Is... is Hillary this bad at attacks?

Is... is Hillary this bad at attacks?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/731107990514880512
youtube.com/watch?v=VeGPzk8Oca8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

if stating facts is racist, it might as well be sexist

She is bad. Cankles only successful attacks were on Bills Bimbos.

Crooked Hillary doesn't understand the twitter game. She doesn't have the skills. Very not good.

she must have the worse campaign staff surrounding her.

How is that an attack? That's gotta be how most Americans feel

>post good things donald trump has said to attack him

what the fuck?

>hillary
>in charge of coming up with nicknames

At least she is admitting women want to do less,for,more. Hes actually being equal, butnthey dont really want that.

this real?

post source you fucking faggot

twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/731107990514880512

Women will never, ever be good at banter.

Man, the general is just going to be a slaughter.

worst campaigner ever?

and her attack dog Warren got called out for being a fraud

holy shit

if this keeps up i'm going to win £15,000 on my bet

BANTZ TOO STRONG
IM A GRILLARY FOR HILLARY NOW

her team might be retarded

her followers dont know big words

I guess so. This one made me do a double-take, it seems to imply that she wants Trump to ban muslims.

Is this why everyone was calling him the presumptuous nominee in interviews the last week or so?

I love that people question whether these shit bants are real or not.

kekkekekek

Hilary Clinton is like an 80's one hit wonder attempting to get back into the market in the early 2000's.

It's cringy, it doesn't work, and no one wants to hear her.

Let's face it. The Dems are outwitting the Donald.

I don't think he stands a chance

you may want to re listen to those interviews

loool this is gold

damn she's getting ass blasted on her twitter too

Spread this through the internet
Kek wills it
Memetica semper fidelis

And then there was this one. The first time I saw it, I misread "love" as a command rather than a noun, and "trumps" as "Trump's".

>She actually wants Trump to talk about Muslim refugess causing trouble all over the west that even Merkel has to protect Germany's borders, even though Hillary doesn't plan to do shit about it

Seriously, who are her retarded strategists?

She doesn't want to alientate voters like your retarded alpha male candidate.

>constantly complaining about america
>guyz america iz already great

they dont even get that they caused Donald Trump

I expected Hillary to not believe in equal pay.

Is she saying his statement was false? Because it's been proven the wage gap is a myth when you include factors like occupation, hours worked, part time vs fulltime.

I'm getting sick of this cunt already. Everything about her, especially her voice. It reminds of what a nagging bitchy wife would sound like.

The average person hates her and thinks she is fake as fuck.

She tries too hard to make people like her and nobody knows why she wants to be president. Man ever Jon Stewart questioned her motives

That's literally the truth though, what the fuck is she implying?

She is so out of touch its scary

It's no wonder why Trump is ALREADY beating her in the most recent polls

But that's a bad idea.

I really wish someone could explain to me why the wage gap myth is still propagated as if it's fact, when it does not hold up to even the lightest scrutiny.

It's like she is campaigning for him

>America is racist, sexist, homophobic, islamophobic, and full of warmongering bigots
>But it's great

The majority of her fans can neither spell or pronounce presumptuous.

I don't fucking believe it

Yes.

same here. it wasn't until last week i realized what they were going for

god what an old retard

>hillary in charge of pandering correctly

I've seen her tits.

You don't get it. This shit is like opium for people who have an inferiority complex.

I'm sorry

Its not like Trumps nicknames are any better. He just has the "dopey charisma" to make them work.

She's had a graceful life of wealth, well adjustedness and ease. Of course she can't fucking bant because she hasn't had to fight her way through anything.

lol...by the end of Cali voting he won't be the 'presumptive' anymore he WILL be the nominee.

I hope it gets bad for her, I hope there are many jebbish moments.

this is why
youtube.com/watch?v=VeGPzk8Oca8

Wait a second, I thought the Democrat argument was that America was never great?

I misread it as "Love Trumps Hat"

She should just keep calling him Lyin Don

The whole point is that she wants to create an environment in which women don't have to sacrifice their career for their children.

