/heem/

@arielhelwani on twitter

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/73626532/#73627175
archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/73626532/#73627212
youtu.be/o_svBg5tg1Y
mmajunkie.com/2017/01/george-sullivan-notified-of-potential-usada-anti-doping-violation-out-of-ufc-208-fight-with-randy-brown
twitter.com/mma_kings/status/824696332971638784
mmafighting.com/2017/1/25/14329462/enrique-barzola-eyeing-big-fights-wants-renan-barao-or-artem-lobov-next
mmafighting.com/2017/1/26/14399920/anderson-silva-explains-why-wants-fight-conor-mcgregor-ufc
foxsports.com/ufc/story/khabib-nurmagomedov-im-the-floyd-mayweather-of-mma-012617
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Schaub is God

Schaub Bless, lad

Caceres vs Knight
Arlovski vs Ngannou
Cerrone vs Masvidal
Shevchenko vs Peña

*blocks your path*

>He's talking to himself again

>he doesn't know how to read filenames

>Caceres
>Ngannou
>Cerrone
>Shevchenko

>If I change filenames I can be able to convince people I'm not a schizo

>the state of your life
the state of your life

>tfw when the money fights slip away further every passing moment

Pena
Cerrone
Ngannou
Knight

Could have been an unboiled/unprocessed tobacco maybe?tobacco leaves get many diseases so a procession is necessary to remove all the poisons that are sprayed to get rid of the bugs.Or maybe some allergy who knows

anyway as a heavy smoker for over ten years,I cant enjoy any high without nicotine rush like vape pens or bongs,so I always go for joints

Remember that time Conor cried after losing to Nate?

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Peña Robbery
Cerronay
Ngannou
Caceres

I don't "get" this pic

Have you seen the movie Wanted? In that movie if you get fucked up like beaten,shot,set on fire,whatever they put you in wax or something. Then you heal overnight. In Poland they believe if you put a dead fish in a bath or tub whatever it's the same thing. No it isn't a shoop either.

"Sometimes when you win, you really lose. And sometimes when you lose you really win."

It's a quote from movie I saw as a kid and it stuck with me.

It no more rings truer than with Tate and Rousey. Looking back at their rivalry. Rousey clearly won the fights. But over the long term Tate has the success.

These two are in the positions they are in today, for how Rousey carried herself when she won and how Tate carried herself when she loss. Rousey turned many people against her and Tate made a lot of fans.

A year and half ago Rousey was on top of the world and Tate couldn't get a title shot. Now Tate has retired after achieving her dream of winning the UFC championship, even though she quickly lost it, and she is currently riding high as new addition to Fox Sports and she is doing a great job.

Meanwhile Rousey's reputation has been destroyed and she is nowhere to be seen. Rousey may have won, but she really loss. And Tate may have loss, but she really won.

Thoughts? And any other examples of fighters who may have won or loss fights, but came out looking better or worse?

CM Punk

Fish is magic

Floyd never lost and keeps winning ;)

Pena (wgaf though)
Masvidal
Arlovski
Leeroy

Could've been.

Olympics

The difference though is that Rousey has made countless millions more than Tate ever has. If Rousey wants to retire, she can do that. If she wants a job that's involved in MMA, she can definitely get it.
Tate was lucky that she became champion in a moment in which the UFC is very generous with its champions, especially the Women, getting a fat 500K paycheck + PPV will definitely help her, but I don't think she can quit right now.

Stankho
Masvidal
Ngannou
caceres

PenA
Masvidal
Arlovski
Caceres

Hendo

Sakuraba made a career out of it against the heavyweights. He does have a couple legitimately great wins but for the most part he got the shit beaten out of him by giants and Japan loved him for it. His fight with Cro Cop was a horrendous mismatch and it drew the biggest live crowd Pride ever got.

