My pregnant girlfriend is currently fucking her ex-boyfriend in the backseat of my car

My pregnant girlfriend is currently fucking her ex-boyfriend in the backseat of my car.
She said it's my fault she's fucking him because i got fired from my job last Friday and I haven't gotten another one yet and all I've been doing all week is playing video games.
>I got 10k severance and I still have another paychecks coming to me
>I'm a very well credentialed IT project manager and I will have absolutely no trouble what so ever getting a job once I put my resume online
>I just wanted to take some time off.
>I have $37k on the stock market and $107 k in my 401k.
>she has been unemployed for over a year.

I know for a fact that she's fucking him because she called me and told me she was going to fuck him and then started fucking him while she was talking to me on the phone. I could hear him in the background and there is no doubt sex was taking place. So I hung up.

This happened over an hour ago and I'm now very drunk. I need some sober advice.
What would you do if you were me?

Bummer...

dump her? Is this not obvious?

This sounds like my ex. She was a real cuntbag

this is pretty shitty bait man, atleast make it somewhat interesting. If you were actually that beta you wouldnt be in the situation.

kill em both

Dump her.

That doesn't seem like it's..... enough.

What about Op's post seems beta to you?

this

Rape the ex boyfriend.

The fact that he is asking what to do when it's pretty fucking clear is beta in my mind.

Should have recorded it as evidence. You really think that that guy is going to raise your kid? She will dry you for alimony.

Send me 2k on paypal

he's drunk though. Nobody thinks clearly when they're drunk.

Sounds like she was never worth your trouble m8.

My girl was everything to me. Talking about marriage and being together till the end. A month later shes running of with another guy.

move on, get a hotter gf, get a better job, get a better car, have a better life and when she contacts you fuck her while she calls her new bf then never talk to her again

Hey why don't you get a job you beta (literal) cuck.

Better yet why don't you kill yourself.

Hurrr I have 3 billion in investments. GTA online doesn't count ya dumb faggot.

Also IT is literally a retard career. Course by "IT project manager" you probably mean you fixed computers at the local highschool and got fired for jerking it in the freshman bathroom.

once the baby is born take it and leave because even with how biased eveything towards men in chid courts and shit with the type of money you have you would probably win. but you gotta be sure the kids yours first

you havent been drunk then have you?

depends on the level of intoxication.

She's going to ask him to cum in her because she's already pregnant.

Kids probably not yours anyways.

Also post pics of her.

Secretly feed her shit to induce a miscarriage then dump the bitch as she cries over failing at the one thing she's biologically here for: having babies

Beta, whatever. Real people don't give a fuck bro.

Shit gets complicated when there is an unborn child in the picture. This situation, if handled incorrectly could result in a negative custody situation for OP.

Seriously you fuckers need to get in touch with reality.

Yea, and you don't think clearly

For the love of god, hire a lawyer at 8 1/2 weeks and file for a paternity test.

Don't let that bitch put your name on the child's birth certificate in the hospital without being absolutely sure that kid is yours. In most states, you have less than 90 days to challenge paternity after she lists you as the father on the birth certificate and once that 90 days has expired, you're totally fucked.

You kids need to look up borderline personality disorder.

>all this projection

It's like a home theater.

Dox her

its more that your judgement doesnt work as well. you do whatever feels right without thinking of the negatives.

If she's done this once shes probably done it before. Demand a paternity test.

Fuck her ex

>Being this much of a faggot

Seriously either add something to the conversation or don't post

Pickup gun off a friend of a friend that way it can't be traced to you make sure there inbred redneck they assume everyone's a goddamn lizard say you want to work things out once she arrives home double kill find a way to get ahold of HF locally plastic tub real breaking bad shit grind remains into paste after dumping liquid then spread ashes accordingly :)

fuck it, ill bite

in the backseat of YOUR car? I'd roll in that motherfucker and beat the ever living shit out of him. cops ask and id just say I found some random dude in my car, fucking my girl, and when I told him to get the fuck out of my car he said no, told me he was gonna take it from me and got violent with me, I defended myself with equal force until he stopped being an aggressor, at which point I stopped defending myself as there was no further need to do so

paternity test. you're a fool if you believe anything she has ever said to you.