I don't even get her attack. She's the one that pays women less which is likely because her female employees work less than her male counterparts

RISK THREAD

Basically, she is implying trump doesn't think it exists but makes it sound like a good thing

wait, what? Liberals flip their collective shit because Trump tweets a picture of himself eating a taco bowl while Hillary as a fucking mariachi band opening her rallies?

Fixed it

Crooked Hillary is so pathetic

Oh my God, you are right

Wow Love trumps the hate

What a shitty slogan

So she think women should be paid the same for less work...?

She called him "presumptuous" (arrogant, bold, rude), not "presumptive" (probable, likely, prospective).

>Trump is already baiting Shillary and making her to say stupid things

It's going to be Jeb v2.0

This. Hillary understands her base, which is primarily comprised of women. Women are retarded.

They work less due to factors that are beyond their control.

God you trumpfags are dumb.

Therein lies why it's so bad. Most people like it means Presumptive. It's a label that won't even have much meaning after a couple weeks when he has it locked up

PRESUMPTUOUS TRUMP

HAHAHAHAHHA

IM NOW A SHILLARY BILLARY

holy fuck it was at this moment right now in History that I knew Trump will be the next president of the United States of America. Holy shit he is making liberals panic so much that they are literally saying things that prove the point of the opposing side. Hillary is not in his league. That's why her wealth enda with an M and his ends with a B.

>wasserman Schultz
Every goddamn time

But why should they be paid the same then?

>They work less due to factors that are beyond their control.
[citation needed]
Even if that was true, that still doesn't mean you should pay them the same.

how were they lad?

that may be funny to a certain group aligned with the left, for the others that's 2-3 syllables over the top of memorable quality nick.

Never had to work a real job. Never had to be productive to make income. Just had to peddle influence.

They shouldn't be paid the same for less work you fucking mongoloid. There should be measures that allow them to work on the same level as men.

HOLY SHIT TRUMP BTFO

You've been in your cuck shed too long hans, the world has changed. You can do any racist thing you want so long as you are seen as 'progressive'

It's going to be glorious

it's a pretty great hat

>McCain will be the next president of the United States.
What did she mean by this?

As a liberal who voted democrat since he could vote in the Gore v Bush election

>Hillary is about to get fucking creamed by Trump

You guys are going to see some serious November 3rd 2004 "OMG WTF TEEEAAARS" from the left the morning after the election.

Because... ugh. Equality and shit. You fucking misogynist pig!!
Cybernetic enhancements perhaps?

If she had not married Bill, she would have had to rent out her pussy. And she would have starved to death.

I cant take it anymore

I /Grill4Hill/ now

>tell the media you carry hot sauce in your purse on one day, to appeal to blacks
>use the word "presumptuous" the next day, to appeal to white lib arts majors
surprised there aren't a stream of angry tweets today from niggers telling "privileged" white 20-somethings not to "wordsplain" what presumptuous means

Give it time.

That won't matter when they still get time off for maternity leave and men overwhelmingly take more overtime.

Furthermore the 'gap' if you can call it that, is only within 3% when you compare a man and woman in the same position in the same field with the same experience and qualifications.

Ronald Kessler so aptly put it “No one would hire such a person to work at a McDonald’s, and yet she is being considered for president of the United States.”

Alright
Many apologies

also love in red and hate in blue. kek

>do americans like spanish in their own county? i don't know, let's tweet to the population that overwhelmingly vote democrat anyway

This is why I admire Trump so much. He's a lingual chessmaster. He manages to take his opponents attacks and use them to his advantages.

hes made billions via branding

Shit I didn't notice this immediatly but you're right, the colors should be switched on the words.

It's like her whole staff has brain tumors.

Even worse, "Love" is colored red and "Hate" is colored blue, creating unintended association to the Republican and Democrat teams, respectively.

HOLY SHIT DRUMPF STUMPFED WILL HE EVER RECOVER?!

I am now a /cruzmissle/

She had a good body. Nice round tiddies.

Underrated.