Why is she so perfect bros?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kR4y0KhdcNY
youtube.com/watch?v=6Hr-Ilwuryw
youtube.com/watch?v=jPWJWyHAUsU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

she looks kinda cute in 80s chic

but the clothes are cute, not her.

I wouldn't be surprised if that blind item turns out true of Netflix writing her off.

what?

She looks like a holocaust victim in pageant make-up.

The clothes. She needs more meat on her bones. She has an unhealthy tinge

>Why is she so hungry bros
Cause she's a spoopy skeleton

Her anorexia has gotten worse, she's been at the hospital for days and because of this Netflix is thinking of writing her character off or to replace her.

I agree with you, user. But she looked a little less dead yesterday, so there is a chance she will make it.

says u pussy shes super hot my kinda woman hubba hubba

>perfect

she looked way better a couple of years ago. you know what was so hot about 80s women? they they kept the baby fat on their faces. protruding cheek bones are not attractive on women. she should have maintained that cute aesthetic she had before, if they were really trying to be authentic to the 80s, in stranger things.

source?

Haha! She looks like Franco the pervy ballet instructor from Breakin (1984). Can't unsee. Ur welcome faggot

Riley Reid-tier chin genetics

hairy pusy?

The gossip is less "Netflix writing her off" and more "she gonna die".

Is her foot game good?

THANK YOU HUNGRY SKELLINGTON

Thank you have hungry skellington

Her face is shaped like Porygon

>that scene where she takes her top off to reveal a skeletal visage and Steve says "woah"
was he impressed or genuinely terrified

Jesus fuck why is she starving her self? Before anyone says this is how she usually looks go check out a video of her doing a casting video on youtube. She had more weight on her and still look healthy.

All the clothes on the show are too tight fitting for authentic 80s.

amen to that. pre-plastic surgery boom is my guess.

i'd like to break brazil nuts open with her jaw

She looks like something Tim Burton would animate.

and one character said "Dude" in the show like all quizzically.

That never happened in the 80's. Shit started with dude where's my car

Is the Doctor the Hothead from Batman?

I think OP meant to post a pic of Noni Ryder...

no bones about it, the finest actress of her generation

would you have sex with her?

Yeah but that's actually a good aesthetic for Stranger Things.

youtube.com/watch?v=kR4y0KhdcNY

She's still not attractive....

Fat fuck

I'd do anything to provide this poor woman with some protein.

>2000 – Dude, Where's My Car?

dude

>Shit started with dude where's my car
>thinking a film that markets a phrase is the point in history when the use of that phrase first started
Stop trying to pretend you aren't 12 years old.

she just needs to put on another 20 or 30 pounds.

but that's wrong you fucking retard

I'd rather have it with thicc Barb

she's literally making out in every episode with that guy.

What do you all think her breath smelled like?

I think it smelled like puke, makes my dick diamonds.

once you go full skeletor it robs you of your youthful glow and you cant get it back, even if you put the weight back on

you're still not straight

youtube.com/watch?v=6Hr-Ilwuryw

THANK HUNGRY SKELETOR

No you just have low taste you virgin

Gross

I know the word existed dickhead.

It wasn't used in the same way that the kid used it on stranger things.

Took me right out of it.

DROPPED

those qt feet

HONKA HONKA

how do we save her Sup Forums?

A bullet between the eyes

youtube.com/watch?v=jPWJWyHAUsU

Here she is somewhat skinnier but still attractive.

She went full blown Auschwitz and i have a feeling she only did that because she had that bra scene.

it makes them taste different?

keep finding excuses you 15 year old faggot.

Imagine being Steve in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Nancy, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your bones and horrific eating disorder. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another thicc redhead in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Steve and not only stand there while Nancy flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing the vomit dribbling down her chin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that scene. Not only having to tolerate her horrifying bony face but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, NATALIE DYER LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her skeleton face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of redheads and bald girls and later twelve year old boys for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Indiana. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the puke that's dripping out on her flat stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "healthy(for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with toilets in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Steve. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Plug your nose and bear it.

She looks deformed in the left side of the thumbnail.

Too skinny for my liking, especially the spooky sex scene.

Thank ms skeltal

How do you go from this to that

guess again schlomo. I;m old enough to be your dad.

Feed her

>I;m old enough to be your dad.

wouldn't that require getting laid ONCE?

so cute i would eat her all up

>this video she says she's 5'3
>google says she's 5'4
who's really the liar.

how can one female be so perfect

She still has some meat before filming the show
Looks like she went full anorexic mode during shooting and after the premier

she was 14, it's possible she grew an extra inch

Because skeletons are our most basic and simple form, and simplicity is elegant, so she's the most perfectly elegant woman currently alive.

Also, it didn't really help when they paired her up side by side with THICC Barb
Just made it look way too obvious

Because she's not obese unlike 99.9% of women

Thank you hungry skeleton

she was 14 in that video?
shit she looks like 20

Was Steve low test?

For some reason she looks older than 19 to me. If she put on a little weight but kept her defined facial features she'd be really pretty.

embrace the cunny

How come I didn't notice those massive chin and cheek-bones while I was watching the show?

hhhnnnnnngggggg

Because you're blind? I found her chin to be the most obnoxiously distracting thing every time she was on screen.

holy keke user

Shoo spooky skeleton

Cuz she looks like she's 15

>perfect
lmao

>more meat on her bones
more like a "bone" in her meat. wink. wink.

Yeah I got something to feed this bitch

i want to lick her face am i gay

Thank you

Holocaust never happen though

Is she gona be OK?

mahhhh nigga

fucking bobblehead

EAT SOMETHING

>That never happened in the 80's. Shit started with dude where's my car
Are you fucking serious? You must be so retarded how do you not forget to breath?

Its like the kids today, who think justin beiber coined the phrase "never say never" shit drives me nuts

You 16 year old faggot you know nothing of the 80s,shit was right as hell senpai