork but a driver's license for ID. This covers Ruger Mini-14s so gun-grabbers can get bent.

> god given rights
Lol
I go shooting every few weeks though.
The working class must be armed and ready.