I dn't know where they currently are locatde

What you do is take every last penny you have and hide it. Then stay unemployed until she is fed up with y'all being poor and decides to leave you. With you being poor she can't get money from you after the split that's when you get all the money you hid and put it back into the bank.

i just want this dudes writing career to get started and right now i dont think he can make it with this kind of world building

Oh snap

I would also try to negotiate an abortion too. She might not be in the mood to lose her body shape for money. Also, will be an unwanted child, potential for big problems in life.
If she refuses, not sure how the law is where you live. Try to get rid of the responsibility to provide for the kid.

>advice
>b

Shiggy diggy user. Shiggy diggy

Ask for a video so you can see how a real man fucks.

Also baby ain't yours, you're most likely impotent.

abort that little bastard yourself. she's of no worth to this world and neither will her spawn.

You found another bad bitch. most to all women are stupid dogs that should be second class citizens, making less or no wages.

jesus fucking Christ man, why would you let your girl drive YOUR car? NEVER let her drive your car. if she doesn't have a car, that's her own goddamn problem. give her rides to and from, otherwise she walks or calls someone else for the rides. that's how a one-car relationship works--especially when it's the man's car

let this be a fucking lesson to you to man the fuck up and not let a bitch run you

Report your car stolen and give the police the location

Sit back and enjoy the fireworks

Holy shit DUMP HER. That isn't acceptable behavior pregnant or not. Work out the rest later. Call her up right now and tell her she can keep her ex, you're done with her It's a hard step to take, but you gotta take control of this situation. Fuck.

What kind of man loses his woman because he can't get off his ass to get a job?

Playing video games? Are you a 12 year old?

You deserve this so much.

Get her really drunk if you can get ahold of her give her a great night then when she passes out from drinking get that nut cuz fuck it why not the shove salt tabs in her pussy to kill the baby then watch the struggle occur she'll become dependent confide in you and when she becomes so depressed and desperate breakup with her take your shit and leave then she'll do the job for you

>Get her drunk
>She knows she's pregnant.

You know just because your mom did it that doesn't mean most people try to give their babies fetal alcohol syndrome right?

Falcon Punch

(It's an older meme, sir, but it checks out)

The last time I put my resume online, I was offered 9 jobs within 5 hours. I make six figures as a contractor.

Says the edgelorde posting on b at 1 am

And I'm Martin shkreli. See we can both lie on the internet but at the end of the day only one of us has a partner with some guys dick in her right now.

This situation is fucked. Don't kill yourself. Don't let it drive you nuts. People are fucked up these days. Play the long game. Get some proof this happened. Get a lawyer for sure. You need pro advice, not /b advice. We're here for the Rekt threads, unless someone here has a JD. Stay focused on being a good man. Do some zen meditation shit. Focus on making sure that baby is healthy. You can forgive her. Just stay the bigger person in all of this. I've actually had a few friends kill themselves over shit like this. Pills and booze. Stay focused on the long game. You can win in the end. Women are psychotic to good guys. Stay solid b/ro.

Posting after a long day of work and not losing his woman to Jamal in the backseat of his own car.

At least back in the day when faggots would White Knight, they'd do it for women in the hopes of seeing tits. You're doing it for a cuck because.... You identify with the situation? Man take a look at your life user.

I don't know I kinda think he should kill himself

You know that's a felony to say that right?

Do yo... Do you know where you are right now?

Beat an abortion into that bitch and dump her, keep the money you would've been paying child support with, get a nice car, a newer, hotter bitch.

>Negative custody
Fuck the child. OP has 3 options.

1. Stay with her, raise the child, and get cucked like the little bitch he is

2. Break up with her, so he can pay her child support while she fucks the whole city

3. Forcefully abort that bitch's fetus, break it off, find a new bitch

If I were such a dumb cunt to get a disloyal bitch pregnant, 3 is the option I would choose.

Also no it's not you mongoloid.

nice semantics you gigantic faggot

record conversation next time you see her and tell her about all the money you have and how she still betrayed your trust, watch her get frusterated and send it to all her friends and family with youre side of the story next to it

DUMP HER.

/thread

Rape the ex-boyfriend.

