Is it true that police in America is racist against blacks?

Is it true that police in America is racist against blacks?

Yes but American cops also beat the shit out of whites.

Yes

They will beat up/ shoot anyone but yes, they do go after blacks in particular.

So america sucks domestically as well, not just internationally? Hm. Well, I suppose it's fair and fitting.

No they kill more whites and also don't believe the hands up don't shoot crap it's a total lie.

Is the biggest joke country really mocking other countries?

Literally nothing wrong with that, all non whites need to be purged

>b-but your poverty/murder rate!

Yeah, it's by and large black people doing it to themselves in their own communities. Nobody cares. Sadly you guys will know the problem soon enough as well. Luckily here in burgerland we have easy access to firearms if things go bad end.

Yes but for good reason. You be a cop in America and eventually you can't help but be racist. It's always blacks committing the vast majority of crimes. See that day in day out for years and eventually you just start to get sick and tired of it.

>Is the biggest joke country really mocking other countries?
>checks flag
Apparently.

Holy fuck, that pic is embarrassing.

Cringy as fuck. You are such a joke Sweden.

Depends on the area really, some departments are based, others are shit.

To say that the LAPD for instance DOESN'T hate blacks is a big load of bullshit.

>tfw you were born in an actual nation

no

blacks deserve all discrimination

At least they exist

How black is Los Angeles these days anyway? It's weird to think mestizos are practically taking over Compton.

It's more Latino than anything really. Of course if you're famous you can get away with anything. I doubt Will Smith is going to get shot, but Tyrone Washington sure will.

Statistically it's majority Hispanic. However in real world it's segregated into different neighborhoods based on race like ever American city.

>12% of the population commits 50% of the crime

Why shouldn't they be racist against blacks? Seems justified to me