Slut ive been fucking. you want her tits or not?

slut ive been fucking. you want her tits or not?

degrade her/WWYD for dump.

Show stomach so I can see if she's just fat or not

not
fat threads ->

this

i want em OP

Hold on, gotta prep the harpoon first.

You know how in throatfuck videos, girls will hack up a big wad of phlegm when the dick gets pulled out of their mouth? I'd do that and then rub that all over her face with my cock.

and then?

Use that lube and push my dick in her tight ass. She's never had a guy in there before so she's having a hard time taking it.

she's taken a lot of cock. try harder.

Post guys she's been with

Yes. Now. Or get the fuck out of my store.

no one has time for that.

someone fucking degrade this slut already.

What does he look like?

meredith?

Buy her a nice fish dinner and then not call her for a second date

You've got a lot of free time begging for other online losers to degrade a girl you have no nudes of.

i'd tell her to come over, i need head. she'd come over because she craves cock. she needs it to feel alive.

as soon as she walks through the door, i'd force her to her knees. every inch would go down her slut throat.

i'd throw her over the couch and rip her pants off. shed be screaming as i thrust in and out and in and out until im ready to cum

then she goes back on her knees, ready to take every thick rope of cum i have.

she takes it all greedily. like a good slut should. she's covered.

That's what i fucking wanted.
More.

what is that tattoo of?

I would break into her house and knock her unconscious after I had my way with her I would leave her with her legs tied behind her head with a 10 inch dildo hanging out of her asshole, she would be placed right in front of the entrance to her house so the first thing her parents see when they open the front door is their daughters gaping pussy with a massive black dildo hanging out of her asshole.