old

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BVdjI2jeoAE
blitz.bg/article/42104
youtube.com/watch?v=vLeaVbyCTyc
youtube.com/watch?v=Q_xRw6oVunw
youtube.com/watch?v=rcNPC6d08vQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bulgarian saying he wants to move to Macedonia because Bulgaria is such a shithole

youtube.com/watch?v=BVdjI2jeoAE

Macedonia:

Where POORgarians wonder at people with the same genetics that can actually build a country

Damn it feels good to be Macedonian.

Two years later that cuck is still in Bulgaria and his wife evicted him.

blitz.bg/article/42104

lets make a /bg/ thread lads.

Please. This FYROM dude went from silly, to absolutely retarded in a very short period of time.

"Best bike lanes and infrastructure in all Europe" kek. He literally sounds like Borat.

Also a BG + Eastern EU thread is fine as well

xth for vuno my waifu :33

out of curiosity, why are Macedonians taller, smarter, more handsome and more successful than Bulgarians even though they're supposed to be the same people?

how new are you to /balk/ leafbey?

>a BG + Eastern EU thread
Well it will deteriorate fast. You saw how the local retards started posting gypsies and yelling at each other in the BG-HNG thread. Focus on OC, everything else is unimportant.

make a warsaw pact thread
that should do it

ancient Makedon genes

alexanders blood courses through their veins

Okay, so make the thread. Do it and link it. Leave the shithole Serbs and the broke Greeks alone to suck each others cocks, while the Fyromians build more statues of Samuel and Alexander instead of addressing their huge economic problems.

Simple, Ancient Macedonians and the blood of Alexander.

I never understood why Greece also has a province called Macedonia. Kek, why are they copying the real Macedonia?

Still better than this shit we have currently. This general is probably the worst general in Sup Forums and that's saying something. Why do we stil keep it alive? What's the fucking point?

Serbs barely even post(ed) here. That's why there is an /ex-yu/ thread leafbey.

Exactly. I'll say it one more time, Bulgarians please listen to me:

STOP DEGRADING YOURSELF BY CONSTANTLY POSTING IN THE SAME THREAD AS SERBS AND FYROMIANS. It looks bad, and it's sad. Stop comparing yourselves to serbshits and "best infrastructure in all of Europe" Fyromians and think bigger!

Someone start a BG thread.

Fuck you, balk is one of the few generals without gay shit and anime, I like it here.

cCcCc

>This FYROM dude went from silly, to absolutely retarded in a very short period of time.
You know this is FYROMBEY right?
This is literally what he does all day:
>take pictures of bike lanes
>take pictures of train stations??
>l-l-look guys I'm providing evidence to convince you fyrom is first world
This is usually how he responds when Bulgarians reply to him:
>H-Heh,Shitfian,bet you don't have those in Bulg*ria
>Continues to badmouth Bulgaria with more pictures of plastic bag containers to prove his ""country"" is 1st world when in fact looks like an African-tier 3rd world country

Just a normal fyrom day in the life of fyrombey
^ His life motto

Varnenski moshennici - vuv kluba
Haskovski dilari - vuv kluba
Stolichni mutri - vuv kluba
Plovdivski igrachi - vuv kluba
Turnovski kradci - vuv kluba
Sutenyori ot Ruse - vuv kluba
Silistrenski djambazi - vuv kluba
Burgas kade ste? - vuv kluba
Rucete vdigat Yambol - vuv kluba
Dori i Fidel Kastro- vuv kluba

kilata maika ;-D

>""country""
Hold it right there shiptar. Insult fyrombei all you want but this goes over the line.

yea man none takes him seriously it's just the bulgarbros getting the bait

>they're so buttblasted their country being shitter than macedonia they want to escape in the new echo chamber thread
top fucking kek

You can't be considered a mere country

>why are they copying the real Macedonia?

why wouldn't we want to imitate the country that's probably going to be the future Switzerland of the Balkans?

You can't be considered a human with 80iq. Yet here you are.

I was away 5 hours and there are 3(!) full threads in the meantime?

I still think Jorge should have given the mandate to Zaev. Federalization is not that bad of an option, all things considered.

Dude I like you but you take shit at balk too serious, chill man

I'm not a mere human. I have transcended such mere form. I am illyrian, an interstellar chronic Omni being

Fucking kek. You described him perfectly

i'm chronic horni being

springtime. blood runs invigorated.

No, I'd just rather not associate with shitholes like fyrom (sorry little bros) and serbia. Albania is better from you guys, as seen by them taking a giant piece of your clay. Pathetic.

nice damage control. but bulgaria is worse than macedonia, as proven

youtube.com/watch?v=vLeaVbyCTyc
We have the best seljaks tbqh.

if Macedonia is a shithole, then what does that make Bulgaria which is worse as proven by fyrombey?

no arguing with that

If you ask me I'd rather split up and be done with it with pre-2001 borders and exchange the population.
And then a visa regime.
And an embargo.
And no phone, electricity or any kind of line going there. Literally cut any point touching the Albania/Kosovo border and make it a DMZ filled with land mines.

