Thinking of ending my life Sup Forums, anyone with me?

Thinking of ending my life Sup Forums, anyone with me?

>Can no longer do graffiti
>300k debt coming my way
>family won't talk to me
>criminal record that won't land me any good jobs anymore
>girlfriend has pretty much already broken up with me, just has to make it official one of these days
>No longer allowed to see my younger sister
>have to sell my Honda grom in order to pay for food soon

tl;dr Everything that I enjoyed in life is gone or in the process of leaving me.
why stay

Join the French Foreign Legion. They accept anyone and will give you citizenship after the first 4 years. U can start over bro

Make new friends. Start a YouTube art channel.

Fucking quitter...

How do you handle a 300k debt though
Friends aren't the problem, but a Youtube channel might be a good plan.

Honda grom!

how did you get 300k dept dude?
Maybe leave the country and live a good life in a cheap and nice place.. thailand for example. start over

Food bank man, no joke they will hook you up. Also you pretend you're a drug addicted and can give you a room to stay and help you pay your debt churches have money

What crime did you commit, and how did you end up owing 300K?

You'll also be murdering your future self. One day, you'll be saying "Holy shit, am I glad I didn't kill myself back then."

You might say 'why bother'. But that's the thing: try anything. Assuming you have already decided to end yourself, that frees you to try absolutely anything, because if it fails, what have you lost?

Like the old joke: "Killing myself is the last thing I'd do." It will be, if you go through with it... so that escape hatch is always there. Sounds morbid, but IIRC Goethe said the thought of suicide had helped him through many a cold, dark, lonely night.

Reconciling with your family seems the most important to me.

Now.... if you really do decide to commit suicide... don't do something shitty, boring and useless. Do something useful. Find some notorious criminal and try to kill him. Go down in a hail of bullets.

If asshole suicide bombers think that is the only use their life has, why not emulate them, but in a constructive way? Alternatively, donate your organs.

But... if you want my advice... live on. Sometimes you need no more than a sunny day, a drink, a song on the radio or jerking off in the shower to be happy.

You say you did graffiti? Then apply your artistic drive elsewhere.

Again... you're living on borrowed time anyway... so every day becomes a victory.

Pure curiosity
you're life is going to shit and you're gonna die eventually anyway
why not ride it out and see where it goes

You'll miss the Donny impeachment party and the release of Ivanka nudes.

Wait...

>family won't talk to me
>criminal record
>not allowed to see younger sister

I think I might know what OP's crime was...

Man it seems like you are actually able to enjoy life plus you have nothing to lose.
Instead of killing yourself you should start doing cool stuff. If it doesn't work out you can still kys. Right now there's no point in it.

Graffiti, I knew the risk of doing trains.
Me and my crew went all over Europe for years bombing trains. Eventually the Netherlands, France, Germany and Belgium wanted our asses. Eventually they all got together it seemed and tracked us down, we got arrested on the side of the road. Suddenly ten or so cars blocked us in and we had no chance.

Sounds like a fucked up life, but if that's the only choice at some point. I guess.

read above

Interesting post user.
Those suicidial thoughts don't help me though my nights are cold and lonely. Yesterday I found myself staring at the ceiling for 4 hours without realizing it. I mean i'd love to kill some terrorist and die trying.

Don't like to wait to die as some old man who can't walk anymore.
I would if my life wasn't such as fucking mess, but the mess it is right now nah. Rather die early.

fuck off faggot, I love my little sister I would never harm her.
I did big time graffiti, millions of euro's of damage, violence and shit.
My parents don't want me near her anymore because of that.

You can just join them and leave everything behind no questions asked look it up might be a last resort solution.

You have a picture of your tags or peaces?

You damaged other people's property, now face the consequences.
I mean why are you whining? It's part of the game.

Also I bet one of you idiots actually posted your plans on social media giving the authorities a chance to take you down.

There are quadrillions of solutions to the problem op. kys is the least interesting.

How would your sister feel if you did that?

Also two off quints

>big time graffiti

right there, idk how to help you with your problems tbh
but if you really do love your sis, dont do that to her, whatever your parents are saying to her or about you, sibling bond is tight
she still loves you too

>I love my little sister I would never harm her.

I'm sure you used lots of lube.

No, I'm just taking the piss, mate. It sounds like you're in a rough place and are being punished more than you deserve.

But I have to ask: why so much effort and risk to spray-paint a bunch of trains? What is the reward in that?

Not anymore, we had fresh recordings and pics on us when we got arrested but they took those from us.
I barely had any pictures of my work on my computer so that if I did get caught they at least wouldn't have that in the hope I could get out easy.
You can look up Taste of GDANSK or Rotterdam any city like that on youtube and you'll find out shit.

I said I knew the risk, and it's easy to say ''face the consequences'' - It's what we are doing, you think my life being teared apart isn't one of the consequences? And other than Youtube videos we didn't do shit on social media, barely anyone who we met up with to bomb had smart phones. Smart phones are cancer of this world, you're always being tracked and it's distracting you from the world around you.

We know it's part of the game, we know the consequences and we can still whine about how shitty our life is now. In the court room they don't even give us a chance, everyone there wants us to be guilty entire Europe is after us.

If you're talking about what i've done she knows. It's been explained to her what I've done.
She doesn't really care about that shit yet, she's just sad that we can't talk and that she sees me spiral down.

shits difficult.

