Donald Trump is an amazing president

Donald Trump is an amazing president.

He hasn't gotten one law passed to make good on one promise.

* Wall not funded (and now he just wants a fence)

* Repeal? FAIL

* Replace? FAIL

* Huge tax cuts for billionaries? FAIL

the list goes on and on

Great post comrade. Emperor Putin is proud.

>* Wall not funded (and now he just wants a fence)

He just filed for $1.6 Billion in funding, and that's going to buy a hell of a lot more than a fence.

Repeal, replace is still in the works.

>The list goes on.

Well?

>Russia hacked the election!
>Hillary Clinton told me so!
>She couldn't possibly have been a bad candidate.

Hillary won the popular vote.

Russian propaganda bots began swaying public opinion shortly after that cock holsters family met with Kremlin operatives.

So far all the "laws"that he has passed have been nothing but photo op executive actions that don't realistically do shit.

Yeah I think the whole "wall" thing was an attempt to hype people up. I doubt he meant a literal gigantic brick wall between the countries.

>Russian propaganda bots began swaying public opinion
People said nasty thing about her on Fakebook and Twatter and that's why she lost.

Meanwhile the entirety of the MSM, Hollywood celebrities, and every late night talk show host dumped on Trump and openly called him hilter.

And he won. Really males you think.

Wrong.

I support this post out of pity for Trump and OP.

He isn't going to build a chain link fence with $1.6 Billion dollars. That's going to be a very serious wall.

Oh great, another 1.6 billion that could have gone to schools or hospitals is going towards an unnecessary land barrier, when there are many better ways to sneak in.

Just like the completely necessary billions we spend on "defense".

The southern border wall is being built for more than just stopping illegal aliens. The government knows that climate change is going to make the equatorial nations and large portions of southern Mexico uninhabitable. They're trying to stop the inevitable mass migration north when that happens.

And dumbass publications ran with the stupid emails and Benghazi bullshit appealing to all the ignorant red states.

And yes he won, but she still won the popular vote.

Great post comrade! Putin salutes you.

When al chapo was captured in the us the mexican government made a deal with the us government to not execute him in exchange of his assets... so they will use el chapos money to build the wall and technically mexico paid for it....

1.6 Billion in schools is nothing it wouldnt do shit.
Like the schools would improbe much with that money anyways.

This kind crying never gets old.

>He just filed for $1.6 Billion in funding, and that's going to buy a hell of a lot more than a fence.

Pay attention. It has NOT been passed, has NOT been allocated.

It is a tiny fraction of what is needed to build a wall. Tiny fraction.

And, and this part is REALLY important, it has NOT been passed into law or allocated.

ALL TALK. ALL PROMISES. NOTHING DELIVERED.

>learn to civics

that's what 1k per school?? That wont even cover school lunches

You are a moron. Truly a waste of cognitive thought.

What money?! Did el Chapo have money in a bank account to seize the assets?! Or was it in cash like all drug dealers have?

And the Mexican government won't extradite anybody if they face the death penalty. Plus you can't face the death penalty for snuggling drugs. It isn't a capital offense.

Republican majority will make it happen, and a few Democrats and Independent will push it far over the edge. It's happening. This is going to be a major wall.

please know that during a presidential election, your vote does not matter at all!

But I'm gonna sign executive orders that don't do shit and say I'm MAGA!!!

silly faggot. he keeps asking. He's been asking since January. He keeps getting denied. By his own REPUBLICAN congress.

He can't get shit through Congress. He can't deliver.

FAIL

He's getting this money. Guaranteed.

Pretty amazing how bad he is at the job.

ADDY IN IMAGE!!

