Does anyone know if the Sarah nudes are legit?

Does anyone know if the Sarah nudes are legit?

Other urls found in this thread:

thefappeningblog.com/sarah-hyland-naked-27-photos/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump for that shit

Are these the only two?
thefappeningblog.com/sarah-hyland-naked-27-photos/

Who is?

No, they're not. Thanks for asking.

Pretty sure they're real

Moar

The pic you posted is 100 percent real as are the other ones with that robe opened up a bit. I haven't seen the blow job pic so I am not sure about that.

These are old pics none of which are her (the pussy pics)

literally who?

Ur mom

ha! Just saw this pic elsewhere and came here for answers. Looks pretty legit to me.

I guess the solution isn't good enough to analyze the paperwork on the counter?!?

Might be gold but i'm not able to

She is definitely in a dressing room, most likely at the studio. The Wifi password is taped to the mirror/wall in one of the pictures.

don't know who she is but she's hot as fuck

Ever since i got rid of my TV I don't know any of these fucking chicks you guys fap over now.

what the fuck are all these sheets on her wall.

her lines
she's an actress
that's her trailer

she's got those silicone sticky bras on the counter in the first pic.

She is pretty hot and supposedly one of the pictures is her and one other girl licking some guys cock...hopefully it makes its way here and is legit.

There's a blowjob pic?

is there something on her pussy?(seems like not hair)

They are more real than the hermione ones

I believe that is her other leg

No, they are fake.

She confirmed on her twitter that the nudes are not real

Where? I can't find the tweet?

like any celeb is going to confirm them. deny til you die

Because celebs are in a rush to confirm they have leaked nude photographs.

Not say these definitely are, but your logic is flawed

she's from that tv show Modern Family. probably other things too but I don't know.

also, that fat cow ariel winter got her start on the same show. she's another person that people ask "who the fuck is that" when she's posted.

>is there something on her pussy?(seems like not hair)
>I believe that is her other leg

I think it's one of those set trailers that cast members get assigned as necessary for filming in fixed or remote locations, similar to towable campers. the few I've seen from the first Fappening and Sarah's here all seem to have kitchenette/dinette areas just like a camper, with a bedroom also. might be the reason for all the papers on the wall too? like for legal or cleaning and maintenance shit as I've seen in construction trailers before.

I've never thought her face was very pretty (something off about her eyes and nose) but that is a very cute body.

bump because why not

theres no way she still has an iphone 4 wtf

Please can someone post the full set?

Can anyone make out what those papers are?

Yes because these pics are definitely from like last week

pics could be years old. did you even consider that possibility? that maybe she's had them on her cloud for years?

It would be old photos. She even looks younger than current photos.

the chat log is really worth a good read.

I mean after the fap.

I'd just like to know the fucking vola room this time tbh. had them in March for those leaks but both got shut down iirc and haven't seen anything about them since.

someone here or on phun last night said they found it by lurking Sup Forums and /hr/ but I haven't seen shit and I've been looking for it

No, but they are in a rush to deny them before it gets out of hand.

Your logic is flawed.