Shevchenko
Masvidal
Arlovski
Knight

People who are picking Arlovski also picked BJ Penn

THE NGANNOU MEME DIES FRIEND

YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST

SCREENCAP THIS

my fucking man, truly a patrician

I cant remember how many times I offered friends spliffs and theyd turn it down because of icky tobacky

Pena
Cowboy
Nigannou
Caceres

shevchenko
cerrone
ngannou
caceres

>living in a country where spliffing is driven by choice and not necessity
truly a dream

Shevchenko DEC
Masvidal TKO
Arlovski DEC
Cacarres ???

>Knight
>Arlovski
>Masvidal
>Shevchenko

Saku was winning that first round his orbital just cracked and caused him to lose vision

*portions dip disproportionately*

what do you mean?

Weeds too expensive to smoke full joints of it la

KNIGHT
NGANNOU
COWBOY
SHEVCHENKO

****ALERT****

THIS IS AN OFFICIAL /HEEM/ ANNOUNCEMENT

****ALERT****

KRON GRACIE IS NOW MY BOY

People in the UK and other areasmof europe typically throw some tobacco in their joints cause of the price weed

>AIR RAID SIREN

Knight
Ngannou
Cowboy
Pena

Caceres
Ngannou
Cerrone
Shevchenko

Shevchenko
Ngannou
Cerrone
Knight

ironically I know brits who smoke weed only joints while I mix the shit.

>Cro cop made 300 grand for winning the Rizin tournament

Not quite pride money but pretty good for a lesser organization desu

tbf, real stoners will have good sources they can buy good weed from at reasonable prices.

if you only smoke occasionally and buy on the street though you pretty much always get shit weed at shit prices

t-minus 40 minutes till the spergy gets home from a day of being bullied and shoved into locker rooms.

Damn, already? Fuck it, it's a slow news day anyways.

In cash

>implying he wasnt robbed
>implying anything before your professional career even matters

;)

Pena
Cerrone
Ngannou
Knight

CACERES
ARLOVSKI
MASVIDAL
SCHEVCHENKO

Get a dog bro

Caceres
NGANNOU
Masvidal
Pena

Caceres
Ngannou
Cerrone
Pena

Ngannou got wobbled by Blaydes' jab. Arlovski throws straight, Ngannou throws looping. Straight connects first. In the battle of the glass cannons the mememan is getting btfo.

Let's see that slip

I don't have any money

*slips dick in your moms mouth*

Huh, I couldn't guess why.

Link us to your post in the archives that said Yair was a can and that BJ Penn was going to win

Cause I'm in school? Do you come here to talk about fights or to compare bet slips?

How do i get better at grappling?
I'm sick of little fags making me tap all the time

archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/73626532/#73627175
archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/73626532/#73627212

>glass cannons

Relevant: youtu.be/o_svBg5tg1Y

/heem/ should be a 21 and older community with a subscription fee to filter out the poorfags and underage.

Good lad.

you know you could make this happen at any point. it would have 2 users, you and your mom, but nothing is stopping you. make sure you never come back tho

khabib and jacare will be champions by the end of the year

Upcoming events:

1/27: Bellator 171 - Guillard vs Njokuani
1/28: EFN 58 - Machev vs Brandao
1/28: UFC on Fox 23 - Pena vs Shevchenko
1/29: Submission Underground 3 - Danis vs Agazarm
2/4: UFC FN 104 - Bermudez vs Jung
2/10: LFA 3 - Spann vs Giles
2/11: UFC 208 - Holm vs De Randamie
2/17: LFA 4 - Aguilar vs Jackson
2/18: Bellator 172 - Mitrione vs Emelianenko
2/19: UFC FN 105 - Browne vs Lewis
2/24: Glory 38 - Vakhitov vs Cavalari
2/24: LFA 5 - Edwards vs Townsend
2/25: WSOF 35 - Ivanov vs Jordan
3/3: Bellator 174 - Coenen vs Budd
3/4: UFC 209 - Woodley vs Thompson 2
3/5: EBI 11 - The Welterweights
3/11: UFC FN 106 - Gastelum vs Belfort
3/11: ACB 53 - Khalidov vs Barnatt
3/18: UFC FN 108 - TBA

