Is it just me or are retards literally the only people who like this movie?

Is it just me or are retards literally the only people who like this movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ab1mHvywIqI?t=15
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mostly Fanboys that only want to see batman or superman, i still cant believe that some people defend the Martha moment

Suck Russian dick cuck

And we all know that superman didn't dead...amirite.jpg?

This movie was a huge fucking mess, they tried to set up like 40 movies and because of that the movie became a massive shit hole

I haven't seen it nor am I planing too, but it's just some shitty actionflick, people who likes action will like it.
Whats retarded is butthurt autismos getting triggerd over people with other taste

The movie is 3 hours long,and it only has about 10-15 minutos of action

At least its watchable unlike suicide squad. Then again thats like saying one pile shit smells better than another pile of shit

I dont get how some people defend those movies and claim that those are good films

Jesus fucking Christ get over it.

The fight scene, the most anticpated part of the entire film, was a fucking joke. Could have just watched all the trailers and would have got to see the entire brawl
>beat on each other for 5 minutes
>Batman about to bring up the finishing blow
>"Martha..."
>waitaminute.jpg
>lets him go because moms have the same name
Biggest disappointment I have ever seen in a movie

Hollywood is destroying marvels universe, greedy kikes after every last shekle , they have even rebooted spiderman .
I can't keep track of the madness , ill put money on an iron man reboot within 5yrs.

Tbh, havent liked any superman or batman movie ever made

Marvel movies may not be great, but at least you can watch the fucking movie unlike DCEU movies

I liked Nolan's Batman movies at first but upon rewatch they get worse and worse. None of the Superman movies are watchable.

I know this might sound a bit crazy but I have this theory that people have different opinions on things.

It may sound crazy, but a piece of trash is a piece of trash, if you like trash that is your opinion but it does not change the fact that is trash

nolan movies were good at the time because everything else coming out during those years was complete trash. plus christian bale just kills it as batman. #hueylewisandthenews

10/10 movie, especially the Ultimate Cut. DC has balls. Enjoy your Marvel cookie cutter bullshit.

Wonder Woman is the first DC movie that is actually watchable since Nolan's dark knight trilogy. Wonder Woman really overdid it with the slow motion fight scenes though. the movie could have been way shorter without the slowmo and would have been much better.

Jesus you're all a bunch of whiny pussies.
Collectively sit the fuck down right now and write a better movie without your typical Sup Forumstardation
I challenge-
no
I fuckin DARE you to try
They did a great job, the CGI wasn't 100 percent on point and there were some flaws (the Martha moment was one of them)
they did one of the best jobs so far in terms of superhero films and if that's only because film making in general has up until now been shit then so be it.
You want something better, make it or shut the fuck up.

how's life on the bandwagon?

Sure. if you like to watch movies that are over 3 hours. DC's film editors are shit. they dont know which parts to keep and which to pull. maybe they dont get much instruction from the director though.

in the end one of them is responsible for not knowing how to tell a story that is less than 3 hours long. its like having your batshit crazy grandma tell you where baby's come from in detail, it takes forever and you dont want to hear half of it.

idk how bout we ask you

Unironically yes

haahahah, worst response ever.

calm the fuck down kid. OP is just stating his opinion, he even asked, "is it just me?" #retardalert

you are right. they did a great job making batman vs superman. too bad the story is just complete shit. they did a great job making that shit come to life though.

like the kids who put the magicians hat on frosty.

>if you aren't a master chef then shut the fuck up and eat this plate of horse shit
>it's not like you could cook anything better
That's how idiotic you sound.

Cant be worse than Batman v Superman

The Ultimate Cut is a solid 7/10. There's some fuckin brilliant parts in the movie but the rest is just like "really?"

Well said. I can't stand that retard logic when it's used unironically. You'll hear meathead jocks and dumbfuck police use that logic too. Here's one such faggot who clearly elbowed a guy asking a reporter who saw him elbow the dude if he's "an expert": youtu.be/Ab1mHvywIqI?t=15

Actually what he is really saying is.
"Don't fucking eat the horse shit if you don't like horseshit"

Retard

lotta retards out there....

