Has anybody else never eaten a girl out before? partner of years doesn't care for it. never had to do it...

has anybody else never eaten a girl out before? partner of years doesn't care for it. never had to do it. she has no quams with blowjobs though. did I hit the lottery or am I missing out on something?

change her mind before somebody else does

Sounds like you just want to eat her out anyway OP.

especially if she has a nice pussy

Go for it if you like salty milk and coins flavour.

depends on the pussy. Most pussy I've enjoyed eating but there were a couple of exceptions. One girl had really dangly beef curtains that actually gagged me and another girl had a really bad taste/smell.

been 10 years. don't think anybodys going to change her mind.

yeah ... next time i wouldnt eat a hobo on her period out

nah, not really. just don't want to be that asshole who doesn't reciprocate.

Have you only been with one woman then?

I didn't care for it, it tasted...not bad, but not good.

Of course I've only eaten one pussy because after that I said, "Been there, done that." I'm sure you'd find a tasty snatch somewhere and it would be delightful.

you are probably just really bad at it and she doesn't feel like teaching you because woman just want you to do things for them without them having to ask.

Love is NOT a fucking commercial exchange.
Consider this as a disinterested gift.

dump one out for parth

I personally like to go down on my gf, she's not a huge fan but it makes me diamonds. Last time she seemed a bit more into it but it's more or less for me.

been with her a long time. been with several other women. only ate one out. so long ago though, don't remember. we were young.

I doubt you hit the lottery here.
Look at it this way: everyone loves blowjobs but it's not everyone's faivorite sexual act. And even if you love blowjobs but think that your partner hates it then you won't demand it. Because pussy > nothing.

I met this engaged woman last night in the club and she wanted some. We didn't end up doing it because she was engaged and with a married friend but it was wild. Later that night she rambled about small dicks which I preassume means her husband isn't that big. I guess what I'm trying to say is that keep your woman pleased and distracted. Or else she will find somebody else regardless of your relationship status. It's not just that women are whores as it's usually put, but also that they're people and will seek to improve their current situation.

She just doesn't want YOU to eat her out, bro. You must suck at it. You may have hit the lottery, but she lost her shirt in this deal. Maybe you're a corn nibbler down there or something. Or did you make "yum yum, mmmm!" noises while you did it?

TFW your girl is gonna find herself a sideman to go down on her trim every Saturday afternoon while you're busy edging your stupid lawn.

Tl,dr: you suck at sex.

I only eat out my side chicks, never my gf. And I like it better when I'm wasted.

will keep in mind.

doesn't do much for me personally.

don't know. don't have to do it. if i did though, I'd surely give it my all, as she does for me.

why not the gf?

is it any wonder that pedos love eating out lolis
and 'normal' men can't bear the thought of eating out adult women?

fresh pussy is delicious, old pussy stank. lolis are a way more natural waifu than gross women

>Later that night she rambled about small dicks which I preassume means her husband isn't that big
What a cunt. Just leave him already rather be an unfaithful whore.

my gf has a nice pussy, we 69 regularly.

mutual oral is fucking great, i love feeling her clit go hard and making her tremble with my tongue. You're missing out. Majorly.

Don't be scared, little man.
Only a cunty. Can't hurt you.

What's a hard clit feel like? Like sucking a dick?

in tears. too funny.

i think youre doing it wrong OP... girls love it.

the clit has double the nerve endings the penis does... theres no way a woman couldn't like it if done correctly.

Sounds like has a penis.
I'm sure it's a delicate, feminine penis, though.

it just feels like a bump on your tongue
clits get 'hard' and swollen with blood when aroused just like cocks

some girls can get over-stimulated if you're focusing on the clit directly too much

Is it a six-inch-long clitoris. Are there balls in a wrinkly sack hanging under it.
I think you might have married a dude by mistake.
Just saying.

Just like everything in sex, some people get off on it, some people don't.

Try it, you might like it. Or don't, I'm not your mom.

your virginity is showing

nah man i think your wife has a deformed vagina or something... they're not supposed to be anywhere near that big.

only goes hard when she's close to orgasm, too sensitive to suck at that point as well you've got to massage gently with your tongue.

why don't you ask her to let you try it if you're so curious?

thanks and thanks mom.

you've never touched a vagina before... have you?

not really curious. just trying to be a good guy.

If you want the feel of cock getting hard in your mouth, I say just go for the real thing.
No shame in bi, dude. Just go for dick next time. You'll love how it swells in your mouth. You will.

Exactly my thoughts but she had her ways of convincing me. Her friend implied that they might have that sliding-towards-marrige thing going on with kids and mortage, to which I asked why they were here.

But you know what? It's none of my business and I don't feel guilty because we didn't do it. But I would be bit pissed if that was my fiancée.

IMO if you got a small dick then you better like eating pussy. Except with ONS. You never know what's hiding in the bushes.

Stop it

Tbh I love doing it (unless she tastes strongly).
So satisfying when you're licking her pussy and she's squirming and gasping in pleasure, and then grabs your head and pulls it in as she cums.

Suck the cock, you fucking faggot! Do it!
Now you are cock, too.
See?

You're only making it worse for yourself !

the older twat becomes, the less you want it on your face

getting older. makes sense.

I have to agree that 69 is one of my favourite things to do. I love going down on her, and having her deepthroating my cock at the same time makes it amazing.

It's possibly how I got cancer of the throat

no interest in performing. but enjoy watching girl on girl performing.

somebody told me it encourages facial hair growth. any truth to this?!

I'm the opposite, watching others doing it does nothing for me, but I love going down on a girl myself.

What pussy tastes.

Yummy nom nom nom

I mean it's not that I particularly enjoy the taste of vagina. Its more like when you know shes enjoying it you get off on it. Or at least that's how i feel. However, if it's just some random girl you fuck and chuck id recommend not eating her out.

Who doesn't love getting a mouthful of gross minge?

Oh god, what happened to this poor man? What dick cancer looks.
It rotted off, right? From the cancers?

nope. its like the whole hairy palms thing.

I really hope this is just one uneducated samefag and not several retards.

He ate too much minge, got dick cancer and the rest is history

Election of a clitoris?
You voted Trump, then?

I did voted Trump and sucked 8-inch clitoris, too.
(Got fooled both times.)

>do things for them without them having to ask
i am starting to realize that im kind of a cunt and im acting like a woman

This one way to keep women away. Always trying to suck cock when I sleep. This is way to stop them.
Works every time.
I swear to you it does.
Try.

Maybe she ain't complaining cause someone else fucking her better than you OP.

OP's wife's face when he does lousy job bobbing on her 6-inch long throbbing penis.
(She doesn't like it. Because you SUCK at it. So she disapproves, see?)

Correction: throbbing clitoris as it gets election. Not penis. OP isn't gay.
My sorry.

This thread got weird.

I think I'm just talking to myself now.
Used to that, actually. Bye now.

I love eating girls out. During dry spells that's one of the things I miss the most.

Get yourself some fish tacos to snack on. Close enough.

Same here user, though she gets really turned on when I stroke my cock as I'm eating her pussy

Hey OP. I've been with the same girl for ten years. She doesn't really like oral. I've eaten her out maybe 4 times.

Before that, I had a girlfriend who fucking loved it. I would eat her out pretty much daily.

Personally, I like doing it, so I would say yes we are missing out slightly. But it's way better than having a girlfriend who doesn't like sex, or won't ever give you a blowjob, etc.

It's fun imo.