Based Tyson Fury calling out the Jew and modern degenerecy

>"I think it’ll be perfectly normal in the next ten years to have sexual relationships with your animals at home - you know, your pets, your cats and dogs and all that, so that will be legal,' he said in a video with Sports View London."

>'You are already allowed to marry your animals and stuff.It is going to happen though isn’t it? Whatever you can think of that’s bad, will be made legal, because that’s what the devil wants. So if you want to s*** your animals... it will be made legal."

>'In a world that’s changing its morals daily and lowering the bar of daily morals then it is OK to do all this sort of stuff. I can’t think of anything that is that bad it wouldn’t be allowed to happen. The world has gone mad, there is no morals there is no loyalty there is no nothing.

>"Everyone just do what you can, listen to the government follow everybody like sheep, be brainwashed by all the Zionist, Jewish people who own all the banks, all the papers all the TV stations. Be brainwashed by them all.

>On rape, Fury vented: 'Maybe they might start making it legal so that four or five men can grab a granny and rape her in public in front of kids and all that. Or grab an old man and rape him. You’ve got men s******* men then going home and s******* the girlfriend, the girlfriend leaves him then goes to somebody else,' he said. Somebody else s**** her because she’s obviously going to have a hundred partners isn’t she, minimum that’s the right thing to do, so all she’s doing is spreading these diseases, day in and out for everybody else.Women are even taking overnight bags out with them, so they are going out just to get laid. Just like men usually do. Women are worse than that.They are taking their overnight bags because they know they are going to pull somebody and get at it that night. Filth, pure filth."

dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-3589240/Tyson-Fury-launches-foul-mouthed-rant-airs-anti-Semitic-views-claims-rape-bestiality-one-day-legal.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FFR6jnDtI38
youtube.com/watch?v=X_dDcHA6dLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nMtAK4Ea2PA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no i dont wish/ nor have i ever thught of havingsex with my beautiful black lab who keeps me company in this lonely world.

id rather have a woman to share this creation of life with

BASED
A
S
E
D

Its HAPPENING...!!
The tide is turning.

Liberals are too easy to call out.
Boxers can even predict where this will lead in the future.

THE TIDE IS TURNING

Wtf is s****? Screw is a bad word in DumfUKistan?

Fucking based

Shag

Never used to like him because he seems to needlessly be a dick to his opponents, but I've started liking him more recently after seeing him in interviews.

So the Irish Gypsy is just his culture, he's not an actual Gypsy?

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

I used to the think he was abit of a dick by saying being gay is wrong in his 5 minutes of glory but after reading this I see what he's getting at
>the devil
Its abit abit that he's using his religion to justify his opinions

Jesus christ that comments section.

Brits really hate freedom.

I don't know who this dude is but he seems really swell. He's right too, some fuckheads are trying to turn morality upside down.

You don't know who he is ?
He's hold a the world title for boxing or something along them lines. As soon as he won he started ranting on about how being gay is wrong and shit about women belong in the kitchen. So he's pretty much the ideal guy.

American children's television in 2017: youtu.be/FFR6jnDtI38

I don't keep up with any of that stuff, to be honest fambo.

it's time america sempai

MAGA

Neither do i. News just gets around since he won the championship

Yeah, this is confusing. I remember a story on how Irish Travelers are denied access to movie theaters and other services and yet they are not genetically "gypies"

Fury is based and redpilled as fuck. Of course everyone just dismisses what he says as him talking shit. He came right out and said that all top boxers and athletes are on PEDs recently and the interviewer just laughed it off...

That's because most people don't understand actual use of PEDs as opposed to abuse. As an athlete if you make certain criteria it's ok

Reckon it's gonna be the whole the jimmy saville scandal again?

How can one man have so much basedness and integrity is beyond me.

He's like Sup Forums, except that he dares to say it out loud.

javascript:quote('73897692')
Well I think he meant that all athletes are taking *banned* substances. Which shouldn't be any surprise but clearly everyone is clueless about how testing works and how athletes get around it. I cant believe people really think the ones who get caught are the only cheaters, they are just the ones who failed to cover it for the test.

>Snoggin' yuh gitz

Mfw I read the whole thing in an orks voice

I say it out loud, cost me three fucking jobs now.

As long as shit that is caused by other people dont efect me directly, I dont care what other people do.

You being serious?

A friend of mine worked at a leisure centre(swimming pool, ice-rink, tennis courts etc...) he went into work one day with a swastika shaved into the side of his hair. Do I congratulate him on his bravery or call him a retard? very confused. I congratulated him.

youtube.com/watch?v=X_dDcHA6dLQ

Tyson is a riot.

Asked a boxing fan why people dont like him and he said 'fuckin gypsy that doesnt take the sport seriously'. I've liked him ever since

>naming the jew

Tip top gyppo

Brave. You still have to be smart about it though.

headline makes it sound like he wants to legalise rape and bestiality. if you read the comments you can see most people don't even read past the headline.

Irish and brits are so retarded they use the term "gypsy" when talking about the irish travellers, which have nothing to do with gypsies from continental europe.

I just watched the Fury/Klitschko fight last night and was going to post a Fury thread. Thanks based Britbong.

Tyson Fury has saved heavyweight boxing.

Degenerates punch themselves.

They live like animals.

Enough of a comparison tbf

youtube.com/watch?v=nMtAK4Ea2PA

My Man.

>irish gypsy slamming the jews
>said irish gypsy is boxings champ
>a bunch of people will see this

The fire rises

For those Sup Forumslacks who don't know anything boxing, Fury is essentially the real life version of Brad Pitt's character in Snatch.

Who rants nonstop as illustrated above.

I like him even more now

>Brits call this obviously based man based
>"WOW, Brits must really hate freedom, uh, fellers?"
>Thinks liberalism is about freedom

>Be 2020
>Trump US President
>Fury UK Prime Minister
>Kikes and degenerates get BTFO

MAKE IT HAPPEN. MEME IT INTO REALITY!

>The world has gone mad, there is no morals there is no loyalty there is no nothing.
>>"Everyone just do what you can, listen to the government follow everybody like sheep, be brainwashed by all the Zionist, Jewish people who own all the banks, all the papers all the TV stations. Be brainwashed by them all.
Wow. I was a fan of him because he talks mad shit, but this is amazing. What a fucking boss.

The world is not ready for that much perfection, user.

Also, for those of you interested in learning more about Mr. Fury, check out his storming of the ring after the Wilder fight.
>Flies from Manchester to USA to watch possible rival.
>wears 3 piece suit, is gracious to all.
>Wilder's entourage begins taunting him.
>Based Fury enters the ring and makes his presence known.

He's fucking fantastic.

BIG JOE'S DAVY JOYCE FOR DEPUTY PM

SHOITE IN A BOCKET