Trips get to tell me what to do. no limits

Trips get to tell me what to do. no limits.

Bump

an hero

50 pull-ups in one go and you have two months to prepare

wow I just realized I got trips in the fucking thread post..... fml man

Make a sandwich with stuff you find under a sink

no you didn't you faggot

Sleep nigger

Watch a snuff film

Text your mother telling her you jerk off pigs.

ADDY IN IMAGE!!

Movies with Chat 24/7 MOSTLY HORROR with some Sci-fi/Gore/Cult/80s/Weird Films

Now Playing: ALIENS - UNEDITED DIRECTOR'S CUT

This movie channel doesn't play everything under the sun. You won't have to sit through pablum like Avengers 2 or Batman movies. There are no cartoons, no musicals, no music videos, no TV shows... just movies. Specifically, It's mostly horror movies. Tons of stuff you have never heard of or seen. There are some sci-fi movies, 80s movies, cult movies, and just bizarre off the wall crazy shit like you have never seen, all mixed in to the horror movies. Over 700 movies that play randomly. None of that polling/voteskip shit, that shit doesn't work - because democracy doesn't work. No safe spaces here either. You can make rape jokes and insult minorities until you run out of edgy things to say if you want. The admins only police things that actually matter. Filmclub isn't here to have broad appeal or as many viewers as possible. It's here as an alternative to all the tired repetitive BS you get from the average vanilla stream. 24/7/365 movies most other streams won't play. Even classic XXX. Check it out.

ADDY IN IMAGE!!!

I thought trips was just the same numbers in a row? I didn't think it matters where they were other then right next to one another

Masturbate with toothpaste. Posts pics.

Staple your arm.

OF COURSE IT MATTERS

>implying it would be a challenge when the board posts get to 777XXXXXX it would be a challenge to get trips

also lurk more

This

Eat dog food.

>Kek im dumb excuse me

Roll

Raid your dad's liquor cabinet

Go rob Walmart

>Dad doesn't have a liquor cabinet
well shit user that wouldn't work now would it

Cut your finger off

WTF ???
Watches at $ 0?

Murder antifa members and skin their corpses

Ah shit I've seen you before samefag, no one wants a fucking watch unless your like the richest user and own a RR with a drop top

Dude, he's got a bottle hidden somewhere...

Pfft I would do that on a Sunday if I had the time

hot sauce and sharpie up pooper

No need to state the obvious
One day you'll grow up to be a fine adult

never post again

Post a picture of yourself and links to any social media.

Make a post on facebook confessing to be a rapist with proof.