TRAP BITCH wants to be humilated and exposed! post example pics that i have to imitate and add the info if i should...

TRAP BITCH wants to be humilated and exposed! post example pics that i have to imitate and add the info if i should show my face or not! i want to be recognized by my friends. the danger turns me on so hard! lets fuckin do this /b!!!

What a wonderful figure and that hardwood floor is impeccably clean. Great photo. Thanks for the post!

Wax your fucking chest and legs you bastard.

thanks sir post pics like this and add the info with/without showing face. i will imitate every pic of a hot trap you post

im horny af...give it to me /b!!!!

What's going on with that doorknob in the corner there, you should look into repairing it- can you post a closeup of that? and also please close the door all the way it's bothering me. Also what's shining on the left, it looks neat.

sir? post some pics for your little slut :-) come on

my tv sir, doorknob is ok! post some trap pics that i have to imitate please :-)

That's excellent, i'm glad that you are aroused. Sounds like your having a good time.

yes sir, start posting trap pics that i have to imitate please :-)

Immiate this. I'm a trap too.

i mean hot and normal trap pics please ;-) please dont do things like this

imitate this

come on faggots! please start posting some pics for me! im horny af and want to be recgonized today!

please no gifs, just pics! and always add face info! come on its not so difficult, im so horny and i want to start!

I've seen uglier women.

just post pics like this and tell me to show/or not show my face

here you go! post more. if you want more than one, always with face info!!!! i will do them all

i want to be recognized by my friends here on Sup Forums today, i really show everything and i will post their reactions in this thread after recgonizing me

post more pics like this and dont forget the info with or without showing my face

whats wrong faggots!? post more pics. come on !!!!!!!

just fuckin post pics like this and add that face info! im so horny omg

or this one with or without showing my face?

i really want to be recognized by my friends today right here right now! HELP ME FAGGOTS