Heard, Winter got leaked recently, who has it?

Heard, Winter got leaked recently, who has it?

Other urls found in this thread:

thefappeningblog.com/sarah-hyland-naked-27-photos/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No Winter, just Hyland

Know about Hyland,but also Winter is new

Is it me, or is that cigar enormous?

There's no new Ariel

thank me later
>cancer room

And what exactly are you suposed to be thanked for?

Thanks user
Lurk more fag

>cancer room

not much in there.... did i miss something

oh fuck me. my life is complete. moar?

What the fuck is cancer room?

Am I the only person to think for a second this was about Winds of Winter?

Sup Forums probably

Yes more hyland please user

like user said lurk mor

Nigga you can't even spell moar correctly.

I'm a founding member of Sup Forums. I had a Sup Forumsadge back when Sup Forums was still Sup Forums. Fuck you lurk moar. Give me dem titties. Then explain to me why these young bitches are famous. Hyland. The fuck? Mother fucking Highlander is MOAR LIEK IT.

Oooh okay... Feel like a special little snowflake because you know something others dont.

Wel done retard.... I assure you I've been around way longer than you, new friend. Cancer like you that thinks b is your own little special secret club is what fucked this place up.

Get the fuck out of here and go snigger behind your fat little cheese covered hands while posting another fingerbox thread or go spam "too far" in another suicide girl thread. Because it makes you feel special.

Faggot.

Can someone post it here? Don't knoe what to do with that cancer room

LuRk MoAr

lurkmore.com

This guy must be right, judging by these tryhards

user assuming you weren't underage at the time of Sup Forums's inception that would make you at least 31. Why are you still shitposting on a glorified hentai board?

not him, but i ask myself that every day.

i'm 32.

volafile

Okay so I'm fairly new to Sup Forums. (Less than a year) and I have an honest question.

To all these awesome dudes saying lurk more.

How exactly am I going to learn anything by lurking if lurk more is the only explanation you awesome dudes will give us.

Somewhere someone is going to have to impart some real wisdom to us mere mortals that are simply "lurking more" in the hope that some of your awesomeness will rub off on us?

Ps. This post was not intended to be sarcastic in any way.

Pps. Neither was that ps.

I'm here because I'm a loser. But I don't spend much time, maybe like an hour a week.

I'm 34 actually. And I'm shitposting because I'm horny and I'm teasing my cock by not fapping but looking at sexy shit.
I got so fucking hard earlier tonight while driving I almost had to pull over and jack off on the side of the road. But that's neither here nor there.

I'm 39 and by no means the oldest btard I've met on here.

Volafile doesnt help anyone tbh. Volafile need the randomly generated letters and numbers after the / to be of any value...

But thx anyway I guess.

Usually people say it because if you spend enough time lurking you will find the answer. And if everyone answered every stupid question it would be like a YouTube comment section. What song is this?
It's darude sandstorm my friend.

Well that would explain it. I don't fuck with the file sites. They're going to have to dig deep to v& me

"Awesome dudes"? Is there a word filter doing that, or are you just a retarded faggot?

Also, lurk more, faggot.

I was here before words got filtered. Now everything I type is wordfilter to what you see here. It is only coincidence if it appears relevant to a topic.

>>been here a year
>>been here since before word filters were in use

Make up your mind, aspy, you can't have both

I wasn't the person replied to. Nao it is time for YOU TO LURK MOAR

41 here. Go to bed kid.

the video has sound it can't be posted here

41 and 3/4 here. Go to bed kid.

Really? Cause you both sound like you have autism

I think it's a black/latina thing. Absolutely lacking the class that their Spaniard progenitors tend to have.

But then, I suppose you have to expect a kind of descent into the depths when you come from countries that are alright with animal molestation, child prostitution and incest.

Can you at least post a link. I'm retarded at this shit.

I think, OP, has no grammar, skills.

looks fake and plastic
who is that 2 cent hooker?

Code for volafile is "cancer"

So can someone post some pics?

more!

if you can't figure things out simply by observing shit here, then you have an iq below 100, because the questions you have, other newfags will ask, they will get yelled at, and some dumbfuck here will also give them the answer. so simply by lurking and not being a summerfag dumbass you can figure it out.

Indeed but what is to vola link

you're beyond help

eh not sure which are hers

M8 please I've been in the volas before. Tried using the image name ect. Been out of the game since the start of this year

Meant for

can please someone post the set?
volarooms are full of shit

SARAH HYLAND? thefappeningblog.com/sarah-hyland-naked-27-photos/

Found this

a lot of the videos posted here had sound, convert the video to webm and it will work just fine here

old

Was on vacation in cuba and its definitly a latin thing, horrendously unclassy to watch them smoke it.

Here u go faggots. And learn how to fucking use as simple things as vola.
Uploaded with and without watermark
>cvgnx298

post the pics

There is no help for you

her hair isn't as long as the girl in the vids, not her

Looks like trash.

what in the living fuck
every time i see some retard nig it up and write "bae" a little cuddly kitten dies.

yeah, especially since hair never grows and gets cut.

Only cause no one calls you that.

calm down bae

her hair has never been that long. fact

some one hasn't heard of extensions

someone doesnt know shit about the bitch were discussing
stfu newfag

stop whining and lurk more, faggot.

You literally have to lurk moar. You should honestly lurk for a solid year before even posting a kek. Anyone who "gives an explanation" is a newfag. Anyone claiming to be an oldfag is a nigger. Now shut the fuck up and
>L
>U
>R
>K

>M
>O
>A
>R

This really her? So there are leaks

Do I get a prize for getting 94 3 times?

Cool. Got any celebs?

the winter leak...

You're not funny.

what are these from

Lucy Collette

Newfag

just leaks of Boonk that never got published before she OD

\m/

lurk more