Target CEO Defends Pro-Transgender Policy, Stocks Crash Down Another $2 Billion

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/05/12/target-ceo-says-reaction-bathroom-policy-just-like-first-used-blacks-ads-2/

>The CEO of retail giant Target is zig-zagging between the many customers who are angered by his decision to open single-sex bathrooms to the other sex, the gender-identity progressives who pushed for the disastrous transgender policy, and the Wall Street stock-pickers who have chopped roughly $4.5 billion off the company’s value.

>“We’re going to continue to embrace our belief in diversity and inclusion, just how important that is to our company,”CEO Brian Cornell said in a May 11 appearance on CNBC’s “Squawk Box” business show. “But we’re also going to make sure our focus on safety is unwavering,” he added.

Other urls found in this thread:

keyetv.com/news/local/lt-gov-patrick-texas-will-forego-federal-funds-over-transgenger-bathroom-policy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Target Stock Plummeting

>kikebart
NOPE

> try to pleaase libtards and apply their retard logic

> retard logic backlashes

who woulda thought

So is it a good time to buy in, you think? I'm still surprised anyone gave enough of a shit about tranny bathrooms to impact the stock price, I doubt it continues to tank.

It's less than 2%, hold your horses champ

>buying brick&mortar retailer stock in TYOOL 2016

I work at target, and none of management made any comment on the bathroom issue when the policy was put in place, and still hasn't.

Also when target dropped there insurance for most employees a couple of years back. It was a national news story, the press was all over it. My store denied any knowledge of the story, and didn't make a comment about it for a month.

You obviously never seen the target family compound here in MN.

BTFO
T
F
O

trannies less than 1% of the population.

CEO alienates 20% or more of his customers to appease less than 1%. This makes no business sense at all.

The CEO should be canned.

>I never leave the house
We've got another 2-3 decades before brick and mortar stores are in serious trouble.

Why are these people's feelings so god damn important? I cannot for the life of me understand the leftist fanaticism for people who are compelled to destroy western civilization. Every single one of their poster children consume and destroy far more than they create. What's that? Illegal immigrants cost us a quarter of a trillion dollars each year? Borders are racist your racist for wanting to enforce the law. What's that? The fist thing every Muslim community has done the second there is enough of the is enforce Sharia law over their host Nation? How dare you be such a islamafobic racist hateful shitlord?
What the fuck is wrong with these people?

They're just afraid of being sued. If they came out on the other side of the issue the DoJ would be up their ass.
They did a cost/benefit analysis and figured it was better to shed a few customers than spend millions fighting a court battle.

Gee alienate the largest of the population to appease a insignificant population. Sounds about right for the current PC assholes. Proof of the need to Shitcan them.

Seriously who the fuck shops at target. It has the same products as kroger and walmart but more expensive with no self checkouts. I remember hearing they had to shut all their stores down in Canada because sales were so bad. Honestly blows my mind they're still in business

>company overworks and underpays employees
>sells goods made my slaves
>suddenly all high and mighty about trans

Now is the time to invest

This is why leftism is failing, they did pretty well before when they appealed to the working class and economic equality, but identity politics are cancer.

>he suggested that single-sex bathrooms are just like a racist refusal to use African-Americans in commercial advertising in the 1960s

The only thing blacks hate more than trannys is comparing their struggle to the trans agenda.

Brilliant strategy.

keyetv.com/news/local/lt-gov-patrick-texas-will-forego-federal-funds-over-transgenger-bathroom-policy

based texas

>they did pretty well before when they appealed to the working class and economic equality, but identity politics are cancer.
I'm hoping this will help the right win back some that have leaned left.

>This is why leftism is failing,

You fucking retard. How is a big corporate CEO in any way "leftist"? Has the Target CEO advocated workers control of production at Target.

>1.23%
>OH MY GOD IT'S CRASHING IT'S A FREE FALL EVERYTHING IS BAD SELL SELL SELL

>asking Sup Forums when to buy stocks

promoting tranny bullshit for starters

>he doesn't browse /biz/

try 0.00000001% of the population is tranny

Easy PR.

You can be the biggest scumbag in the world and as long as you support transpersons using a fucking urinal if they so desire, then you're basically jesus to leftists.

This.

Look at Disney. A good little leftist corporation that supports all the 'right liberal' causes and makes films liberals like -- and they don't give a shit that they are basically a monopoly that is hurting the "little filmmakers" of Hollywood.

Hell, they flat out defend them.

Yes. Invest every dime you have. It's well known that Targets main source of income is trannies.
>stock advice! From the website that started "Rickrolling"!

look at the overall market

the top is in, the whole fucking thing is gonna crash any day now.

pic related, this is the market right now.

Target is lefty-Walmart.

They absolutely despise Walmart, the entire Walton family, and every single person that shops there as literally Hitlers.
So they shop at a competitor that abuses their employees just the same (lower average pay than even Walmart, worse insurance) selling the same Chinese made garbage... but their CEO gargles faggot cocks, so he's super progressive. :^)

Liberals are all about feelings. As long as their feels agree with them, no amount of facts will ever change that.

white liberals mistakenly believe non-whites have empathy for others in the way whites do because they can't step outside of their own narcissistic and self-congratulatory view of the world

Exactly 0% of the population is transgender, because being transgender doesn't exist.

Please let the dumb asses at black lives matter get a hold of this as making thw trannies struggle equal to theirs.