Need to spy on my GF

Need to spy on my GF.
>Been with her for 8 years
>live with her
>Has never given me a reason to doubt her, BUT, we have been arguing a lot this year
>Shes going it be out of town for a week for job training. 2hrs away

So how can I spy in her? Ideas , please b/ros.

>inb4 trust her.
Fuck that, I been paranoid all my life and it's served me well.

What state, op? It's time for Sup Forums magic. We're going to invite her to a local magic the gathering match and get her to sleep with the hotshot underdog and prove that she's a no good whore.

Tx my good b/ro

Bump

1 last bump, I'll let it die.

i have no idea, try killing yourself or fucking someone else while she's away.

>8 years
Either shit or get off the pot, OP.

Plan B is the latter. But still, prefer to play 007 for a week.

She don't want me to 'shit'.

You guys live together, take her phone when you can.
Check her e-mails when you can.
Check her Facebook when you can.

She must level some evidence somewhere. She probably doesn't intentionally cover her tracks if you guys have never had trouble, so try accessing accounts she probably just is still logged into, try grabbing her phone when she's in the bathroom or when she's asleep or something.
If there's some shit going down, you'll probably find something.
If you can't get into any of that stuff, ever, no matter how hard you try, then that probably means she's actively preventing you, meaning she's got something to hide.

Umm tell her to give you address of where she is staying and job training in case of an "emergency"; call her job to make sure there's an actual training for her. Before she leaves place any basic tracking device on her phone like for example Snapchat bitmoji map or do the ip way and send her a tagged message but idk how accurate this is (sorry for spelling and grammar mistakes half asleep and typing on my phone) and idk if you got to address and isn't there then idk 2hours of drive is worth the drive to find out if your getting cucked or not and if I was you I be armed in anyways at least a bat Incase you catch her in the action

Have stuff installed, including GPS.
All clear.
But I have a gut feeling something might go down.
Maybe it's because we haven't been apart for more than 2 days in years. Idk.

I would try to surprise with something romantic or at least that's what she'll think. Get flowers or whatever the fuck you think she'll like. Wait around where ever she'll be staying and plan your strike close to the end of the 2 weeks unless you catch her in the act. You can't look like you're trying to catch her though. I'm drunk and I'm basically trying to tell you to put on a good front that isn't gonna make it look like you have trust issues.

I'm in the DFW area

I have the time and the means.
As stated on other post. I have GPS tracker on her phone.
I also do know they have training.
The thing is, coworkers are staying in the same hotel. No the same room, obviously.

this guys idea is probably your best bet. do this. find out where she is staying and stuff like this guy mentioned and then plan a romantic surprise. this way if you dont catch her in the act it looks like you are just surpriseing her and she wont feel like you dont trust her

Thanks man.
I wish I could install/leave a recording device. But all would die 1/2 way in. 7 days without out charging.

also, do you have any other hunches or reasons to doubt her loyalty other than arguing a lot in the last year?

It's going to be in College Station
Would get a hotel and stay the week, but don't have the cash. Might take out a CL add, to stay at some chicks house. Risky, but I'm always down for a adventure.

Email her a rat fuckin that easy

No. But, I been paranoid since I was like 13. I'm 28 now.
I've always had trust issues. I like to pretend I trust people, but I always verify.

If after 8 years she's still a gf then no wonder she's looking for new prospects.

8 years, don't trust her, she doesn't want to "shit."

The get off the god damned pot and fucking move on. If you don't then you're a fucking pussy and deserve to get cheated on.

Get a beer bottle cap.

Put it on the end of your pork sword.

Put your benis in her verguba, but leave the bottle cap in there.

When she gets back, go into her verguba again.

If you don't still feel the bottle cap when you are at maximum effort, somebody with a longer dong is also ringing her bell.

Neither of us want to get married.
We both have good careers.
Our house is in both our names.
Marriage just seems like a contract

Give me a good reason, besides taxes, that I should if things are fine the way they are?

1. Teach yourself how to method act.
2. Figure out all her social media pages.
3. Make tons of new accounts.
4. Become a Chad online.
5.Try to meet up and fuck her.
6. Show up as you and record her reaction .

Pretty good actually, pretty damn good.

ITT
INSECURE FAGGOTS

Dude if you can't trust your girl, you need to either tell her you can't trust her and talk about it, or break up with her. If I ever felt I needed to spy on a girlfriend, I'd end it right fucking there and avoid the stress.

Yeah, so?
28 Years old and I've barely had anything rip me off/fuck me over.
On the other hands, most of my friends/people I know have.
>Might drop dead@ 65 from stress, but worth it.

This is the attitude that gets people cheated on.

If they're going to cheat, they're going to cheat. I'm not gonna watch her every day to make sure she doesn't. If shit starts not adding up and I get suspicious that I'm being lied to, then fuck her, she's out the door.

Thanks for the help guys. I will keep on brain storming. Have a goodnight weekend.

>Marriage just seems like a contract

This attitude is why relationships and marriages fail.

They're obviously not fine, stupid.

Gps is cheap and pretty small nowadays. It should be easy to track that car.
Buy a keylogger and place imbetween the desktop and keyboard if on a desktop or install the logger on her account on a laptop. Once you got them passwords you can fish.

This will be obvious to see through...

shit man. I got the hook up over here at A&M. Lets set something up

Just trust her faggot. btw where she be at so I can holla at the bitch

Don't trust her. Set up a date on a dating site. If you both get lucky you'll come back to each other with renewed self esteem and appreciation. If she fucked around , you won't even care

Literally this. If you worry about the girl cheating and she doesn't, then you worried for no reason and piss her off. If you worry and she does cheat you get hurt anyways. It's a lose lose situation. If you don't worry and she cheats then you find out and get hurt, or don't and maybe she tells you or she leaves you and you get hurt. Or you don't worry and she doesn't cheat and everything works out. In the end you gain nothing if you worry.