Kek. We're talking about Bulgaria here, not Serbia, which is the most miserable country in Europe. More miserable than Greece which is 6 years into a great depression kek.

I said it in the other thread, and I'll say it here again. Serbia has been trying to build a metro for sixty (60!!!) years and still hasn't broke ground. Lmfao.

Ask a guy who just spent 5 hours in an alternative course for future parents anything

bulgaria is a shithole and you're being too autistic about it

he isnt a pure /Illyrian/ masterrace
lmaoing at your life

Why are Krisko's old songs so GOD-tier?

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_xRw6oVunw

stop arguing like faggots and watch this memeworthy material

just how stoked are you right now?

why are pure Illyrians dumber than less pure Illyrians?

Lmfao, says the landlocked literal shithole. Lose some more clay to Albania plz

I'm not arguing. I'm thinking in posting.

>In official Habsburg documents from the 18th century the Serbs of Habsburg Monarchy were mentioned as Rasciani ("Rascians"), Natio Rasciana ("Rascian nation"), Illyri ("Illyrians") and Natio Illyrica ("Illyrian nation").

salut provinciali

>posting meme maps and trying to prove anything against serbia
as i said, you're now extremely butthurt because bulgaria is worse than macedonia

werent croats also called illyrians at one point

Ok fyrombei left, now leafbey enters the stage as the main actor.

The serbs of any monarchy should be referred to as anything other than gypsies, backstabbers, or shithole dwellers

yes, they even tried to name themselves like that

>We have the best seljaks
That is a bold claim. I don't have video material ready, but our selyaks are also wild people.

good shit

less pure are more in number so they think its the ''normal'' way and people that arent pure believe this
since they dont understand our way of thinking the world in 7d chess they call us dumb

no, they tried to make a yugoslav movement calling every yugoslav illyrian. when the others refused, they got butthurt and called themselves illyrians.

in habsburg documents the illyrians are always serbs

Yes, Macedonia is the greatest nation of the Balkans. But we are not talking about them. We are talking about your pathetic landlocked shithole Serbia, zero development, a stagnant economy and a population of inbred subhumans.

but the illyrians lived in croatia and bosnia mainly

serbia was split between illyrians and thracians

stop it leafbey, we are trying to forget the past

yes, let your butthurt flow

we're not even talking here about serbia, we were all the time talking how macedonia is better than bulgaria, which is sadly a pure shithole of a country

>lewifebeater.jpg

good point

maybe, but the populational centre of early modern serbs was in bosnia, slavonia and syrmia

*tips qeleshe*

Nigga I spent 5 hours sitting in a yoga studio with mainly pregnant non-hot newly rich Sofian hipsters who have the money to afford a Dula (like a special trained gf for pregnant women who goes with her personally through the last weeks of pregnancy). The semi-hot female lecturer spent 30min of which roleplaying contractions with, what sounded to me, orgasm sounds and movements which were very intense and made it very hard for my apparently late puberty mind not to laugh and/or to get a boner, whilst I craved since the 40th minute of the course for a cig.

lmao

well today bosnian croats are considered to have the purest illyrian genetics out there (not joking)

thats true if we consider illyrians to be purely l2a, which i doubt they are

Finally we have our own bey as well, it was about time. Go on leafbey, btfo them.

>serbia
>calling others shithole

top fucking kek, my sides.

yeah i meant on that haplogroup

i mean were*

just admit that your country is a shithole dude don't be so assblasted about it

I remember when I went with the family to pick up my niece, the maternity ward smelled like I imagine the inside of an Alien queen's nest would smell, not rancid, but warm and organic.

Yeah, Canada is a shithole, locals live like refugees while Chinese are living it up.

>serbia
>internationally embarassed due to losing land to Albania
>mad for years but can't do anything about it
>calling others assblasted

Hahahaahahhaa

on current evidence, the I2a subclades in the Balkans seems to have come from Northeast of the Balkans with the Slavs. so probably not

what about bosnian serbs?

>he's still can't admit it
i'm dying here

Canada is okay. But it's no Fyrom.

we had a leaf shitposter who was reported by makkes for posting illegal guns

leafbey are you new to Sup Forums?

Lmfao, secede more land to Albos. Or will it be Vojvodina to Hungary next? Hahahahhaha

they are more diverse, while bosnian croats have literally 75% of I2a genes in them

No, seriously, that is what I heard about Vancouver (from a Chinese guy born in SF). He said Chinese money have perverted the town, the locals are being displaced left and right.

Have a jolly babushka as a bonus
youtube.com/watch?v=rcNPC6d08vQ

Someone mentioned haplos?

>still buttblasted about his country being a massive shithole
>for the n-th time

Well, he's not wrong. I'm comfy here in Canada but I will be coming to Bulgaria very soon.

in the last thread he said he didn't know how to start a thread

take your guess

>more diverse
>50% l2a