I'm going with this. Is there a way you can legally extort the ex-boyfriend to pay your child support? Or some shit like that?

stop being moronic

Dude. Doooooooood. Leave her immediately. What a hoe. If you stay, then just embrace being some sort of self hating whore and just go full cuck and enjoy that existence while she doesn't cut your dick off in your sleep. But seriously, you sound like you could do with a few months alone time before a chick with some class gets drawn in by your $$ (if what you say is true).

dump that cunt
sucks for you OP, I feel bad for you. Try to get some proof of her cheating so you don't get stuck paying child support.

So...do you have a kid now...or?

Nice story, I needed a good laugh.

Is it possible to fuck the ex-boyfriend's ex-girlfriend? That'll show her who is the boss in this endeavor.

dump her and move on with your life

the only answer

After all this incredible advice OP. What are you going to do?

Suuuure it is. I 100% believe you have to balls to do this.

No seriously, I totally do. I 100% believe you're not a giant pussy who is brave because internet.

Nigga you're posting on Sup Forums while your girl is fucking her ex in your car? I can almost guarantee the baby isn't yours

Inject her in a vein with a potassium chloride solution while she sleeps. She'll have a heart attack. Call the police, tr to administer CPR, but make sure you press down on the heart for 5 minutes to be sure it's stopped. The KCl will be untraceable, and as long as the injection site was properly concealed, they'll never figure it out. No ex, No baby, no worries.

Get proof that she's cheating, sue her ass to get out of child support. Get child into protective services and profit.

I'd make sure the locks were changed. With a note one the door that read "see you in court bitch"

Honestly man you got a lot going for you, you don't need some sleazy ass bitch in your life fucking it up. Stand on your own, be a good father if her whore ass decides to carry to term. If and when the time is right file for sole custody using this incident as grounds to establish that she is unfit to parent.

The only thing to do is this:
Either call her back and record the convo, or wait until she comes crawling back and record, either way get a recording of her admitting to infidelity, then as other anons have said, speak to a lawyer about your options. You don't want your money going to child support. If anything try to get custody. She doesn't have a job, you can allegedly get one instantly. Do that and go for custody. Also before trying to get custody, maybe try that while paternity test idea everyone mentioned before. Just to be safe.
Also report your car as stolen, fuck that bitch and her ex.
Do everything in your power to make sure you don't end up paying for a kid who either isn't yours or that you're not raising.
These three maybe four things could save you, so in summary.
1) Record convo
2) Report stolen car
3) Talk to a layer
4) Optional: Paternity test if you're not positive

>not injecting insulin instead

Undiagnosed gestational diabetes is so unfortunate.

aka, not fucking thinking clearly.

Fucking sperglord

Dump her, what are you some kind of faggot? Throw all her shit onto the front lawn and change the locks. You have better things to do like play CoD.

this. assert your dominance

Allah is understanding of this so you need not worry

if the bastard's not yours then drop her

This isn't a bad way to go really. Rape her boyfriend and then make her suck your dick, ass to mouth.

My parents would take my money for me and not spend a dime, neither would my sister. Can you trust yours?

report the car as stolen.
/thread

Dump her, user and fuck her ex

Dude, gestational diabetes causes high insulin, not low. And you can detect exogenous insulin by the lack of C peptides.

Go out, buy a cb6000s from a sex shop, and put it on. Wait at home until your girlfriend comes back and let her sit on your face so you can suck out and swallow her ex-boyfriend's alpha semen. After cleaning her up ask for an abortion so that she can free her womb up for alpha ex's child. You're a worthless beta cuck now.

Sorry, GD causes high blood sugar, not insulin.

and insulin causes low blood sugar. My fingers were faster than my brain.

shes obviously not wife material.
leave her
its prob not even your kid

Yeah, dump her OP. I know it is hard and you might even feel hurt doing so but it must be done after this. She is toxic for you. You do you and try not to drink so much.

>My pregnant girlfriend is currently fucking her ex-boyfriend in the backseat of my car.
>She said it's my fault she's fucking him because i got fired from my job last Friday and I haven't gotten another one yet and all I've been doing all week is playing video games.
this is only believable to those with an IQ below 90

you're literally stupid if you don't dump her. Take your money, take your skills, and take your ability to care about someone who hasn't helped you for a year to someone who gives an actual fuck about you

good job ruining a chunk of your life by knocking up a whore, "financial genius"

no way you didn't see it beforehand...or maybe you're a bigger POS than her