I haven't eaten in the last 10 days even though access to food is not a problem for me

I haven't eaten in the last 10 days even though access to food is not a problem for me.

AMA

Male or female?

when was the last time you pooped?

Male

but why?

does not eating affect the amount of cum you produce?

How do you feel right now?

How many objects can you fit in your asshole

ARe you also on coke right now?

how does it feel, drinking water?

what's your weight loss like, are you losing fat? any serious health issues in the foreseeable future?

how long are you gonna go and what's the first thing you're going to eat when you break your fast?

Already giving up after only 10 days?

what's your favorite food (pick one)

11 days.

I really would like to go at least once to help lose more weight.

Eat my dick retard

Haha nice trips

That is wrong way to lose weight.
Body goes to minimal metabolism.
U will gain everything back very fast when u start eating.

How can you withstand MGS5 The hunger pain?

Nope. Was planning to go to 14 at least. If I still feel like it is doing me good I may go further. I set the limit at 21 days.

I love water. When I used to be more healthy I did several long sections of the Appalachian trail. (up to 300 miles) getting fresh spring water was one of the major pleasures of being out there for me.
Pizza

no

never tried

calm

not sure

several reasons all at once, hard to describe them all quickly
I am breaking an addiction to PPI medication (omaprozal sp?). I am an overweight neet. I am hoping to find new perspective and maybe even motivation in hunger. But also give my stomach time to try healing.

By itself it won't work. I will have an oportunity to start some new habits perhaps. I have already felt myself more motivated to get back some of who I was once.

I felt some pain up to day 3 but not really after. It is more about denying the pleasure or habit of eating. Food is starting to look more appealing though. I was hoping by the end I will find vegetables more attractive.

Dude the next thing you eat will be the greatest thing youve ever eaten i guarantee you could down a whole head of cauliflower like it was candy.

I hope so.

I have been on mostly vegetable diet before but I never enjoyed it. At the start I liked spinach salad with oil and vinegar dressing but that got super boring over a few months. I would like to enjoy vegetables more.