Movies with Chat 24/7 MOSTLY HORROR with some Sci-fi/Gore/Cult/80s/Weird Films

Now Playing: ALIENS - UNEDITED DIRECTOR'S CUT

This movie channel doesn't play everything under the sun. You won't have to sit through pablum like Avengers 2 or Batman movies. There are no cartoons, no musicals, no music videos, no TV shows... just movies. Specifically, It's mostly horror movies. Tons of stuff you have never heard of or seen. There are some sci-fi movies, 80s movies, cult movies, and just bizarre off the wall crazy shit like you have never seen, all mixed in to the horror movies. Over 700 movies that play randomly. None of that polling/voteskip shit, that shit doesn't work - because democracy doesn't work. No safe spaces here either. You can make rape jokes and insult minorities until you run out of edgy things to say if you want. The admins only police things that actually matter. Filmclub isn't here to have broad appeal or as many viewers as possible. It's here as an alternative to all the tired repetitive BS you get from the average vanilla stream. 24/7/365 movies most other streams won't play. Even classic XXX. Check it out.

ADDY IN IMAGE!!!

I agree. He knew how to manipulate the fuck out of his voters. He just had to say anything politically incorrect and it would rile everyone up; still does, just look at the news.

Are you retarded!??? He put a hit on the POTUS that alone can get u in deep shit under the national security laws. And his assets has been handed over to the US gov from the mexican government in exchange of him not to be excuted by the american government.

This is his first wall budget proposal. What are you talking about?

And people will still build tunnels under it, and ladders to go over it, or you know just fly in as tourists and stay...

Hasn't happened yet. He can't get shit through congress.

Completely squandered the first 100 days. That's when you ram your agenda through. Trump got NOTHING through congress in his first 150 days.

FAIL

In all fairness, I dont see what bad DACA did. It allowed for kids who didnt choose to come here get jobs and pay taxes like an american citizen. If anything, actions should be taken to make these people legal residents so that they could continue the good they're doing without having to be kicked out and forced into a life that they never knew.

And ain't that the bitch of it

Trumps great, I thought the UK was fucked because we are leaving the EU to join Islam but least my nation isn't under some form of celebrity apprentice, Trumps the kinda guy to leave the Paris agreement thinking it was a raw deal, when in reality there's nothing binding to it at all it's a promise to not be a asshole with your emissions more power to him fuck it

You don't think they're going to think about that stuff?

>Completely squandered the first 100 days.
You're completely full of shit.

Why the shit would he put a hit on the potus?! Dude lived and Mexico and didn't give a fuck about the us. And no stupid, the government still hasn't been able to find any of his assets.

And once again, Mexico wouldn't have handed him over if he faced the death penalty

For this year you idiot. Session break is soon.

Of course, now how are they going to man all 2000 miles of it at all times is the kicker.

>ITT: Liberals ignoring facts in OP pic because it completely BTFOs their shit.

lol. go outside

He and his apparatchiks in the Russia Party will eventually be executed for their treason. I would not get close to comrade Donald and his family if I were you.

Creating jobs. You do know we already have a border patrol, right?

Trump is impossibly bad at his job. An artless con-man from a long line con-men, cheats and hustlers. He really isn't evil, he's greedy and dumb. And in the face of his fix, he can't deny his appetites.

Stay salty. You have to go back.

>Trump is impossibly bad at his job.
And yet the OP image completely proves you wrong.

Nih

>$1.6 Billion

Liberals don't have to ignore shit when the "facts" are a bunch of toothless bullshit laws. But yeah keep thinking about how Mexico's going to pay for the wall

And how useful are they when we have 11 million illegals in the country?!

he has not delivered SHIT. Not gotten one single promise through Congress.

Not one.

Thanks for proving my point.

Even if he gets this, he needs 10 times as much by his own estimate, and everyone says he's off by several fold.

>Not one
Kek. Resorting to pathetic lying now.

>He just filed for $1.6 Billion in funding, and that's going to buy a hell of a lot more than a fence.

I don't think you know how much stuff costs.

> (You)
>This is his first wall budget proposal. What are you talking about?

He tried to get a bill in Congress right away. They told him to go fuck himself. It's a matter of public record. I'm sorry if you have no memory or are too much of a partisan hack to care about the truth.

