pwnd my dude

chart is recent favorites

sweet trip - velocity : design : comfort

sorry i've listened to like 4 albums from your charts combined so idk

looking for recs that are heavier than sin

yasuaki shimizu - 案山子
the constructus corporation - the ziggurat
alexis zoumbas - lament for epirus

maybe everyone asked about you and indian summer? but you probably know more about emo than I do

>everyone asked about you and indian summer
they're awesome already listened to them ;) thx for recs anyway
do you like tommy wright III?

anything by the prodigy, maybe some DJ Sgadiw

i saw you on the other thread, give some recs already. Also listen to 69 songs about love and Steven Wilson's the raven that refused to sing.

fuck also this is my chart

Sam Gopal - Escalator

Futers - U Get Me

Started listening to bjork. good times.

rec me something to get me back into listening to music I've been going a bit stale lately

wild ivy - wild ivy league

lovesliescrushing - Bloweyelashwish

the pains of being pure at heart

Nice, Modest Mouse and REM are right up your alley

Mission of Burma - vs.

Boris can definitely scratch that itch

Deerhunter - Halcyon Digest

No specific order for these, Anyone got recommendations for this shitshow of a chart?

Dude superb taste my guy, I recommend Cigarettes After Sex - I ep and Mothers - When You Walk a Long Distance You Are Tired
Devo, Creedance, Jimi, Daft Punk, and The Who are good, just keep looking out and trying new things, Dead Kennedys - Fresh Fruit for Rotting Vegetables, Talking Heads - Speaking in Tongues, De La Soul - 3 Feet High and Rising, Queens of The Stone Age- ...Like Clockwork

the triple 6 mafia
brainiac - bonsai superstar

he's ok, I love a lot of stuff that he does features on but im not so into his flow, thanks tho

will peep

i have heard much boris &^}

yea yall

fuck

Why is recommendations a requirement? I personally just like looking at charts and listening to what looks cool.

sup

Islaja - Ulual yyy

Kid Dakota - So Pretty

+++Emperor
I think you'd like Limbonic Art

Eloy - The Ocean

+++Midori
Listen to 385 discography

Laura Marling - Once I Was An Eagle

Lisa Germano - Geek The Girl

Any rec you think is appropriate, I don't care what genre

#
Califone - Roots & Crowns
#
Frank Zappa - Bongo Fury

Deltron 3030 - s/t
Minor threat
Dinosaur jr.- you're living all over me

Nick drake- pink moon
Dave bixby- ode to Quetzalcoatl

Black Pus 1
I like your taste

Eerie summer- s/t
Twin sister - vampires with dreaming kids
Seu Jorge - life aquatic sessions
Jessica Pratt- on your own love again
The motifs- cross paths

forgot my chart
recent favs

>tfw can't into jazz
i like some really basic entry level stuff like coltrane or mingus but what really makes a jazz album like spiritual unity or machine gun good? like, what is it that to you makes the genre enjoyable? not trying to fling shit, just genuinely curious and desiring to get more out of the genre than i do at the moment.
>contemporary movement
good on you, pal
check out massimo volume
try casiopea - s/t

chartspammer has arrived

I am doomed to listen to nothing but hip hop

your chart is nice and i feel we would get along

le rallizes denudes if you havent heard it already

memory loss -crowhurst

white birch - codeine

something from my chart maybe? i dont know 100% what to recommend you

white noise - an electric storm

love this chart. 不失者 – 不失者 maybe?

city of caterpillar -s/t

I'm always so genuinely curious why the chart spammer does this. Has anyone figured this out? Just to fuck with people? I feel bad for people who don't know what's happening and try to recommend music to one of those posts

why

post boku chart

its appparently more than one person
not sure about why though. probably just some asshole

>city of caterpillar -s/t
thanks man, i'll check this out after i'm done with my krautrock binge
just ignore him and he'll go away eventually i'm sure. but, my guess is that he just doesn't like these threads and wants them to be brought to bump limit/image limit faster?
why do you propose it's multiple people? it seems like one guy to me

We're only in it for the Money is amazing, if you haven't heard any other Zappa check out Hot Rats, Joe's Garage, or The Grand Wazoo. Dr. Octogonecologest or Deltron 3030 are great rap albums. Also obligatory respect for Exmilitary.
If you dig classical listen to Death and Transfiguration by Richard Strass
We would get along. I'm sure you've heard pretty much most of the prog I could recommend, but if you haven't heard 666 by Aphrodite's Child you're in for a treat.

Keep what I like in mind but definitely recommend stuff outside the genres I typically listen to if you feel like it. Thanks

let's be honest, chartspammer has better taste than anyone ITT

>only hip hop is death grips
you have very unique taste
>k pop
yeezus looks out of place
try listening to some newer music
try cannibal ox and some older hip hop like nas or outkast

it's nice to have friends

gimme a cool indie rec bro
alex g - trick

idk if i've asked you this before but do you have an rym or last fm?
you've got a nice chart there my friend

try sparklehorse - good morning spider
probably less post rocky than you'd prefer but idk you might like it

Recc me up guys

i dont think k pop means what you think it means

lazyposter with Sup Forums-core taste. ignore

you know how people will make a list of (yous) calling out the list of charts who they think are lazyposters? the culprit posted a picture of the list and only about half of the posts had (you)s, indicating a second or even third culprit. probably just a second though

Give me legitimate criticism instead of telling me to listen to Sup Forumscore or "haha kiss, opinion discarded"

That only happened today. Normally it's only me who posts the charts.

My taste is okay.

I don't think I'm an asshole.

Thanks.