They outnumber people like me by like 20 to 1. And they're EVERYWHERE.

Yeah except for the part where he specifically says "you want something better? Make it or shut the fuck up." I know reading comprehension isn't a lot of people's strong suits but come on, it's like 2 sentences right in front of your face, you really don't have any excuse for not understanding him.

only DKR. if you think TDK gets worse with age/more views I call you a god damn fucking liar troll and you need to GTFO.

You're messing with me right? You aren't actually this dumb right?

It's a fucking rhetorical statement. He doesn't actually expect you to go out and make a movie you god damn inbred piece of shit. It's another way of saying quit bitching. Are you one of those idiots that watch finding Bigfoot and think they're actually going to find him? Millenials are fucking hopeless

It's bc it reminds him of his own mother but just bc they have the same man ya dumbass. Why do u tools not get simple shit. Only dumbass es like u hate the movie bc it's too realistic then when the fuck it up with stupid comic book fantasy. U say its too unrealistic eat shit ho

Ur retarded. Dark knight was fuckin amazing.

Bullshit. Marvel is filed with a bunch of shitty characters and movies. Just bc there are more doesn't make them better. DC is more realistic and themed darker than marvel. With its gay and happy. Nobody ever dies, bullshit

I love when conservatard droolers like you have the gall to call other people dumb. I'll give you a moment to look up the word "gall".

Agreed. Best movie since dark knight

Obviously nobody is actually going to make a movie in response to a Sup Forums post, dipshit. But he is in fact essentially saying "don't complain if you cant make something better" which is the oldest fucking argument in the book everyone uses to defend shit media (or any other shit for that matter) so again, don't get piss at me because you don't understand why his comment was fucking retarded.

Haha and the arguments over, I get it. You're embarrassed how stupid you sound.

>hurr durr this guy told me to make a movie because I don't like this one!

Also, not conservative but I do like the guess. Anyway have a nice night mouth breather I'm out, just wanted to see people's opinions on the movie.

Do me a favor and respond after I leave so everyone can see how desperately retarded you actually are.

I'm going to excuse your borderline retarded IQ in not realizing the pneumonic analogy for "quit bitching about it." And realize his point is he liked the movie and wants you to quit bitching about it because you didn't like it. Clearly you didn't understand he doesn't expect you to make a movie. You're really stuck on this huh?

The "Martha Moment" while incredibly coincidental was the moment when Bruce was finally able to see the humanity in Superman.
Pick another argument...

You're the one vehemently defending someone you don't even know, you really have no room to talk about being stuck on this. Assuming you aren't the same person who made the post attempting to make it look like anyone would stick up for your idiocy, which is becoming more apparent with every post you make.

The simple fact of the matter is "quit bitching about such-and-such" is a distinctly different statement from "make something better or quit bitching about such-and-such." If he meant the former he should have just said the former, but he said the latter. Maybe if he (aka you) doesn't want to be called an idiot, then he (you) should simply say what you mean.

Never even saw it. I don't even go to movies anymore, it's all just kike trash.

It was totally fucking obvious Batman wasn't going to kill Superman. The movie is called "Dawn of Justice" for fuck's sake, and they already alluded to Wonder Woman and the other members of the Justice League in the movie.

How the fuck is the Justice League going to be created without Batman or Superman?

The title of the movie gives the entire plot away before the movie even starts.

Irregardless of whether Bats was gonna kill Superman, the Martha moment was fucking gay

Wonder Woman was p gud. The Justice League trailer beforehand looks like hot shit.

Tfw most of Marvel's movies outperformed DC's only good film.

I'm a retard and I hated this movie

The whole fight was kind of retarded and I don't even mean the Martha thing.

Superman goes in trying to talk to batman and ask for his help, but batman does a few things that are slightly annoying but don't hurt him at all so he starts just pounding away on bats, and then he's surprised when batman won't help him and fights back instead.