Not sure if trolling, or just blind. No, seriously, this stupid image has been posted numerous times. Spelling errors, grammatical atrocities, equal to a 3rd grader's level. Then again, sounds like something the orange doofus would put together to make his own minuscule dick hard... but some words are a little too complex for the cheeto, so possibly a Trumpeteer with junior high education.

Name one law or proposal of his that has been passed or not shot down by an appeal court.

>Can't address a single, specific point.
>Hyperbole.

You're bad at this.

>OP image
>41,000 illegals removed in 100 days.
>Arrests up 38%
>Many illegals leaving on their own.

The change has already begun.

>Spelling errors
Find a single one. Go on. We'll wait.

>Strawman attack
Still cant refute any of the actual points in the image. Your argument is weak.

yeah but 99% of people on here are edgy teenagers who have never met illegal immigrants, especially kids who have been here 10 plus year.

I'm concerned for the adults who should have grown out of that phase and started to think rationally instead of drinking too much kool-aid.

Am an independent.

prove me wrong.

What single promise has he gotten through Congress?

Name ONE.

Immigrants have been deported at the same pace Obama deported their ass too.

I've lived in Los Angeles for 26 years. A lot of them are decent folks, but many are gang members. This isn't really about them being dangerous, it's about the fact that they don't matriculate, and we don't want America to turn into Mexico. That country is so bad that even Mexicans don't want to live there.

Mexican people can be very nice, but they can't self govern.

remember when Obama was an evil dictator when he signed one executive order?

>he has not delivered SHIT. Not gotten one single promise through Congress.
You're trying a bad attempt at deflection because his overall accomplishments are so numerous that you can't possible challenge them all. Where does the Op image mention congress? Yeah, now you see your weak deflection. Try again.

This fuckers didn't shut down dapa! It was blocked by an appeal court and split in the scotus when Obama was still president.

Refute? Strawman?? Dood, you're only pulling the Burden of Proof fallacy on the guy. That alone shows you have no idea what you're talking about. If you can't read the goddamn thing, that's fine. Although, to be fair, some idiot finally made an effort to remove said spelling errors from the first time it was posted. However, OP still hasn't proven half of the claims alone. Most of this shit was started well before he was even elected, and has been proven time and time again (especially the job claims) against the stupid that is Trumpeteers. Then again, like Trump, loving to take credit for what other people do is expected.

>Dood
Stopped reading there.

>Most of this shit was started well before he was even elected,
Feel free to point out the specific items.

He did because he took offense to what trump said he also threatened isis... and he is in American custody and either way the mex government owes us a big chunk of cash

Fixing the ludicrous health care costs would be amazing. Other countries do it why can't we?

Says he would repeal and replace aca, even with a republican controlled Congress, they still haven't done shit.

Said Mexico was gonna pay for the wall, Mexico laughed and laughed and laughed...

Said he was gonna bring back coal jobs and the rest of the world laughed and laughed and laughed....

Said he was gonna eliminate isis within 30 days, and isis laughed and laughed and laughed...

>Said he was gonna bring back coal jobs
Literally just helped open the first new coal mine since 2013.

You are really, really bad at this.

The threats weren't made by el Chapo, they were made by his son and the first thing the cock holster in Chief do was run to the secret service cause it's one thing to talk shit but to actually back it up is another.

And what does Mexico owe the us money for?!

Are you retarded? The WALL has funding! Its gunna happen! Nothing you and your dirty illegal familia can do about it!

kek. he signed a few executive orders, even though those are what a dictator does (when Obama did them).

You make policy by getting laws through Congress. All of his main promises are not going to happen because he can't get them through Congress.

No deflection.

Sorry user, you're not getting it. Trump completely squandered his first 100 day honeymoon period and now he sure as shit wont' get what he wants through Congress and he has played his executive order card to the hilt.

Game over. No proimses.

because the only way to fix it is universal health care and republicans hate that

Was that the mine where they stated posting openings for since last year, you know when Obama was president?

