Be me

>be me
>be 11 years old
>move around from state to state mom to dad constantly up to this point.
>parents finally agree to let me decide where I want to live, choose dad cause moms always moving.
>finally start making friends, two of them specifically Stephen and Zach.
>meet the first girl I've had feelings for.
>spend the year in bliss. Have everything I've craved. a school I know I can stay at until I'm done, first friends I know I will get to see next month or even next year. This amazing girl that I really really like that seems to like me too.
>the end of the year comes and the girl tells me she is moving so her mom can go to school somewhere else.
>fast forward 2 years
>freshman year of high school
>drifted from Zach because he moved to another school but still best friends with Stephen. Talk to the girl almost every single day on the phone and with text, we plan on attending the sane college after high school, she wants to move back to town.
>be getting ready for an orchestra concert after school one day, call girl to talk for a few because nerves.
>phone picks up, hear male voice, ask who it is
>girls boyfriend he says. tells her she has a call.
>she takes the phone and tries to apologize
>get mad and break my phone, she had never said anything about a boyfriend.
>fast forward to the end of the year
>dad's friend gets hurt in a wood splitting accident, loses eye.
>get sued for damages and all that shit, lose house dad decides it's time to move
>spend the next 3 years floating around again between parents and places, make a stop back in town sophomore year and reconnect with zach and stephen still amazing friends, better than I could ever ask for
>quit school after 9 different highschools by junior year
>go to culinary school
>after graduation head back to "home town" where I met my best friends and first love
>immediately reconnect with friends as if no time had passed, being with them feels like we are 11 again at 18

cont.

Cont. Faggit

pt 2
>girl gets in touch again after having spent years not talking to each other because I was really upset with the last time
>She says she is moving back to town
>get all excited to see her again, it had been 4 years at this point and I was completely over what happened, had a couple girlfriends since and thought I had moved on
>spend the next few months finding out I was not at all over her
>Christmas time rolls around she asks me to come over and spend time together with her and her sister
>get there and meet everyone some new and some old
>be in kitchen with girl and her sister
>sister asks about someone there girl says she doesn't know and sister says she should since it's her boyfriend.
>she did it again.
>feels bad exactly like it did before but so much worse
>turns out they had been together a couple years, he worked in a boat which is why he hadn't been there and was heading back out so wouldn't be there long
>after he leaves me and her keep talking
>one day while hanging out we kiss
>She gets depressed about it but then finds out boyfriend had been cheating for months
>we fuck like rabbits 3 days straight
>start seeing each other seriously
>move In together after about a year of dating
>spend this time and the next 4 years in bliss
>this relationship made me care
>this house is now the one that I've been in longer than any other ever in my life
>get a dog instead of a kid cause freedom
>relationship is great and my two best friends are always around one will be a dad soon the other is finally getting to be more social and even found a girl
>happier than I've ever been
>start to notice the girl is kind of distant though
>we don't talk like we used to, on the surface everything is just fine but there's less sex and she doesn't talk to me like she did
>spend a year trying to figure out what's happening and how to fix it, decide I want this forever and need to fix it by getting her to talk
>get a notebook and try writing notes

cont

>apoLOGize

After 'some new some old' I smell a bamboozle with the flavor of Cleveland show

pt3
>things seem like they are getting better
>we have a couple ups and downs but so does everyone at the end of the day we laugh together and I tell her I love her and she tells me the same
>one day while talking she clams up, says she is scared to tell me how she feels
>i mention that she should write about it in the book
>She says she has
>gives me the book
>I haven't seen this thing in months
>read it
>she talks about what she hates about me, talks about her wanting me gone and coming up with bullshit to keep me around
>says she dreads coming home
>says she has to prepare herself to interact with me.

>says to get my shit and leave

>I leave.
>go to Zach's house with my world upside down and torn apart
>he is the best friend I could ever hope for
>tell him I need to leave the town that I can't stay anymore and he is right there with me without a second thought.

>we move in 6 weeks.

So that's my shit show so far, Sup Forums was there for me when I needed a distraction and for that I will forever love this cesspool. Between you fucks and my best friends I've almost made it through this shit, just a few more weeks.

Waiting

she was always a whore, you decided to fucker anyways

fair point

So you changed the ending after I caught on. Clever but I still caught you.

If you weren't a dumbass, you'd be perceptive enough to see that she was telling you she didn't care about you from the get-go. If she wasn't willing to wait for you, you weren't special enough to her. And you decided to waste years on this bitch. Do you have any idea how many bitches you could have gotten in those years? And you want us to feel sorry for you, and your dumbass friend, who's willing to up and leave his whole life just because you're pissy about your ex?

Fuck you.

post pics of ex please, you can always cover face

Shit sounds rough dude, must have been fucked reading all that shit about herself
Fuck that bitch for not having the respect to just say it to your face though
I feel like it's more her flaws and insecurities projected onto you, she's likely not going to be happy in any relationship
Fuck me I hate people who foist off their own flaws and pretend it's people close to them who are flawed
But I digress, keep on keeping on OP; you seem p chilled

nope don't give a shit about anyone feeling sorry, this ain't a feels thread I just really wanted to get it out, thought it might help to look at my own story and figured one of you cunts might get a chuckle out of it.

God.. Well first I must sqy that you have been impressive. You are brave af. It's actually pretty sad and I did not expect thz feels thread.. I'm not good for that bro.. Only thing I can say is :
"why do we fall, bruce?"

Be brave Sup Forumsro

Yooo look at the fucking psychic over here
Please teach me your unrivaled skills of perception oh sage
Believe it not some things are not so easy to pick up on, usually because your subconscious denies the harshest truths

She wasn't willing to wait for him.

She had written in the book that OP hadn't been paying attention to.

These ain't genius feats of logical deduction here.

to be fair looking back now I should have known, but I was more concerned with trying to fix what I thought was broken. likely won't make that mistake again

I had intended the book as a back and forth, she took it and I never saw it till I read it. I assumed it was lost in the mess of all her other notebooks, she's an artist so they are everywhere.

I'm not saying they are I'm saying on a subconscious level most people usually ignore these things because they don't want to pay attention to them
The book thing is pretty weird though, but the first point's fuckin disney cliche as shit 'true love waits' what a load of bollocks; love's gestation is spontaneous, but is then built up or fades away
OP back then might have been a twat but changed to a decent guy etc etc

Hindsight's 20/20 kidd, you was likely preoccupied with some shite too much to pick up on the signs

Sounds like she should've been the one to leave the house