How did you find a hooker?

8 dollars
around 10 minutes
yes
it was with the condom on,came in the condom while she was sucking
by the road

Did she make you use a condom?

yeah

Are you happy now, you worthless piece of shit? Ooh 8 dollar joe blobs on the side of the road. Mama sure is proud. You're going places.... mostly the clinic but still... places.

i am happy,well spended money

> condom
> for a BJ
I understand why it cost you only 8 dollars

He had to spend some dough on that jimmie bag tho, ayyyye

5 dollars more to remove the condom

it was her condom

does she have discounts for regular customers

yes

Why did she make you wear a condom? Was she thinking your semen would make her pregnant?

And ffs, it was just a BJ

oh

yeah, she made me wear it

You shared condoms with the tranny?

not OP, but while vacationing in Mexico both the masseuse and whore at the brothel made me wear a condom. Masseuse was just BJ, but I'd imagine it was for STDs

>BJ
>with a condom

Thats fucking horrible man, I wonder how you came at all

JESUS FUCKING SANCHEZ CRUZ DE LA MONTOYA
I just read the whole damn thread and wondered the whole time what OP PLAYED for a BJ. Did fucking gambled backgammon or what?? No, he literally just payed 8 bucks to get his shmock in a condom and someone to lick the latex. HUGE FUCKING DISAPPOINTEMENT!

I could tell a better story in one post about how I just woke up and had the perfect shit, man. It was like taking an OPTIMUS PRIME dump. The turd was prettier than those shitty LOG memes. I'm talking about coffeine and nicotine influenced Bristol type 3! The fact that I had a dildo up my ass last night might have helped. Protate orgasm plus god tier shit.

tl;dr: CHUPAMELA, CABRON OP!