Previous thread: News:

>George Sullivan popped again
mmajunkie.com/2017/01/george-sullivan-notified-of-potential-usada-anti-doping-violation-out-of-ufc-208-fight-with-randy-brown

>Lee vs Trinaldo set for UFC FN 106
twitter.com/mma_kings/status/824696332971638784

>Barzola wants to fight Artem or Barao next
mmafighting.com/2017/1/25/14329462/enrique-barzola-eyeing-big-fights-wants-renan-barao-or-artem-lobov-next

>Silva on why he wants to fight Conor
mmafighting.com/2017/1/26/14399920/anderson-silva-explains-why-wants-fight-conor-mcgregor-ufc

>18 year olds are underage
>19 year olds are underage
>20 year olds are underage

>Being born in 1999
>Not underage

>Barzola wants to fight Artem or Barao next
ummm one of these things is not like the other

>George Sullivan popped again
what an absolute idiot

Ngannou is nowhere near as chinny as Arlovski is, and he hits much harder as well. Arlovski has more of a chance than the odds seem to suggest, but he's still at a disadvantage on the feet. I think that if he wins, it will either happen by submission or a wrestlefuck-heavy decision. Arlovski is International Master of Sport in Sambo, so it is a possibility.

has usada ever been wrong?

>arlovski by sub or wrestlefuck
>realise that its spergOP saying this
lmao

I didn't say I thought it was going to happen, I was saying that it's his best way to win the fight.

Arlovski doesn't have enough juice to wrestle a man of Ngannou's size for 3 rounds. He barely beat Brandon and Mir.

irrelevant

Thats like saying khabibs best way to beat conor is to become a mayweather tier boxer

Arlovski is Chinny when he is hit in the right spot. Same with everybody. His stance and fighting style has openings. But Arlovski has experience in the tons against the world's beast who can find those openings your local shmuck wouldn't be able to find those openings.

Nganou first real world class fighter is arlovski. He beats and knocks him out he proves he can be a true contender. If he falls he will just be a dude on the roster until he can beat another top 10 HW if ever can.

did any of you goofs actually try to call into Stud radio on tuesday?

>responding to that wackjob
you're better than that
what's your max bench press anyway?

Nope. Everyone lost their balls.

He didn't barely beat Brendan. He got gifted the decision.

Not a Schaub fan but I'm being honest I saw that fight and rooted for arlovski. But he didn't win he hit the judge lottery.

this

foxsports.com/ufc/story/khabib-nurmagomedov-im-the-floyd-mayweather-of-mma-012617

>Nganou first real world class fighter is arlovski

Arlovski is such an easy fight for him though lol, maybe if he was fighting Mark Hunt or even Roy Nelson, people who's chins aren't depleted and who also hit hard. Arlovski has been dropped 4 times in his last 5 fights and the other one was a boring decision over Frank Mir where they both gassed out after 3 minutes and the ref kept begging them to engage.

>Everybody gets new blankets and they get new furniture, but at the end of the day, when you cuddle up on a Sunday and you watch football, that blanket in the corner that’s got holes in it, and it’s kinda smelly but that’s your blanket, that’s the one you utilize.

your right i apologize

426 btw

That's the question. Can Nganou actually hit and find those openings against Arlovski? That's what separates a dude on the roster and a world class fighter.

Arlovski gets dropped but so does everybody in HW. They are honestly giants compared to your average man complete freaks.

Does Nganou have the technical skill, the timing, striking and octagon IQ to do the job? I honestly doubt it but thats what this fight exciting. A once homeless dude from Ghana trains MMA at a nobody gym in France. It's a tough fight.

Not as tough as fighting Barnett but still tough.