Meanwhile in Bizzaro Sup Forums

Meanwhile in Bizzaro Sup Forums...

BIZZARO
I LOVE YOU

So happy Brendan got all those Oscars, what is next for Hollywoods hottest bachelor?

Betty White a cute. CUTE!

Who /grannyposter/ here?

>Captain America:Civil War at 30% on RT
>Batman Vs Superman is 98%
How can Marvelfags even compete?

I seriously fucking love you guys. Shoutout to those hardworking Janitors as well! Keep up the good work!

i like movies

I actually don't want to impregnate Bryce Dallas Howard

Conservatives are nice.

I'm glad roasties don't exist.

>[serious discussion of the movie "The dark kight rises" (2012)]

Ugh this! I wish she lose some fucking weight.

Force awakens is the best movie ever, dae think so

Bellaposting is wrong. WRONG

Wow what a fantastic board. I'm so glad we're not flooded with pointless memes and waifu threads :)

Wew lads, and people said Trump wasn't going to win

Sam Hyde is pretty funny.

The white man CAN compete

Good thing liberals totally don't have a stranglehold on all media. I love having diverse opinions being a starting point of discussion, instead of having a divisive camp mentality.

Go back to your anti-black rally /tumblr/

The Jews really aren't so bad

This a great board for film and tv discussion, execellent civil arguments everywhere

BUT YOU'RE BRINGING ME DOWN

I hate katie ledecky, pls bully the shit out of her

Bella Thorn is cisgender

I like that thing everyone else likes. I just love mindless flicks.

Oh shit

I'm a fan of certain actresses and in a totally platonic non obsessive way

?ENAB

Old and adult

I enjoy watching films :)

Hillary 2016

It was such a good idea to allow Zack Snyder any degree of creative input on the DC films

Can we make this a reality?

Why Nolan is so good at making thrillers? That plane scene was so masterfully scripted and directed.

You and your friends are dead.

Im sick of these kino posters flooding the board. Moot should make an arthouse board so we can discuss hollywood schlock 24/7

THE JESUITS ARE TRYING TO DESTROY EASTERN SOCIETY

Well done gryffindor, well done HOWEVER

Eggkara sucks and Paul Latza has no memes. Oh well when is Doug Walkers next show so I can be ashamed of my white penis and suck Doug's cock!

yes

Wtf i love hotheads now

Why are the prequels so great?

CIA?

I'm so glad that there's a place like this where I can come and join others in intelligent discussion about film!

I can't believe people though the Sopranos was the greatest show ever and then Breaking Bad came along and completely obleriated that show. Will we ever get a something close to the masterpiece that is Breaking Bad?

I love you guys

Your a little gal.

Man, his performance of the Joker really blew away Leto's terrible performance in the Dark Knight!

Who else
>Jokah Babee
for halloween?

Wow Suicide Squad got a 99% on Rotten Tomatoes. It was fucking awesome, the Leto Joker was in it the entire movie, I thought he'd only get a few minutes of screentime. Also Slipknot choking Enchantress to death was badass. I can't wait to see more of Adam Beach in Suicide Squad 2.

why is the sopranos so shit? It made me appreciate good tv, like game of thrones, and breaking bad

How will marvel recover from there latest box office bust?

If I put it on, will he live?

That's a small pig

Guys, the blacked threads got deleted!

Lord of the rings films are great. Peter Jackson is great.

This is a woman who definitely didn't go anywhere near the Nigerian locker room during the games. Only BWC for her.

While I was watching the ending scene between deadshot and his daughter it really made me think about the great job Will has done raising his own children.

I have seen more than 12 movies.

For me

White people are so nice i dont hate them at all!

YOU'RE NOT DOING THE THREAD RIGHT

I'm glad that full penetration bestiality was legalised user. BTW how is your new wife Oinkeyla?