The Greatest Footballer of All Time

Bow down before the greatest

Other urls found in this thread:

m.goal.com/s/en-my/news/3889/main/2017/01/27/31987032/maradona-messi-is-a-great-even-without-the-world-cup?utm_referrer=https://www.google.co.nz/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Messi in Super Saiyan mode this year. Could have had triple the assist if only the other two could score for shit in first half of season.

Not even the greatest in Barcelona's history

Fantastic pic

What did he do?

thank you based GOAT

lol

if he's the goatest why couldn't he even score against >bravo then

bravo knew him too well xD

m.goal.com/s/en-my/news/3889/main/2017/01/27/31987032/maradona-messi-is-a-great-even-without-the-world-cup?utm_referrer=https://www.google.co.nz/

how many world cups?

obsolete requirement to be a GOAT, international football is absolute shit nowadays, no longer the gold standard. 2020 will be the last good WC anyways. After that, winning a WC won't be a hard-requirement for greatness

t. retard

> 1 league in 15
> 0 CL
> Played for Barca, Inter and Real
> Has WC while playing with Ronaldinho, Carlos, Cafu and Rivaldo

???
He was only a year there. Not even CL competition level.

>these flags
>this topic

Johan cruyff
>0 WC 0 EC
Best European player ever

Maradona
>2 WC

3 less than Pele, still arguably better than pele himself.

Your point?

I havent watch the gam, only read few comments about it on russian site. everyone was about "how can u even doubt and comapre messi and cr7"
i checked the result - suares made a hat trick

so tell me what was messi doing this game? was it his best game of the season? should i rewatch?

>whats maradona?

Messi has created 50 chances this season
That's 5 times as much as Ronaldo and double Rakitic + Iniesta

that is a poor rendering of Zidane desu

Same as always. Scores against every shit team, goes on a scoring streak of 10+ games and then he "unluckily" fails to score against a good team. Most overrated player ever.

>2020 will be the last good WC anyways.
There's no WC in 2020 Pedro.

He dominated the midfield as always. Like how he did against Man shitty in the CL 2 seasons back.

>2020 world cup

Lol it was Denis Suarez with 2 goals not Luis

Because only literal children think football is about scoring the most goals. Scoring many goals should be a result of playing good football. Messi is able to create beautiful plays and finish chances, he creates opportunities for his team when he knows it's better to pass the ball to a teammate.

It's sad that CRonaldo got 4 balloon doors, especially when it's obvious he isn't as good as he used to be. His goal scoring ability is still world class, but the rest is lacking more and more.

>literally who?

>Most goals in his career come against best Spanish sides (Real, Atletico, Athletic)
>By far biggest goal/match ratio in CL
>only scores against shit teams

>Grosskreutz has a WC

Wew

>soccer
nobody cares

>because only literal children think football is about scoring the most goals

That's funny. I thought the point of winning a game of soccer was to have more goals than the opponent? Interesting.

>result of playing good football

What difference does it make if it's bad football and still ends up with the same result? MUH FEELINGS is not an argument

2 goals as United
2 goals against Bayern
5 goals against City
9 goals against Arsenal
21 goals against Real Madrid (Record)
Only "good" he's never scored against is Juventus and he's only faced them once

Fuck off burger. If number of goals meant everything Inzaghi would be remembered as better player then Maradona.

>not that Messi slacks in goal department, he is comfortably better then Cristiano through his career

>some faggots on reddit told me ronaldo is le GOAT
>compare his barca career to messi's
>le do i fit in here now guise XD

>international football is absolute shit
>"""GOAT""" still cant win it

Brady and it's not close.

Why is there Messi picture?

Because everyone who knows something about football knows about 'undeserved victory'.

I know it sounds like a bad example, but if you play bad football and win, you don't show any mastery of the game itself. Greece winning the EC as example, only Greece supporters think it was deserved.

>Non Europeans & Non Sudaca's lending their voice on anything soccer related

Why do they do this? Literally the only flags on Sup Forums whose football commentary should be taken seriously are Brazil, Germany, Italy, USA, Argentina, Netherlands, France, Uruguay, Spain, Poland and Ireland. The rest of you would do well to hold your tongues on this topic.

>USA
>Argentina
>Uruguay
>Poland
>Ireland

t. even bigger retard

>>Argentina
>>Uruguay

What did he mean by this?

La goat is real

Are you a meme?

>Scores a penalty
>everyone sucks his dick

Messi dickriders are so obnoxious

>Suarez makes an amazing assist
>what a goal from Denis
>Messi does a normal pass while Suarez keeps the defense at bay and finishes like a sniper
>what a pass from messi!

Clearly you didn't watch the match then, fucking knobhead

>USA
>Poland
>Ireland
>no mention of the UK
here's a (You)

Maradona only has one WC though, he wasn't called for 78.
And Pele has """"3"""" but really only played in 2 (58 and 70).

XD

>this flag
>calling soccer "football"
please end yourself yuroboo trash, we don't want you
>>>/nfl/

desu we tried everything, no regrets about "wasting the GOAT"

We tried making a team that works without him, and putting him on top of it, so he doesn't feel the pressure (Basile). It didn't work.

We tried making a team that plays like Barcelona so he can feel comfortable (Martino, Batista). It didn't work.

We tried making a team that is good at defending and making him the center of our attack, Maradona 1986 style (Sabella). It didn't work.

He chokes against Brazil. Okay, Brazil is a great team. He chokes against Germany. Okay, Germany is a great team. He chokes against Uruguay, okay, they are world champions.

We sacked coaches and players because he didn't like them (Riquelme, Tevez, Basile). We put in coaches and players just because he asked (Martino and his Newell's friends).

He doesn't score in KO games? Maybe he's saving up for the next game. Maybe he's saving up for the final.

Now he had this chance in silverware. He only had to perform against Chile (so you understand how small they are, 3 people died celebrating a Copa America). Many people would have hailed him as the GOAT, even though winning a Copa America of which we have 14 already doesn't mean much.

Not only he doesn't perform, that's okay, another bad day. Not only he doesn't score, it's okay, 11 KO games without scoring, but it's okay, he's still good. Not only he doesn't assist, it's okay, it's your team mates right? They are your friends Messi, you sacked Tevez, you asked for Higuain and Aguero. But okay, we get it, you didn't assist.

On top of all that, he doesn't even run. He just walks the pitch. Fuck him

>We tried making a team that plays like Barcelona
top keks '''''''''''good try'''''''''''

Cheers lad

GOAT

>still arguably better than pele himself
>arguably

hasn't scored on Chelsea either

Chelsea don't really qualify as "good" though

Chelsea are shite. That's like calling City a 'good' team

Why did God allow one player to embody GOAT vision + GOAT passing + GOAT dribbling + GOAT scoring skill?

autism

Really made me think.
Thanks man.

Suarez has done the same dozens of times in Ajax, Liverpool, Uruguay and Barcelona.

>TsuGOD in bad form
>The worms start sucking Messi's dick

no he hasnt

>Britbongs triggered by the truth

Ireland is a joke. USA is actually better, albeit while still being a joke. All the rest are fine except you have to add UK.

>USMNT is better than Ireland's team at soccer

wew. I don't even follow this sport but find that genuinely shocking.

I meant the posters.

>I don't even follow this sport but find that genuinely shocking.
See?

It's not true

>USA
>taken seriously