>More than 1 million in cost of removal of four guys graffiti
>not calling it big time graffiti
>pic related

>do illegal stuff for fun
>get caught
>face consequences
>start crying and contemplate suicide
That's some grade A fuckboi behaviour right there. Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.
Now man up and start working to pay back the damages you caused. Learn your lesson and earn back your reputation.
You took everything you had for granted and lightheartedly put it on the line. No wonder people are mad at you. Start regaining their respect.
You live in the first world ffs. That fuckup ain't that bad.

You can be tracked with regular phones as well, you know?
Also: Someone talked. Someone had to brag about it to the wrong person or something. If you don't get caught red handed it's always someone who couldn't keep their mouths shut.

Oh and about facing the consequences: You are contemplating suicide. That's not facing the consequences, thats taking the easy way out. Stop being a bitch.

>graffiti
Why do you idiot think you have the right to paint your retarded shit at other ppls walls? How old are you fucking retard? 12?
If you want to be an artist paint on canvas... you are no artist, you are a fucking adrenalin-junky.... fucking kill yourself if the bullshit in OP is what you really think in your retarded mind.

It's a life of style, for me a addiction. my legs become restless when I don't do graffiti, and I feel myself becoming very sad and depressed. (hence the current depression)

It feels great to be out there, sneaking around bypassing security, having a guy on the inside opening the doors for you, walking on the train tracks pretending you work there. And best of all, doing what you love - Painting and putting your name on things.
I remember seeing graffiti when I was really young and I loved it from that moment. Me and a friend went through the mental rollercoaster when we were 12 or so and stole a spray can from a local store and put down our first tag, and we just never stopped.

I've met great artist, the ones that are ''bansky'' but just not legalized yet. I've met the kindest, and most fun people. The ones that live for this like I do. We would go out spot camera's drink beers draw together just one big club of adult children if you think about it. The reward is low, some money usually from people who love your work but other than that it's just a very big risk. All worth it though, until you get 300k debt.

>They accept anyone
No they dont retard. It's not 1950.

I believe it's difficult, but love and family is always worth the struggle

You fucking criminal cunt. I cant discribe the amount of pleasure it gives me that you motherfuvker are suffering and it's gonna get worse for you fucking vriminal loser-scum.

Dont act like you are a victim. You ruined other ppls property for selfish reasons. If you dont even regret that, why would you deserve any better?

Yup. They don't like rich first world kids who will remember their country's good social security system in battle and just desert when shit gets tough.

Thanks for the detailed and honest answer.

Still, it seems like an immense risk for little reward.

How do you see me paying off 300k debt when my monthly income goes from 1500~ to 300?
And I'm pretty sure my parents are already going through the process of removing me from the family so I can't put that debt on their name, which was not the plan anyways. And yeah you're right, I did put shit on the line, but is it really that bad when you truly love what you do. Can you tell me i'm wrong for doing what makes me happy, that gets me out of bed in the morning?

Cryptophones are the way to go.
Would be difficult, whenever we met up with someone from another country we would not tell them our real names but just use our graffit names. the only ones who knew our first and last name we're the other three guys who i've rolled with my entire life. Nobody from us would talk. I can promise you that.

:^)

You've never seen graffiti or the process of graffiti. Sure i've met artist that are much better than me but you think you just spray some paint and it appears? Adrenalin dissipated very quickly, it was more calm and alert.

I'm out anyways, was a good thread thanks for some of the good suggestions.
Thread is just getting aggressive now and don't want to sit here and argue with people with no reasoning
>OP is taking the easy way out again when his thread turns against him
yup. Bye.

Whats your tag im from germany maybe i've seen some of your art

That all sounds nice but you forget that you are actually damaging other people's property. They don't want you to do it.
You may be an artist but you don't do it on stuff you own but you get off on damaging other people's stuff. That's not acceptable.
>oh but we're such cool people
Yeah, be that without fucking damaging others' stuff. It's just not cool to do that.

How tf do you het 300k in debt

www.youtube.com/watch?v=3804WlfokAA
it's not about being cool, we never did it for the social status outside of the graffiti scene.

anyways just wanted to share that link, out for real now peace.

No, they do the same sort of test any comparable military unit does also they only need a few recruits and the can choose from a huge pool. Dont be stupid... they barely take any 3rd wolrd ppl because being able to read, speak french or have a rudimentory understanding of ethics are pretty usefull. Most ppl in there also have been soldiers before. It's not a retard-unit like the usmc where they give you little pictures insteas of text.

oh yeah, youre major big time dude. Whats your next big time caper, stealing soap and towels from motels?

yo op, how do you like Krink?

>I did big time graffiti, millions of euro's of damage, violence and shit.

Banksy btfo

Ive seen a lot of grafitti and came to the conclusion it is stupid. Why wouldnt you just paint where you are sopposed to paint if you are good at it? Do think you are cool for doing illegal things? Well you got the bill now you fucking retard. If you want to be an artist get a fucking atelier. If you want to paint walls, learn how to do it properly. Michelangelo would laugh at your fucking bullshit and you know that. He is an artist. Ppl paid him to paint the ceilings of the biggest cathedrals of his time... you are just a retard pretending to do something that has any worth, while it's just simple vandalizing other ppls shit.

ITT: Cucks
Good luck OP :-(

what's your learned profession and what do you want to do. also what are your crimes