Hey faggs

Hey faggs,

How does it feel to know that Ive had sex with over 1000 women?

*raped
a fucking wouldn't touch you

Umm. Idk I guess I feel indifferent about it

are you eikellman

How does it feel to be a faggot with aids ?

FAKE NEWS.

Pretty fucking awesome man, i'm happy for you!

I guess symmetry isn't important to some people.

ADDY IN IMAGE!!

Movies with Chat 24/7 MOSTLY HORROR with some Sci-fi/Gore/Cult/80s/Weird Films

Now Playing: ALIENS - UNEDITED DIRECTOR'S CUT

This movie channel doesn't play everything under the sun. You won't have to sit through pablum like Avengers 2 or Batman movies. There are no cartoons, no musicals, no music videos, no TV shows... just movies. Specifically, It's mostly horror movies. Tons of stuff you have never heard of or seen. There are some sci-fi movies, 80s movies, cult movies, and just bizarre off the wall crazy shit like you have never seen, all mixed in to the horror movies. Over 700 movies that play randomly. None of that polling/voteskip shit, that shit doesn't work - because democracy doesn't work. No safe spaces here either. You can make rape jokes and insult minorities until you run out of edgy things to say if you want. The admins only police things that actually matter. Filmclub isn't here to have broad appeal or as many viewers as possible. It's here as an alternative to all the tired repetitive BS you get from the average vanilla stream. 24/7/365 movies most other streams won't play. Even classic XXX. Check it out.

ADDY IN IMAGE!!!

I prefer men lol

prove it fag

How did it feel when your uncle molested you? Did you orgasm?

shitty old meme
kill yer self

Thanks bro. Cant get over how all those other virgins get butt hurt.

Trying to fill the emptiness by fucking girls huh. All the ads in the world can't make you forget how depressed you are

What else is there worth doing in life other than fucking hot chicks?

Please enlighten me, virgin.

Thanks for taking one for the team and mounting all those fatties. God knows how much cottage cheese your dick saw, you glorious bastard.

No probs mate, happy to keep your virgin staus in check.