The sad thing is that beyond memes and Sup Forums, some idiots actually believe this shit.

> (You)
>>Not one
>Kek. Resorting to pathetic lying now.
>This is his first wall budget proposal. What are you talking about?

I'll tell you what I'm talking about user.

pic related

(jesus you fuckers have no memory)

Yes I can do something about it, I can get a ladder and hop over it again!!!!!

> (You)
>>Completely squandered the first 100 days.
> (OP)
>You're completely full of shit.

prove otherwise. Tell me what promises he has gotten through Congress.

Name one.

One Trump campaign promise that he delivered by getting a law through Congress.

ONE.

I'll help you out:

WALL?

REPEAL?

REPLACE?

LEAVE NAFTA?

LEAVE NATO?

> "stupid brits pay £400 a year in taxes for national health. HAHAHA SOCIALIZED SUCKERS"
>"ohh I only pay $500 a month for my families PPO, $35 doc visit, $200 emergency..."

name ONE campaign promise Trump has gotten through Congress.

Guess what, you can't. Guess what, you do that in your first 100 days. He squandered them. They are gone. Done. Over.

>believing Trump when HE says he had the most successful 100 days ever when the facts say the exact opposite

>>Said he was gonna bring back coal jobs
>Literally just helped open the first new coal mine since 2013.
>You are really, really bad at this.

Coal industry is mechanized and dying. Jobs are not coming back, ever.

ever

Amen! 2020 too. USA USA USA...

PowerPost? Say no more!

Name one lie. Go ahead, take your time.

The coal mining industry employs less people than arby's and peaked in 1920.
It's a dying industry because of natural gas and renewables.

simple fact faggot. It happened. Sorry you missed it. That's just ONE report of it.

can't you faggots come up with a SINGLE promise Trump has gotten through Congress?

ONE?

protip: no you can't

doesn't matter. Mueller's on it.

2018 is going to be glorious.

TPP had added value to the US dollar, the paris climate change pact was for the future and it in fact helped wiht great fucking ideas that are currently showing up around the world and funded them to help clean the ocean,,, the jobs are were already coming to the USA and or was being created from last year as it takes time,,,,,, the pipelines are a temporary job placement for americans and barely 1-3 hundered will get permanent jobs,,,,,, the republicans blasted the floor with that bullshit and won trump the supreme court justice who is alreayd allowing public funding to go to churches making them the power of a country just as islam is,,,,,,,, job killing regulatiions were to get rid of coal as a fucking fuel as its one of the biggest pollutants in the wordl, the coal mine is only open so dumbass's cant get other work by realizing how bad they were getting fucked ,,,,,, and some of those fucking historic laws are just naming places after people and encouraging more flag waving,,,,,,, illegal immigration are up but alteast prior to trump they would not arrest a man during his duaghters surgery,, illegal border crossing has been dropping steadily for over 10 yrs now,,,,, ,,,, ,,, DAPA was for the betteremetn of america as we were looking like leaders instead of outcast, DACA also involves americans who adopted over seas and pretty much stole them from their homelands, which is typcial of american to be cowardly

Kates law is just another racist puncline much like how some of you consider megans law a burden on the country the 100 million for flint michigan was given to them by a bill obama signed in DEC
and as for the cash pulling well, he is just a cheap piece of shit with no real understanding of politics hence were losing face.

what wasteful spending in govt???

tax plan is for hard working americans who make over 500k a yr

states only getting lower employement due to obama

count down there boy now I know Trump is bad we all know Trump is bad but the TPP is also bad it's literally gives companies Sovereign rights that shit don't fly by me

>kek. he signed a few executive orders, even though those are what a dictator does (when Obama did them).

This. I remember when Obama was doing them and the right was losing their shit and calling him a dictator, despite the fact that he signed less executive orders on average per year than any other president in the last 120 years.

Now Trump is well on par to demolish Obama's EO record and the cousin fuckers are silent. But it's liberals who are hypocrites, amirite?