I got an extremely good deal on a wholesale

I got an extremely good deal on a wholesale
case of patron. Is this the most meme liquor or
what? I mean it's smooth and all but for $30-35
for a 750 ml is ridiculous. General alcohol thread.

It's overrated. Nobody in Mexico drinks that shit

Nigger we ain't mexicans. They probably drink Jose or some crap like that.

Don Julio is better

don julio silver is better than petrone silver?

Idk what it is but patron gets me super fucked up

Fuck that shit. Tried it and man that shit was much too harsh.

Patron fucked me up terribly on prom.
I prefer rum (except Kraken)

I've always thought about Hennessy the same although I've never tried hennessy.

yeah a lot of stupid people drink tequilla, and petrone
but a lot of smart people drink it too
the agave digests better with your body than any other liquor
you can feel better faster
i never get headaches if i go to happy hour and get tequilla
most people dont have bad hangovers or any at all
science bitch

Nigger now ur wiser. Patron don't fuck you up man.

The only reason why I bought patron was because I wanted to test that exact theory of hangover if it would give me a hangover or not.

i guarantee you that youll appreciate tequilla more if you arent an extremely heavy drinker
i can easily sober up and feel 100% ok with no head ache after two doubles of petrone
every other alcohol you need more, or feel drained after stopping, or get a headache

Lol dude I'm not an alcoholic. I just came upon this great deal and posted t on Sup Forums. I'm probably going to store these bottles for gifts or something. IDK. I was planning to hustle it and sell it for $20 a bottle but people probably wouldn't buy it...

Hennessy is shit

Haha same with me except it's with vodka. Never feel major headaches with vodka and sometimes it's like I didn't drink. Same with jack Daniels. Any other alcohol I get crazy headaches.

Why do all the rappers rave about it then? Plus endorsement from Jennifer lopez in her new music video.

henny isnt bad but not worth it at all for the price, even though it is bottom shelf cognac

Niger ow is it bottom shelf if it's always chained up like a nigger in penitentiary?

my state is overrun by mexicans, not niggers, so its still in the open in ever liq store

and i remember the first time i bought cognac i just took the cheapest bottle, lo and behold, henny

You do know that atm, Hennessy is low in stock? I never tried it but tis the reason to.