I just assume that all asian music is k pop

>my guess is that he just doesn't like these threads and wants them to be brought to bump limit/image limit faster?
See that could be the case, but people lose interest in these threads as soon as they hit 100 or so, as if that means they wont be getting recs or something.

Hm.
Maybe that's the point, so a new thread gets made, that way chartspammer can be op and have their chart get OP attention? Op doesn't get much more recs though. That would be a lot of stupid work for a tiny payoff. That time could be spent finding recs for ones self easier.

>Give me legitimate criticism
You should generally recommend music to people if you want recommendations for yourself
Also you should try listening to something from this century. Not being a dick, but most mu posters follow contemporary pop so you're trying to join a conversation without understanding.

I've tried the commonly accepted music here and I really don't like it. I would recommend but everyone would shit all over every word I type.

Chart threads are my favorite threads. They are where I collect my charts from.

Creative story, but that's not the reason.

"Haha you like Sup Forums core, I won't give you reccomendations though I'd rather just make fun of an anonymous person for such"
I don't know most of the albums on half these charts so how in the fuck can I give a reccomendation you haven't heard of?
Fuck yourself

i see, so do you just like the attention?

I don't think anyone would react negatively to a genuine recommendation if you can explain the basis on which they might enjoy it.
And you really don't like any of the music that gets discussed here? At all? Why visit this community then? It must be the memes

Why then
Did a chart cause your parents to get a divorce or something?

just listen to a bit more music then lad.

why do you feel chartspamming is a negative force

not him, but I think he said the reason was "it's better than seeing the same albums in a different order on every chart" or something of the sort

I'm not sure about the reason myself.

I listen to an average of four albums I've never heard before every day at work you pretentious fuck that's literally my chart of favorite albums. It's also why I'm here to find what to listen to next?

you're an interesting fellow, chartspammer. keep up the good work.

I honestly don't know why I still come here, and I don't think I'm exaggerating that everyone would shit on my recommendations. My music taste is utterly despised on this board for reasons I don't know.

your music taste sucks. this me vs mu mentality is retarded. stop listening to retarded music

Reminder that music taste is subjective. What you think is retarded, I think is good. On the other side, what you think is good, I might think is retarded.

>that's literally my chart of favorite albums. It's also why I'm here to find what to listen to next?
yeah i relate, people shit on my chart all the time even though i'm just being honest with my taste. i'm not the same guy who called you a lazyposter with Sup Forumscore taste, i just recommend that you try to dig a bit deeper and look for music in more broad circles, so that these threads can be more productive, you know?
ignore the other dude, keep posting them my man. i get you.
>stop listening to retarded music
stop listening to a bunch of shit that you don't actually enjoy because you want to look cool to a bunch of teenagers on the internet.

Not the person you've been talking to here

I think your taste has a very narrow focus, most people with an open mind usually enjoy at least some Sup Forums core then branch off from there

When you listen to something new you probably dive into it with your own preconceived criteria of what makes an album "good" when that's just the wrong way to listen to music
I appreciate your effort though and if it's really that hard for you to enjoy the exploration then maybe it just isn't for you right now. Even I'm getting shit on here for my taste being too mu core even though I literally can't play music out loud at work because people think I'm fucking joking for some reason

alright if you're not simply an asshole then why do you flood the threads with needless charts?

Sup Forumscore just isn't my type of music. I primarily listen to hard rock and heavy/thrash metal as you can see on my chart. Keep in mind, what I see as "good", you may not, and vice versa.

That's exactly what I'm trying to do, so does my chart really rub that way? I know it's kind of all over the place but I genuinely enjoy all genres even though I'm trying to be less of a metal and jazz pleb

Well I mentioned earlier, people who don't know what's going on are trying to engage in conversation and recommend music to the spam posts. Which dissuades newcomers. Which perpetuates the idea that said, since less new people can come in and develop their taste.
However, I think a few would be ok to post if they had the titles of the albums, that way they could just be a tool for new people to find unusual music. Thing is, half the threads are the spam charts, which makes the authenticity an issue since it hurts conversation. People won't want to come back to threads where they try to talk to people and get no replies.

Have you tried contemporary metal, or visited /metal/ general threads? They have a passion of new and old and you can really rely on them to hit you with some rare and interesting recs

yeah no i know entirely what you mean man. i would recommend just picking out a genre and trying to listen to the RYM top 40 in a given period of time, it really gives you more specific concrete knowledge of different genres. like, i with something like CAN or NEU! or amon duul, i was a big fan of all of those albums so a few days ago i decided to try to go through the rym top 40 for krautrock within a week and a half.

just chiming in here, but maybe to resolve this issue the spamposter could indicate which charts are there for viewing purposes only? that way no one responds to them as if theyre people

That's your problem dude, you're stuck in the mentality that music has to sound exactly like the type of music that sounds good to you right now.
You're refusing to open your mind to the vision of artists and looking at it like a neat trick. You have to understand that's like saying "yeah, I really only like animated comedy films, I don't really enjoy anything else. I want to, but I don't."
Music is only subjective to a certain extent and some of your chart is objectively bad, which is fine, I'm just answering your question

I frequently go into /metal/. Sometimes I'm content, and sometimes not.

beauty is entirely in the eye of the beholder. it is a perfectly viable and respectable way of looking at art to simply be infatuated with the final product as opposed to the vision and influences of the artist behind it.

I considered that a moment, and honestly that would really be great if they were marked as don't "reply" or "dead chart" or something, but I'm not sure chart spammer is interested in all that work. Maybe I do them a disservice saying that though, you gotta have a good work ethic to be that persistent

Both music and film taste are completely subjective.

>Music is only subjective to a certain extent and some of your chart is objectively bad
bahahahahaha