I'm an Atheists who gets dubs 24/7, AMA you weirdos

I'm an Atheists who gets dubs 24/7, AMA you weirdos

>OP
failed in life and failed in the afterlife.

>user
YOU FAIL IN THE AFTERLIFE, AND THE AFTERLIFE AFTERLIFE

I miss this shitposter. Haven't seen em in a while

im a nigger hi

also check em this is a GET THREAD NOW

>4321
nice pattern, user

Would you get a tattoo of her?

no, tattooes are for weak minded bores.

That image makes me very uncomfortable for some reason

Did you start this atheist meme?

How can you look at this and not believe in a god?

Because that ass is photoshop

Well what about this ass?

Where do you get your morals from if you are an atheist?

I don't understand the checkmate atheist and other atheist related things involving that picture of the childlike empress, I even have a small print of that photo from before it got memed. The idea of a deity being embodied by a little girl always appealed to me, ok little girls in general.

Why?

Checkmate atheist

what the fuck, no one got dubs yet?

Save me a trip to KYM and explain? ^_^

Well you're obviously a pedo since you don't believe in God

I still find this is the funniest part of this copypasta troll.
I mean really, if you have to be told what morals are and how to be moral, you are an evil person to start with.
Religion is for evil people.
Real people expecting to live properly and civilly in society don't need constant supervision from a mute, invisible, voyeur, who threatens to cruelly punish you. It is sick and disturbing that so many people need religion to "not be bad".

Wow loser, check these trips.

Why can't the Bateman define dubs?

i voted for trump so i often get dubs

Rate my tattoo

1. Are you absolutely sure there is no God? If not, then is it not possible that there is a God? And if it is possible that God exists, then can you think of any reason that would keep you from wanting to look at the evidence?
2. Would you agree that intelligently designed things call for an intelligent designer of them? If so, then would you agree that evidence for intelligent design in the universe would be evidence for a designer of the universe?
3. Would you agree that nothing cannot produce something? If so, then if the universe did not exist but then came to exist, wouldn’t this be evidence of a cause beyond the universe?
4. Would you agree with me that just because we cannot see something with our eyes—such as our mind, gravity, magnetism, the wind—that does not mean it doesn’t exist?
5. Would you also agree that just because we cannot see God with our eyes does not necessarily mean He doesn’t exist?

6. In the light of the big bang evidence for the origin of the universe, is it more reasonable to believe that no one created something out of nothing or someone created something out of nothing?
7. Would you agree that something presently exists? If something presently exists, and something cannot come from nothing, then would you also agree that something must have always existed?
8. If it takes an intelligent being to produce an encyclopedia, then would it not also take an intelligent being to produce the equivalent of 1000 sets of an encyclopedia full of information in the first one-celled animal? (Even atheists such as Richard Dawkins acknowledges that “amoebas have as much information in their DNA as 1000 Encyclopaedia Britannicas.” Richard Dawkins, The Blind Watchmaker (New York: WW. Norton and Co., 1996), 116.)
9. If an effect cannot be greater than its cause (since you can’t give what you do not have to give), then does it not make more sense that mind produced matter than that matter produced mind, as atheists say?
10. Is there anything wrong anywhere? If so, how can we know unless there is a moral law?

Why assuming I am an atheist, I'm not a pedo because hebe is a thing but little girls are still arguably the best people on earth.

Add ass ass azz

The complexity of the universe goes far beyond what we could define as intelligence I don't understand intelligent design as an argument for the existence of god.
Why can nothing not produce something every construct in existence comes from what boils down to empty space.

Nice dubs

i developed my morals in miami...i always asked myself this question before doing something. can i get shot if i do it. if the answer was yes then i did not do it. if the answer was no, then i did it...pretty simple

Where is your god now?

Why is the sun green?

Judy only gets dubs

Officially a nodubs thread, except for the one guy that got dubs, and me.